Posts by FreddyK

While everyone is looking at the cons, I see a huge pro here. The TMQ armors, they are all bound by account once you wear them. Sure, it sucks to farm about these but it has more pros than cons (I think more items like these should be added to be honest).

But once we're at it, I still think the team did some dumb updates but hey we're at pre-open beta, lets see how it plays out first?

Like you can see that community members are against most of your changes, so I dare to ask who is giving these stupid suggestions? I am pretty sure that the main reason why most of us still play here is having a retail like game. It is the only reason why we actually play here, if you really want to give us good updates, get people like Sendoku or Syren who know the game.

What I disagree with everyone here suggesting to make it easier for to drop stones is that they want easy upgrades. We are not asking that, as Chinwuke said you could increase the required amount of stones per ugrade. For example this could be like 1-6 consumes only one stone, 6-8 need 2 stones per ugrade, 9-11 need like 4 per upgrade, 11-15 need like 8 per upgade. This could make it harder to achieve +12-+15 while making it easier to achieve +9-+11 while increasing the drop rate and keeping the same ugrade rate.

Also I think, the items should start breaking again like real break because people will just take +11 or higher granted with my suggestion.

it was like that in old dbo,and old white stone (was named core stone) if upgrade was broke item was MAXIMUM downgrade to +6,here is fail-1,broken +0,and pure most of times give +1.understand that with a system like that is almost impossible for a casual non casher archive even +9.Im not saying to gift upgrade,but atleast dont get ppl lose what they earn.if my item was +11 should stay +11 or go up no down,othervise it will be neverending and always start again from +0.i agree on a system that make you use loads of stones but dont make you lose archived upgrade,something that even a casual player can archive a good upgrade with effort

Core or white I think making it use double numbers required of what I suggested about upgrade stones would make it nice

Since ya all are complaining about upgrade system being tough for end gear, how about this. Make stones drop rate like 5% per mob but change the required stones per upgrade after +6. For example from +1 to +5, you could use one stone per upgrade, from +6 to +8 two stones, from +9-+11 3 stones and from +12-+15 4 stones. Like it would still leave the farming there and make things better for upgrading.

People are complaining about something very good in the game, which I find very dumb. The dual client/more clients is good because it takes a lot of intelligence (yes, dumb people won't figure out how to use it properly) and a good PC (which you won't really need a very good PC, just a cheap 200$ one).

I'm a fighter using 19 and 14 dex earrings, 28 dex boots. I'm using 69 resistance rate necklace and two 63 resistance rate rings. Now I can't resist a stun from a lvl 50 fighter, he don't even need to use focus or success rate equips.

19 and 14 dex, 28 dex and 69 resistance rate. You get like 95 resistance by that 19 dex, 70 resistance by 14 dex 140 resistance by 28 dex and 69 resistance rate by your necklace. Of course he doesn't need that shit, you don't even have max stats, stop complaining. Resistance rate was bugged before, that is what happened.

i honestly feel that its impossible to continue.. It would cost tons of time/money. all though i could be wrong. i can see them MAYBE making fake quest lines in new maps but as for new graphic content and models.. no way.

If the team has a programmer and somebody who can design new things, it is possible. A level 10 cap would take them almost a year to finish tho and that new combat system would take a lot.

We got to stop focusing at the PvP aspect and also look more at the PvE aspect. Still, I guess the debuff is fine if it can be countered. What do you think of my Slow debuff suggestion though?

Slow is actually very useful, it helps turtles against fighters a lot. So adding a secondary speed restrain just doesn't work for me, what would I recommend is increasing the dodge rate of it to 652 or so.

Maybe? I'm not sure to be honest. The nerf is a mixed feeling, because it would suck for PvP, yet not so for PvE. Still, it'd be nice if Slow at least got that change I suggested.

Turtles and cranes all need slow as it is at 90%. If somebody wants to counter it, just wear movement speed boots and dash to the turtle/crane. Honestly, I don't see the point of nerfing something isn't op and isn't weak either.

------Class Name:Fighter

----Skill or Passive name:Instant transmision

--Current skill effect: Teleports you to a friend or party member.

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill:What would I like to change in this skill is make it a skill like flash of swordsman. It teleports you behind a player and it shouldn't deal DMG just avoid any kind of attack the enemy would try to land. Also remove the cast time and reduce range to 10meters.