Posts by dboanon

I agree with most of what you say.

I was just saying that the rare dogi balls are expensive--relatively speaking--with the current economy of the server. I really doubt the majority of the players on the server have ~500kk, if that were the case everything would be more expensive.

Didn't know I was crying when I posted it, thanks for letting me know. Whether or not the devs implement something with the dogi balls isn't really a big concern to me, I was just participating in the thread.

You could spam tmq 3 hard in the hopes that you get a good drop. Only thing is unless you are doing runs with people you trust/guild, you might get your drop sniped. You could also farm frogs in rp2 and hope you get something good. Also, doing CC 21-25 runs can help you stock up on coins for accessories and other rewards you can craft. There really isn't that much to do at this cap.

Like 2pro4u said, the new cap is in about 2 weeks so it's not that worth it to go hard upgrading your stuff (unless you have expendable resources). The value of current meta items is going to take a major hit in due time.

Drop rate is fine, I usually get about 4 balls an hour on average. All about tactics.

However, there should be one or two more periods for db hunt because of time zone discrepancies. Increasing the number of db hunt events is a reasonable alternative instead of increasing db mobs.

im not even bothering reading everything you wrote because i dont want to be regarded as a hater and to comment 10 more posts to make you understeand . I will let the TIME to decide if this game has future or not .

You are not worth my time.

Alright, I accept your defeat.

Edit: Apparently I was worth your time considering you responded to me twice and you edited your post to add that.

so i should listen to a guy who never had the courage to speak his opinion rather than one who exposed himself to hate in order to state his opinions ? or way better are you saying i should listen to you just cause you made the account in 2017? well im here from 2015 and i value Sirab opinion more than yourself ? right cuz you just stated that it is important when we joined right ? i think you walked on this yourself sir :)

Oh and funny that all you took from my post was my opinion about you and not the opinion about the thread, you might not really see it But Sirab loves dbo and so do i thats why we risk looking foolish and being hated if it brings resolve to the game. Despite you who just hides .

you are completly right and i hate to have doing this but , how about i make 5 accounts? and then proced to like my posts and then i will comment my only opinion 5 times and thus people will take it as truth right ? how about that. Now again i dont agree completly with him cause in my opinion he only is right 50/50 and you disregarding REAL problems like they are all wrong is just sad...and Blazing liking every post that is against Sirab is even worse as he is clearly on a personal issue with the guy ,not even caring about the thread

Edit:"Even if you were, it would be more valid to base someone on their ratio of likes to posts, instead of amount of posts." : yeah because you have 16 posts and 15 likes wow ...look at sirab for example if you want to (again) walk on yourself .

What? Unless you are unfamiliar with the term sarcasm, I literally said that judging someone by forum performance is stupid. You are the one that suggested that. I literally don't think you understood anything both you and I typed.

Don't get triggered at me taking your opinion about me only from your post, because it literally was the only thing you posted. You're talking about forum performance on a thread about issues with the game. You didn't even post something relatively close to the topic of the thread. It literally looks like you care about what people like and dislike, which is childish and sociopathic.

More, if you think I'm Tempest, BB, etc are all the same people on an alt account and I'm liking my own comments then you're delusional. Take off the tin-foil hat. Believe it or not, people think my opinion is just as valid as Sarib's. If you agree with him that's great, I don't for most of what he posted. I've already posted my stance. If you want to make an actual argument against me and support it then I'll actually listen to what you're saying. The "forum performance" thing I was talking about was between me and Sarib because you made it me vs him in your initial post. Then you want to insert yourself into this, even though I literally said forum performance was a stupid way to measure someones understanding of the game. I don't know if you're trolling me or not.

Lastly, If you had to judge someone based on forum performance (which--for the 3rd time--I find stupid) the ratio of likes to posts would be your best bet. You're right. I have 16 going on 17 posts. But, I also have 17 likes. 17/17=1. I'll let you do the calculations for the other fellas here, since you care so much about likes. Personally, I don't care who likes my stuff or not. Not fishing for likes, just speaking my opinion.

Ye this game looks dying to me tbh, and since when we are going to listen to a guy who has 15 posts in the forum(half of which are made in this thread) vs a guy who has 500+? tell me ,cuz one of them sticked around the game from begining ,and it's saying things based on experience ,and the other guy only says opposite so staff like Tempest could show his opinion through likes...im sorry but atleast have 30 valid posts ,and then start making an argument that involves years of watching updates after updates ,and seeing how community reacted . Thus saying this, im not totaly in accord with Sirab since i want the game to be harder BUT ,seeing fresh made accounts making a statement sickens me more,as who should we listen? a guy who freshly opened up the game and plays for 2 weeks? or a guy who was here since freaking begining ?Just saying be carefull who you listen even tho you might not like what Sirab says, or the way he directs his words, even fairytales have a seed of truth.

Peace

Ok, I'll bite on this one. If you're basing the strength of arguments on how long someone has been on the forums, go on my profile and look at when I joined. Now go on Sirab's and look at when he joined. Kinda walked yourself into this one.

I usually lurk more than post as you can see. I've also been playing this game for a while. Are you saying that you weigh someone's experience about the game based on forum performance? LOL. Even if you were, it would be more valid to base someone on their ratio of likes to posts, instead of amount of posts.

Quality > Quantity.

There is a method to the madness. Good day sir.

Talk to me in the PMs you coward.

People have told me you bash the team behind closed doors so yeah. Trying to be a mod again?

☝️☝️☝️

He didn't meant it as an attack. It's just a title to get the attention of pretentious pricks like you. It's hyperbolized, get it? The points in your replies isn't really targeted at any of the things he said. You are rather ignorant to most of the things that other people said and you lack empathy. Can you try to think from he's point of view. Passion is what he's trying to contrive to you. And you can't even get that? I can't stand people like you, you're not analyzing SK as a whole but just tell other people that love the class they play to just fk off and play something else? If it's unbalanced just let it be and ignore the issue until said issue affects you then you start giving a fk? Bro...Sirab already had you all read. You are already doing what he said you would do. If you can't even see that, you are truly blind.

I think he might be that kinda guy that uses SK and beats other players telling them to "git gud". "hehexd".

..And you're calling me the pretentious prick? I don't even play SK. I played it in retail, haven't played SK since DBOG started. I've thought from his point of view before, but I've grown to realize that whining doesn't get you anywhere. If you whine about how much you don't enjoy the game, why do you even care. This was not the first thread to address these issues. Some of us are just exhausted seeing this all the time. I've played DBO since 2011 and had my share of experiences, I think I have some substance to base my opinions off of. And you wonder why people don't frequent the forums more often.

I used the fighter as an example because it is BY FAR the class with the most players, veteran and newbie, in the game. Fighters are the class to that has the highest chance of getting rekt in both PVP and PVE. You have to understand the class in order to succeed. I used it as an example because there's been countless threads in the past with people comparing fighting SKs as humans is hard. I never said fighting against SKs wasn't hard.

If the points in my original post didn't target anything he brought up, you might need to read it again. And way to get personal my friend, really strengthens your argument.

This is false, by the way. Don't ignore obvious imbalances and few bugs that hinder certain class strong-suits, regardless of the Level cap. It's optimal that these issues are addressed as early as possible. Makes me wonder, are you the type of guy who says "git-gud" to anyone who points out an outstanding issue? Asking for a friend.

You're being dismissive of the OP's opinion, therefore we cannot take you serious either.

There are obvious imbalances and bugs in the game. We all understand that. To mention it is trivial because it's been brought up so many times in the past it's nearly irritating to see it arise every other day in the forums. There are bugs that do and will propagate at each cap. But to invest resources at the 45 cap over the 70 cap is just a waste. Personally, I'd rather have the dev squad make adjustments to the lvl 70 cap than the 45.

Lastly, you might have read my post as dismissing the OP. And you might be right. But basing your only and entire argument about me saying "get good"--even though I followed up with what I meant by that afterwards--and then introducing things that I never touched because it's trivial, it just goes to show me that I can't take you serious either. Also I never spoke against SKs getting nerfed. I was just providing things you can do to workaround the issues at this time.

And no, I'm not the type of guy to say "git-gud," but I won't mention it again on the forums considering the whiny backlash I received.

Sirab

Look man, I never wanted to get personal with you or anything, I'm just stating another viewpoint of how I see the game. I understand your points, the stuff I didn't touch up on in my initial response (founders pack disappointment, cheaper brown boxes, etc) are things that I agree with you with. I just didn't feel the need to include it. I never stated that the game was perfect or anything, I pretty much presented how I would face these issues. I'm a fairly busy guy too, and I can only play on the weekends. Grinding for months on end for long periods a day is unhealthy, and I wouldn't suggest anybody doing that. With games like MMOs you're expected to put in time to succeed, and how much time (and sometimes money) you invest will yield better results.

With that I'm done with the thread, feel free to respond. Never intended to get personal with anyone.

If people shared the same sentiment as you do towards this game, this forum would be FLOODED with the threads you are posting.

The games been out like a week, why would staff go through the hassle of balancing the game for what could be a month of lvl 45 cap time?

It's almost like you completely disregarded any input from other forum users in your previous threads, which is hypocritical considering you're blaming the majority of the community for not caring.

I've played other MMOs besides DBO, and to be honest the stuff you lot complain about cracks me up. There are many other games where you ARE required to cash--for example, content is blocked off until you buy it--however, in this game there is nothing stopping you from going out and farming, or going out and making another class, or going out to craft items to sell, etc. No content in DBOG is blocked off. You aren't required to cash to be successful in this game. If you're not having luck with drops, that sucks. I've seen stuff in WoW that have significantly lesser drop rates than dragonballs or legendary items. If you're struggling in PVP, go out and farm to get zenny, stones, gear, etc. Sell that stuff if you want to stockpile resources to buy better gear at base upgrades, then go farm and make zenny or afk and get tokens for stones.

Losing to SKs all the time? Maybe change your strategy or make another class/race more suited for the job. If you don't feel like doing that, then get good at the class you made. Any class can wreck a class, it's just how you use it. If you're expecting to 1v1 an SK as a fighter and plan to 1 hit KO him good luck. Not a brilliant strategy unless your gear OP af. The classes that are best at beating SKs don't require killing them.

The cap is level 45. If you actually started to put effort into the game now you could have plenty of resources later on at later caps. Would you rather be good at lvl 45 or lvl 70? I'll let you answer that yourself.

The stuff about the staff is just nonsense. There's been incidents in the past, but a lot of the sentiments they have resemble those that actually play the game. (Maybe it's cause they do.)

As for the community, I don't wish to speak on behalf of them entirely. But I will say that a fraction of the DBOG community uses these forums, and a fraction of that actually post and contribute. Besides flaming or shitposting, whenever someone posts in a thread it's a contribution. To say that we don't care goes to show that you care even less. You fill up the forums with misinformation and whining it's a shame people buy into this.

Lastly, log onto DBOG. Does the game look like it's dying to you?

Threads like this go right up there with "WiLL ThEiR bE SsJ4?!?"

Nobody forces anyone to pick the class they choose. I get that some people straight up hop into the game and make a human--because it's popular--and then get wrecked. Then, they come to the forums and complain about how other classes are so OP. If only you looked more into the hierarchy of the classes before starting the game. Could've saved you time and money.

There were multiple buffs and nerfs throughout DBOG. A lot of them screwed up the game tremendously. However, the state the game is in now is IMO one of the best it's been in.

The cap is lvl 45 and everybody--regardless of class--is incomplete, yet people want to adjust the game as if we were at lvl 70 cap. Many people in this community can make any class OP, which isn't solely reliant on gear.

Could there be a SK nerf later on? Wouldn't doubt it. The staff shouldn't be sweating about the balance of the game at 45 cap, when the game will primarily revolve around being lvl 70 for the time being.

I agree with others in the thread who want to revert back to what the update was intended to do.

If a notice was placed at least a day or two in advance before the stone update there wouldn't have been as much of a backlash of people wanting to keep the stones.

Just declare a date in advance for the stone update and implement it. The people who pulled the u70 stones already shouldn't be punished, however, to preserve the economy of the game in the future this update needs to be done.

These threads are the equivalent of making a poll for who you would've voted for in the '16 election right now.

You can vote for your candidate..

but no matter who you choose it's not going to change what's already happened.

You and your cohorts can keep making these polls, it's just going to end with the same responses every time.

I really feel like the lack of dodge for SM's and Fighters is making the loss of DMG even more emphasized.

DBO(G) wasn't and shouldn't be a one dimensional game, so DMG shouldn't be the ONLY factor in deciding the state of the game. There are still plenty of things missing that are meant to add to the depth of DBOG. Only time will tell.