Posts by FreddyK

Would be nice if the reward of OB would be actually an event to start it, so everyone can somehow still enjoy starting new characters and stuff while still grinding for event items (there could be that carrot event item that mobs would usually drop on retail (2012 if I'm not wrong)).

yeah but that would also be the case for lv 38 55 or whatever. You can duplicate everything not only lv 70 +15. And also for game breaking bugs isn't the pob here because of that? Was there not already enough time to find bugs? Why not extend pob if you think that there are more game breaking bugs? A lvl cap won't help Daneos or the community to prevent bugs / bug abuses.

You aren't thinking enough on it really. Now back to your point, the bugs did happen and they can happen again but it actually gives Daneos time to work on quests and fix all the stuff he has to. It will actually help him prevent bugs like duplication and stuff like that and people are already tired of PoB.

Benefits of playing in a different cap: In level 55 cap, SKs and SMs and other classes who had a better PvP chances will actually do very good there and give players new experience. People will start doing other dungeons such as UD4 (who are forgotten really lol) and spam a lot of TMQs. It is all about giving players new experiences that they probably wouldn't even try doing and actually give them time to work on maybe new level cap? Fixing quests that are broken? Now, I have a question for you, would you rather have lvl 55 +15 bugged or lvl 70 +15 bugged? Maybe he actually even fixes the broken PvP classes (looking at you Karmas and SKs) and fix the classes that nobody uses (DW, Chef).

The lv.33 up should be in the cash shop. It is nowhere pay 2 win because everyone reaches lv 33 just by doing quests. Everyone else who says that lv. 33 jump item is p2w can go to google.com and look up the p2w definition and think about their retarded argument

Going by normal logic this item isn't pay to win at all, it is actually lose money and spare time to win. It won't give them too much advantages and should be really given to players. Nobody wants to do lvl 10-33 really, those levels just suck.

You should realize that the most upgrade stones are obtained from farming and not from the wagu machine.

That is the reason why people are suggesting to decrease the drop rate back to normal.

Please don't do that. The game is fine as it is now, we're actually enjoying it way more like this with all those stones around. Before upgrading a lvl 70 past +8 was a huge gamble for those who didn't have enough zeni to handle the loss.

TMQ8 will probably include Goku vs Frieza and TMQ9 will probably include half of the Android saga

I doubt it will include the whole Goku vs Frieza fight, first they will go with Vegeta and co fighting Frieza. That should be TMQ8, TMQ9 should be Goku and Frieza (this is just my assumption). TMQ 10 (if they ever add one, probably not, no they won't really) will be Trunks vs Mecha Frieza and her father!

What about the guy from dbocom.com? He helped us foreigners a lot with a space that we could share some tips, guides and so much on. He may not have accomplished a lot in game, but outside he was great IMO.

That guy really saved us with his old community back then. Helped out many newbies (including me at that time) to even get an account in the game, he deserves to be above all these guys.

She voiced one of the most iconic female characters in anime industry. May she rest in peace now (though she sounds much younger when voicing Bulma, she was just that talented).

Hate all you want but the current rate being SUPERIOR on regular mobs than on UD/TMQs is just stupid and only people who want an easy game, or are just unskilled noobs think the rate is good.

So you're saying that this is bad? Like for real, I've thought you were smart but now you brought the skill on something that is luck based. Please, the old drop rate was garbage, nobody should farm for more than 1 hour to get a purple. I haven't tested this drop rate that much but if it brings just a bit more stones, there is no harm because the success rate is the same. In fact it encourages players to stop camping at platform and actually do something after level 70.