Posts by Sabin

I know it's easier to just box stuff but I was just against it because it's more of a gamble to get it. Ofc you can luck out like ya said, guess I'll just have to box then instead of wasting time in them. Also, I do agree that bosses should drop more loot.

Pretty much, you get in there in a group of 5 players to get 3 pieces of loot. You get less loot than the amount of players doing this thing. Sure you can repeat the dungeons many times over like you can't in other mmos but they don't have brown boxes there do they? Also the stats are normalized, they are random here. So yeah, each player should get at least 1.8 pieces of gear , meaning if the dungeon has 3 bosses, they should each drop 3 pieces of gear.

To be honest, DBO has always been like this , remember in retail we had silver boxes. I think I went in there like once got my items and silver boxed away for my end game gear. People are selling 19 con for over 30m , you can buy 60 boxes for that amount. Heck , you could luck out and make 2 or 3 19 con with that amount or none, but the thing is, it takes less effort and time to grind those 30 millions than it takes to do 60 TMQ runs.

I feel like each boss should actually drop 3 or 2 pieces of loot instead of one.

dreamer cant beat SrFEJAO and Popcarlos both are gods

I know right, everyone trying to inflate their egos saying they are the best players but are they actually forgetting SrFejAO is playing this?

I mean, look at that. How can anyone even think of beating these 2. Not to mention he is top 1 in ranked every week, that dude is a monster.

holy crap, so many posts. Too bad I've got work to do so I can't be there to record the scrambles. If I ever participate one though you can be sure I will record it. We have nothing to hide ( not even one dragon ball in some far away map:D lol )

Didn't your friends get banned for it tho ? lol

If you have any proof , all you have to do is send them to the mods and they will do something, otherwise the best you could do is congratulate them for their achievements.

Almost perfect, Atk. Speed cap is 100ms not 90%, the percentage to attain 100ms depends on gloves.

Dojo War vs Champions

Even though it was a holiday we still managed to gather a strong and organized group of people

Hope you guys enjoy the dojo, it was great for both guilds.

See you next week.

You've seen goku battle vegeta, defeat Frieza and finally win Jiren in an epic fight. But you haven't seen this yet, please pay attention to the video because what you are about to see might shake the very foundations of life. You might not be able to comprehend the first time.

Meet the Legend SrFeijao a high-class elite warrior with incomprehensible power and against him there is PopCarlos someone that trained his entire life for this one moment, but he realized he wasn't strong enough to defeat the myth itself, faced with such adversity he had no other option but to go beyond his limits and unlock a speed we can't even begin to grasp.

Behold this amazing fight with your own eyes:

And if you are still not convinced of SrFeijão true power, then watch in this other fight how he inexplicably knock his adversary out of the arena using a move so fast noone can actually see with the untrained eye.

as you can see the legend is real , beware budokai participants, he is coming for you all.

Kaioken is incorrect.

You can add points to kaioken increasing it's effect increasing it's effect as blaze mentioned.

Kaioken Stats:

LP - not changed

EP - not changed

physical offence - increased by 20% at 1 SP , 25% at 2 SP and 30% at 3 SP

energy offence - increased by 20% at 1 SP , 25% at 2 SP and 30% at 3 SP

physical defence - not changed

energy defence - not changed

run speed - increased by 20%

attack speed - increased by 5%

hit rate - not changed

dodge rate - not changed

block rate - not changed

curse success rate - not changed

curse resistance rate - not changed

Drains 56 LP per second per use

Drains 38 EP per second per use

1 energy critical and 1 physical critical chance per use depending on amount of use ( I don't know for sure how it works ).

What I could understand and replicate is that the person closest to the boss not holding the aggroh will be targeted by the boss. So say you have an ultimate and a tank and a few rangeds, if the tank holds aggroh it turns on ultimate. If you only have a tank and a lot of ranged, the ranged that is closest to the boss gets the aggroh. It's weird.

When crane cancel his freze the opponen is still frezed for 0,1 sec or something like that, here is just delay for the opponent, it was also on tw and hk.

Yeah, I did some testings against that and you are right it's like 0,1 sec , which is probably why, if the crane has a ping that is 100 ms higher than the turtle he is able to sleep first. I also tried a few Turtle Rod Hurl and was able to knock him down before sleep a few times but it is quite tricky to do as you don't know when he is going to drop the freeze ( of course you could do some hard reads , like how some cranes wait for when the duration is almost expiring ) but yeah 2 players playing with the same ping favors the crane indeed, since my ping to europe is 200ms , any turtle playing from europe can beat my freeze which is annoying.

Im not exactly sure what you would call it but it seems as long as you dont wait for freeze duration to completely expire and you start sleep cast whilst freeze is active it is impossible for the turtle to cast sleep in time to sleep the crane first. Considering the crane chooses when to start the cast of sleep he as the advantage. It maybe that mine and Danuvius ping is just far better than the turtles we face but we have both played crane for a long time and have faced countless turtles so it cant be just a coincidence.

Yeah ,I know that, but mostly what turtles would do is as soon as cranes would drop freeze and start sleep , they would use kamehameha with knock down ( granted they were able to use the magazine on start), considering the rp power up takes like 0,5 s and the kame is a 1 second skill , he still have 0,5s to spare and once on the floor he can win the sleep fight, which is why I said normally turtles vs cranes is a hard mind game to get the first sleep. But I dont know if that is feasible here.