Posts by Kote

• Skill "Major Speed Up" now gives skill cool down reduction. It starts at Level 3 as 20, then 25and 30.

so, it won't be casting time... it will be CD reduction now?

Im not mad, i just want to have it clear :)

I do not know what you guys think, but I see the fact of modifying or "updating" the "skill calculator" that the server has.

Due to all the updates that have made the skills, it would be very useful to add these modifications to this simulator so that we players can create new "builds" based on the changes made.

My suggestion is that, every time a change is made to any "skill" in the maintenance, the "Skill Calculator" is modified so that it is already updated with the latest adjustments.

:):):):):):)

Sometimes it is necessary to recognize the work of other people instead of just creating threads complaining and asking for changes that often sounds absurd (only sometimes).

Hi 0alda0! Very good point indeed. I recall reading that you wrote that earlier in this thread, and I fully agree. I am not sure about what could work, but I think that it could definitely be done along the lines of what you suggested.
    But one thing that could be tricky, is what the drop rates of the minimum level of mobs that could drop brown boxes should be. If lowered, then it is almost unfair for certain classes, but if higher, then most people would just farm those lower level mobs, which is also kind of unfair, but if let the same as, say, lvl 70 mobs, then for certain classes it would be unfair too. It's a delicate line I think. But doable in my opinion! :)

Yes, I suppose there should be a balance, and in case the drop is bind, the lvl 29 will not be able to farmear the brown boxes for the kid budokai.

Maybe it would be nice if the lvl 55+ mobs drop brown boxes but at the same time the mobs lvl 24-35, so that the low lvl classes can farm boxes.

Bro, I agree with you, but my question remains the same. From what level the mobs will give the drop.
    i thing that lvl 55+ mobs should drop it cuz in papaya there arent a lot of places to farm, and it's always full of players in the best areas, fighting over them. So to avoid this problem, probably level 55 should be fine. (just my opinion)

my suggestion would be to add them as normal mob drops like u 55 white stones, if they dont want it in cash shop or the event boss is overpriced. if they would add them in dungeons for example we would have the next problem: not every class is welcome in partys .

Guys, we need to stop this and stop being so toxic among us. I think everyone has good points of view, however there must be respect between us. I understand the frustration of everyone on the brown boxes. But the reality is:

* What makes the economy worse is the "Purchase and sale of cash items by zeny", if all the things in the cash shop were intradeables there would not be this problem and people would only buy cash for their own use and not to generate zeny.

* It is necessary on many occasions to use a lot of brown boxes to get what you want.

My solution:

* The brown boxes must be in the cash shop but like all items here, these need to be intradeables. not only the bind, but intradeables (like shenlong's accessories).

* There needs to be a maximum purchase of brown boxes per week, (I believe that 30 is enough to not create excessive abuse).

* As Kamo mentioned, I agree that the brown boxes are dropped by normal mobs. The only thing that questions me is, from what level ?. since, the map of level 70 does not have so many zones in which it can be farmed, (this problem was presented in the POB by the excess of players farming for hours in the same place). I agree that you must farm or "work" to get what you want, but in this case, if only the mobs at this level drop the boxes, this will become a bigger problem when the cap of lvl 70 arrives. (Maybe the drop should be from the mobs lvl 55 onwards, since papaya mobs are level 60 minimum).

Feel free to comment about it. I want to hear your opinions.
    And excuse my poor English. I hope my message has been understood. :)

I agree with you that this method is better to have more chances of obtaining DB.

However, what Fck it all, is the fact that if you clean an area, then an idiot arrives to kill the mobs with ball that have just come out.

But anyway, we all now that he is doing his best. So, be precise and kind with what they ask for.

This is still an OP. Mistakes can be made, but I trust that Daneos will look for the best solution for this problem-

No, right now the attack speed cap is about 92%. This is because once your attack speed hits 100ms(10 autoattacks per second) nothing after that counts anymore. Retail seems to have had varying speed caps, some patches literally 11ms(which was ridiculous), others closer to 50ms. But it's never been quite this slow. I'll be posting some comparison videos to show the exact differences between DBOG and retail soon.

ok, thanks for your answer man :)

Based on the wave of bans that the team of DBO staff did (and that we appreciate). I would like to know what is considered abusing a "bug".

Since there are many "strategies" that could be considered bugs.

As for example, in the TMQ5 if you stand at a certain distance from a certain angle, you can attack Dodoria without taking damage or accumulate Aggro.

And like this, there are several examples. But this is considered a bug?

I will be grateful if a staff member answers my question :)

regards :thumbup:

Attack speed was never "uncapped", that's just what inexperienced people assumed. It was always 99% at the absolute best, even in TW. That said...100ms is a LOT worse than TW's cap, even near the end of it's lifespan. Right now, a fully-outfitted crit fighter does more dps spamming RP-cooldown needles than a fully outfitted speed fighter can do. That's a pretty ridiculous nerf of course, when you consider crits didn't even come close to attack speed's damage.

At the same time, I like attack speed being nerfed a bit. It's still powerful enough to make a huge difference, just not by the same wide margin like in retail. But the cap should definitely be increased for DPS classes, especially martial artists, so that attack speed is actually powerful for them.

so... are you saying that the speed is capped to 99%?? or im wrong?

A very mature way to answer a question or a suggestion without foundation. There is no doubt that you are a GM. Keep up the good work dude. :)

La guía esta bien, el problema es que mucha gente tiene antiguas estadisticas en sus dogis, pero ahora ya no se pueden conseguir.

Entonces supongo que en la OB solo se podran conseguir estas estadisticas, verdad?? :)

supongo que eso balanceara mejor las cosas

hey Hardlock , amm.. tengo algunas dudas sobre esto, pero para ser rapido es basicamente esto:

*Tengo varios screenshots de dogis, accesorios 1, etc, que tienen stats que no van de acuerdo a lo que pones en la guia.

mi pregunta es:

¿Esta correcta la guia en que solo esos efectos pueden estar en esa parte especifica del dogi?

ejemplo:

Dogi:

Constitution
    LP% Absorption

% Movement Speed
    Resistance Rate

Strange Defense
    Strange Attack

¿O se supone que asi es como deberia ser?

y de ser asi...

¿Asi sera a partir de la OB??

igual, agradeceria que me contestaras :)

(si quieres ver las screenshotrs puedo postearlas, pero a menos que lo pidas no veo necesario llenar de tanta inf. este post)

saludos

No, for stunts, debuffs, confu, etc.

we, como se que hablas español mejor te contesto asi.

estas 100% seguro de esto??, por que segun recuerdo, los ataques que aplican Dot son contados como debufos, por lo que una manera de esquivarlos no es con dodge, sino con stat resis.

De igual manera, si estas 100% seguro de esto hasme saber tu referencia porfavor :) te lo agradeceria mucho :)

Guys, i think that we all think that there are many annoying things on the tmq since tw.

First at all, THE TIME WAITING FOR EXIT IS VERY LONG, if you are spamming a tmq waiting 1 min becomes very annoying... With 15 seconds it should be okay, you dont have to do anything anyways.

And if i can say something more is that Trunks on tmq1 walks very slow to the door, you have to wait him xD

I'd like to see what do you guys think, im sure that there are annoying things on all tmqs. i just put one as example.

i aggre with you dude.

maybe its not that long, but its true that its really annoying just wait to exit.
    It would be great to be just 15 seconds to exit :)

100% true.
    this people will always be DISAPPOINTED about EVERYTHING. They can say all the crap that they want, (ñeee, its just for money, ñeeee, im going to play another server) and all of this because they dont know how difficult its to do this game, more than 2 years have passed and they thing that it will be just for FREE???!!! really guys??, Have you ever worked in your life??

So, if all of you are not gonna do something to suppor this "PRE OPEN BETA"!!! just dont play, and wait until the game to come out.

Stay cool.