Posts by SumTingWong

guys let's be real here, ok you want a wipe and then what? everyone gonna be +0 for a while but after few weeks the good and the cashers will be +10 and eventually +13 and +15 again, and the others will still remain trash like you consider them at the moment. Fair game? u mean those who have no life and those who do, and those who played the game for ages and those who didn't, what would a wipe change? yea there may have been duplication and cheats and hacks and bugs or whatever you want, but no matter what daneos does or can do, it will come back eventually, and so u'll ask for wipe again and again and again until things go you guys' way? thats just too naïve to believe a wipe would fix everything or most part of it, since those who cheated or bugged once can easily do it again, and those who cashed for +15 will have cash back anyways, so whats the point? slow it down even more?
    if even in TW and KR people were able to find cheats to it, what makes you thing that dbog will fix all those probabilities?

We want a wipe when Daneos can put on real security for the game...A wipe with no security for the game makes no sense anyways lmao. It's been said that Daneos has better control of the game with the new client. So it should be possible to put up some kind of security to make sure duplicating etc. won't happen. Makes no sense to wipe just to have the same crap again.

Also, by "updating" (changing some stuff) it can be made sure that upgrading is not easy anymore.

Examples: Make white stone drop harder, make purple/green stones harder, add old break option back, no stones in cash shop.

By doing that stones will be worth something. And it'll be more annoying to go +10 or more... But ofc no one would want that lmao. And to make it even harder, remove boxes? Want good stat stuff? Actively farm..or if you are a casher, get rich and buy from a farmer...

Game sucks. It needs a wipe. But only when Daneos can put up some gameguard or whatever. If not, wipe is not needed cuz the game will die 100% after a certain amount of time. No need to add new features/content if the game sucks lol. That would be a total waste of time.

Attack speed became a thing cuz of lvl 70 content. The game worked perfectly fine without it before. I hate that it turned out that way back in old DBO. That was the only reason i created a Poko back then and on DBOG...

My solution:

Give attack speed a cap that is low to the point it's not OP anymore. Like you can still go atk speed but it's not as effective as using class skills. Then turn the attack speed buff of Poko and Karma into self buff so together with Fighters those 3 classes are the only ones to gain more speed. But ofc thx to a low cap they won't be OP anymore.

Then rework Dungeon/TMQ/UD/CC etc. mobs so ppl can take them down with class skills (button smash spam xD) Then some good class balance. Et Voila! Every class can go into dungeons cuz atk speed is not really needed anymore.

Get rid off this atk speed train. The game worked without it before and it was a thousand times better....

TEAMPLAY ppl, not brain dead one click to auto attack...

The one that is being selfish here is you. Think as a normal player for one second. Would you come back after 5+ wipes?

Personally, i dont want a wipe, but i feel that coming for some reason, a lot of people in the community is talking about it, so i made an idea to do it in a better way.

Talking about the gear, atleast there has to be a wipe for the lv 60+ items, because they are not supposed to be in the game atm. And the current one is going to be outdated in the coming lv 70 meta.

How selfish of me to want a good game ;( Sorry,

The other ppl after your post basically wrote what i wanna write. So that's your answer for your post. In addition: Hell yea i would play this game even after 20 wipes. As long as it's good i will play this damn game. Everything i say is from a normal player. Cuz i am a normal player. Not sure what you understand as "normal plyer" tho lol. I want this game to be good. If a wipe helps, wipe this bad boi. I don't wanna see a wipe too. Just like others who want a wipe. It's just the game sucks so hard to us that it's just needed...

What you suggested was suggested once beofre. I wrote exactly what Revenge wrote above to that suggestion. It won't work by just deleting items etc. and leave characters. Would be too much of a mess even if they add 5+ extra channels...

If ppl wanna keep their names (dumb reason tbh) then i guess a wipe where characters get set back to lvl 1 is acceptable. To please those SSJGokuGod/GokuBlue ppl... xD

Either that or 100% wipe. What i suggested now seems annoying tho. Dunno if it would be extra work or not to do it like that. If it is extra work, f*ck it and go 100% wipe. Also just beccause some ppl want a wipe it doesn't mean theer will be a wipe. Pretty sure the STaff is not sure about it. Some of them would want a wipe and some won't. If they make an official vote, it could be even. Except for the No voters who would create fake accounts to vote for No lmao. But then again, can a poll be taken seriously with a community like this? I mean ppl always vote for what's easy and convenient for them. No one wants a challenge. They want everything as easy as possible although DBO was always an easy game...X/

Boiii, if you do a wipe, you do it the right way. And the right way is 100% wipe. Back to 0. People against wipe are just selfish. To those guys: F*ck your equipment lmao. And f*ck your SSJGokuGod or whatever cringe name you got too. Those things are not important when the game sucks hard.

We need a regular wipe. Means Everything gets deleted. Leveling a Character is the easiest thing to do in DBO. 1-46 is hella fast and easy. 46-55 is the only trouble. And 55+ is literally EXP festival lmao. Using the excuse "lvling takes time" is a joke at this point.

Yes, some ppl don't have much time to play BUT that's how life is. If you have a job or go to school/college (whatever) and don't have much time to play a game, that's how it is. Those things are more important than playing a game. So don't come up with that "excuse" to justify on why not to wipe a f*cked up game. It's just selfish. The game has issues that can't be fixed with new client alone , updates or lvl 70 lmao.

Ofc a wipe makes sense only if Daneos can put up protection for the game. If not, talking about a wipe makes no sense. It would make more sense to stop playing a game that we know won't really get better and sucks. Now that would be a waste of time...

I've been doing that since January :^, could see this coming from a mile away.

Amateur...been doing that since November...

Literally logged in 2 days ago the first time since November hahahahahaha. Daaamn this game is so f*cked up. AH has so many high upgraded crap. And the prices are ridiculous. Economy is pretty much dead to me. No one from my Friendslist is playing which is sad af...

The reason why i started DBO is cuz it was my dream game. I always wanted a MMORPG based on Dragonball. Then when i saw it i couldn't believe it lmao. MMORPG based on an Anime like Dragonball is the damn dream lmao. Pretty sure other Anime MMORPG would be even cooler...like Naruto or One Piece. Well, One Piece would be way too complicated but still.

Told you the reason on why i started DBO. Now what was fun...well, it was the first MMORPG i really liked.

Met a lot of ppl, back then it was all about Teamplay. And it was easy af to find Parties to do TMQ,UD and all the other things that you need a party for. Damn, it was kinda annoying to me back then too hahahaha, Had times where i wanted to play alone for a little while but i kept getting invited into parties for everything. That's the major reason why i loved DBO. It really felt like everyone was playing the DBO Story, teaming up etc. to conquer this game. Even tho it was P2W, F2P ppl could still keep up with cashers. Only in upgrading cashers had an advantage cuz of white stones. BUT since ppl could drop very good things like max. stat weapons, F2P were able to make money and buy white stones from cashers to keep up with them. Back then when game was all about grind and not damn boxes...

I will never forget DBO. DBOG is kinda disappointing atm so meh... xD

Hope it gets better so i can have the old DBO feeling. Well, it won't be the same feeling since i want the old DBO, like having break option, no boxes, MORE TEAMPLAY, remove atk speed so all classes can go into dungeon (button smashing xD) etc. Won't happen tho...;(

omg they say "no wipes after 1-3-2018" so can you pls stop talking about that this is a feedback and discussion thread about the new client/test version not about delete 1 year of time that players put in this game.....

Why do you guys try so hard to pin point that argument? They said no more wipe, yea we know what they said. But that was before the game got ruined....Daneos also said no more upgrade tickets in DBOG and we all saw the reward from Honey Bee Event the first time they introduced it lmao. Going by that logic, DBOG will never get a wipe no matter what happens lol. That's the death of DBOG. No matter what crap happens, no more wipe :) GG. Gud Game. Very wow.

When they wrote "no more wipe" they didn't know how the game would end up. At 45 cap is was already sure that the game would need another wipe lmao. You guys who are against the wipe are just being selfish. I understand that you don't wanna start over. People who want a wipe don't really want it too. But we see how bad the game is and still want it. The new client will not solve the problems we have now. LvL 70 also won't solve it. The damage done to the game so far is too big. Can't fix that crap with changes and updates. It needs a wipe to start fresh with the new client and its new features.

As i mentioned many times, a wipe only when Daneos can secure the game. If not, then it makes no sense to keep playing a sh*t game like DBOG is right now.

If they wipe, some ppl will leave. But at the same time we could gain players back. There are many that check out this Forum but don't play anymore. If we wipe, those ppl could come back and play actively again since it's a fresh new start. The people leaving would be the selfish ones. No community needs ppl like that. Let them go lol. And i'm sure they would still play, at least some of them.

Little dramatic kids here geeeez...;(

This game is not what it was. We need to turn it back into a grinding game. Make boxes harder to get or better, remove them from the game (won't happen ahhah). You want stuff like weapons with good stats? Grind/Spam the dungeons. No boxing sh*t.

Add break option again. Make white stone drop harder together with with green/purple stones. GRIND!

Seeing it as progress erase isn’t wrong because a wipe will... erase my progress lol. And again you have no proof that the release of 70 cap won’t be able to save the game. Just speculation. Build a time machine, take a picture of the game when 70 cap is out, and post here

But you are sure that the game will be better at 70 cap right? Or also just speculations? Build a time machine, take a picture of the game when 70 cap is out, and post here and show us that it's good...

70 cap will suck just like now. The difference is: People are lvl 70, using lvl 70 stuff. And end game content. Which will suck hard since many ppl have lots of boxes. Some even thousands. They will need like 10-15 runs and they'll be done with equipment. Throw boxes in here and there and done. Welcome back to boredom + the game sucks even harder.

Will lvl 70 bring back some players, Yes. Will it make the game good again, No. It's just numbers. LvL 70 is not a magical cap that solves all problems. People who did fishy crap up until now will use whatever they got out of it to have an easier time at lvl 70.

We say wipe now with the release of new client so ppl like you don't cry even harder after gearing up at lvl 70 only to see how f*cked up the game still is. Would be even a bigger waste of time in my opinion.

The new client with the new features, and the features in future should bring back enough ppl. But those ppl will find a f*cked up DBO, play a little then leave again. That's what will happen. Wipe with new client release ONLY when Daneos can show some protection against bug exploit or crap like duplicating etc. If not, this game is done few months after lvl 70 got added...

It doesn’t matter what points you make about a wipe. It was promised there would be no more wipes which led to the security of players to feel safe playing the game knowing that they wouldn’t have their things lost.

- Wiping the game would lead to distrust and a reasons to believe that many wipes could happen down the line. Now idk about you but I rather not invest my time in something that will be wiped.

- Wiping the game is also unfair to many of the players that have to deal with their items being wiped because of mistakes that the staff of this game have made. Why should i, a player, have to have my items wiped because the staff/devs could not fix many of the bugs of the past.

Ofc for ppl who do not want a wipe, no points matter. We all know that. And i understand why you and others wouldn't want a wipe. We get it. Same thing would happen to us, who want a wipe. You guys seem to forget that i think... I myself don't want to start over. But seeing the game as it is, it needs a wipe 100%. The game right now sucks hard. New Client won't save it. It's actually the best chance to make a wipe to enjoy the game with all new changes and all the changes in the future.

If lvl 70 gets added now, ppl will simply rush to 70, spam dungeons thanks to brain dead atk speed, many classes will be left out once again, they will spam thousands of boxes on everything to get whatever they need by just standing around. Aaaaand within 3 Months, the game sucks even more. I know some players who have thousands of boxes which is f*cked up² to me. That's unnormal af! Then we have ppl who duplicated crap, used bots to generate money/tokens etc. to sum up: ingame got raped and it will never recover at this point. Unless you do a wipe.

And since players of this community will be doing the new client test to find bugs, you can be 100% sure that they will not report every single bug. Some will find a bug, not report it, hope no one else finds it and then when it makes it through into official start of new client, they will exploit that bug. You can be 100% sure that this will happen cuz ppl in this community are toxic f*ckers. That's one more reason for me to wipe. If they happen to pull that off, you will see right away which player is doing that bug exploit. Then ban their account. No discussion.

Went off topic here but had to show you what the game looks like. If you can't see how f*cked up the game is atm, then i can't help you. Ofc the wipe thing is not sure to happen. AND YES we know they said no more wipe after last one but let's be honest, many ppl here including me knew damn well that we would need another wipe lmao. Especially when the game started after wipe hahahaha. The game got f*cked right after last wipe and it didn't stop since then. The result: The DBO we have now.

P.S.: A wipe is only useful when Danoes puts up good protection. It was said Daneos will have better control with new client so i expect better protection. If he can't even do that, forget the wipe. It won't solve crap cuz ppl will do the same thing again and we end up having a bad game once more. To me, this would be it for this game tbh....End.

So ...

- We don't have any release date
    - We should play on a dev server to test the new client

- No information about wipe or not

A lot of lines in the post, but no valuable or new information.
    Gg Wp, keep going

^

This. xD

I assume we can stil play with current client while new client is in testing by players. Makes sense. Just writing it so ppl are 100% sure to understand xD

Ofc we saw in that Thread of Daneos on what's gonna be added and what's planned + many other suggestions of the ppl here (some are really good). So i can't really ask anything on this Thread here. We know what's gonna get changed so f*ck it. Whhops, got a question: The new client we'll download and test on, it will be the same that will get used once test is done right? Or will we need to download another new client? xD

And this....i quote:

"It may be that some systems will change, such as the upgrade system, the craft system, among others. I'd like to remind you that thanks to the new client, there will be a lot of possibilitys to add new content."

Dunno why but i smell a major f*ckup or a major change that many will not like come onto us lmao. Especially the second part literally foreshadows what i'm smelling xD

I see a possible major f*ck up and the excuse is "I'd like to remind you that thanks to the new client, there will be a lot of possibilitys to add new content." to justify the f*ck up. Or something else that will go terribly wrong once it's officially released...Anyone else got a weird feel about that part?

Edit:

P.S.: It's also 100% safe to say that not all bugs will be reported by players. Some will find few bugs and hope no one finds out so they can use it once it's official. I'd like to say the following to those ppl, who i'm sure already are planning that kind of crap...: F*CK YOU. Other good ppl that want a good game and I will find the crap you try to hide! :*

SumTingWong You don't want to "ruin" a story that wasn't finished nor good to begin with? K.

Don't know about you, but i like the DBO story. And yes, i don't wanna ruin the unfinished story just to add crap for fanboys.

The DBO story is waaay better unfinished than addng stuff onto it to justify fanboy stuff. Just accept the story. Saiyans are long gone. That little amount of Saiyan blood remaining in Humans is barely enough to unlock SSJ. For that they need Shenron. How would they be able to go past SSJ with that background? They can't.

Not having more transformations is not the problem of this game and it won't solve the problem. If you wanna have all of that fanboy stuff, Xenoverse is the game to play. It's based off DBO anyways. Added some fanboy crap and *boom* , the perfect game for fanboys.

We went full off topic for that kind of crap lmao. Back to good suggestions pls...

Dragon ball super is too much for DBO, better is to add super saiyan 2 which is very easy to make just add sparks around character. But even if the story says humans have 0.00001% saiyan DNA, the game got abandoned and story not finished. So why not we tweak it and continue that story.

If humans are weak to transform to other transformations beside SSJ then what about Nameks and Majins their race is pure, they should have other transformations too.

Y'all need Jesus. Can't believe after all these years ppl still refuse to give up on this crap.

Whhy tweak it to bring in some fanboys? We have enough of them here already. Those fanboys you want, will suggest more crap.

Funny how ppl think Namekians should be way stronger lmao. You think Namekians are as strong as Piccolo? Go watch Namek Saga again. That's where you find the answer.

As for Majins, read the story. Majin Race started by original Buu seperation. He took parts of his body to create a wife. And got weaker. Then those two did the same thing to give birth to the first Majin child. And both got weaker again. And so on and on and on. They got weak by creating their race.

Also Dragonballs can't turn Humans into a Saiyan. Dende ain't that powerful....

Just give up on wanting them in the game. Use the damn mods and go SSj2,3,4 whatever...

Yes, they probably planned the story up to Cell. BUT that doesn't mean Humans would've gotten SSJ2 lmao. Impossible! DOn't even try to "tweak" it your way. We play the support role to make sure the tieline doesn't get screwed up. WHen Goku fights Frieza in SSJ, we will be there and help out to defeat the modified Frieza. Same sh*t would happen at Android Saga and Cell. We would assist SSJ2 Gohan! Not go SSJ2 as a f*cking Human. Why the f*ck would a Human go SSJ2 anyways? SSJ is their limit. Getting past that is impossible!

If this game would work decently when it comes to balance, making sure no one can hack/dublicate/exploit sh*t and have decent Events, then we would have a bigger playerbase. Why come to play a sh*t game that simply fails at the basic crap? Cuz ssj2? SSJB (which is even more dumb)... Just forget it. MOD your way!

I used to be one of you guys. “Dont add a new transformation it will ruin balance/the story” But when you look at it from a popularity perspective, Super Saiyan Blue alone can revive this game.

Seriously though, Super Saiyan is such an out dated transformation who even cares in 2019 about Super Saiyan these days. You guys have to take in the fact this game is in desperation mode and needs anything it can get to revive it.

Edit: A DB Super dogi was added into the game, that already ruins the story.

bruh, this gives me huge cringe attacks lmao. Super Saiyan Blue? For HUMANS? to fight animals? Seriously? Basically a Yamcha going SSB huh? xD

That was painful to read....

For those stupid wishes, ppl create mods. And by doing so they won't ruin the game. Sh*t, like mod yourself into naruto or into some dumb-crazy AF crap like SSJ10 omega God or whatever if you want to, nobody would give a damn since it's just you seeing yourself as whtever you want. But if you guys come up with that crap for the whole game, naaaaah. That's a line we should never ever cross.

Also Dogi doesn't really ruin the game at all. It's just cosmetic. And before you guys jump on this, SSB is not cosmetic. Y'all legit want SSB transformation. That's a no go for Human race. Sooo the only option you have is: Mods.

Enjoy them to your hearts content cuz nobody will care about what your character looks like from your point of view.

Please just drop this Topic already. It's HUMAN race. Not saiyan. Like i said, don't f*ck the Story. The game got f*cked enough already. At least don't touch the story of the game.

I mostly agree with this. The Game being the way it is now is terrible. 70 cap would be the same if it was out now.

Yea the 29 cap was lame but it was just for a week. So it didn't bother me too much.

The 45 cap was, as you wrote, really cool. Wa also my favortie cap tbh.

The 55 cap was ok.

The 60 cap sucks tho cuz you could see the results of people who used fishy things to gain sh*t. Totally ruined the game.

At least that's my opinion on that.

Adding 70 cap now with the new client won't change much tbh. Sure, the changes will change the game but thei ngame part will still suck. The amount of boxes in the game atm is something i never saw in DBO before. It's just unreal and f*cked up. LvL 70 will be just a gamble festival for some ppl and they will get the things they want by standing around and gambling with box tries lol.

Wrote this before and many others too, if new client gets released, we will need another wipe. It's the only chance for the game. If they decide to continue with just new client and its changes, pfff, forget this game lmao. A wipe and then making sure none of that fishy crap happens. That's what will help. Sadly too many ppl refuse to accept this cuz they simply don't wanna start over which i understand. But for the game to be good it has to be done. No way around this.

Don't wanna go into the failed class balance now. Obviously the ppl in the so called Balance Team don't care too much about class balance. Combined with certain kind of players (which is sadly a big part of this community) the entire balance got f*cked hard. Don't think we'll see a very good balance anytime soon on here. Too many selfish ppl...

As of right now i don't have high hopes for this game. The new Client and the changes sound good but i doubt it'll really change the game to the better. I'll still give it a try tho. But it feels like the new client is just a new make-up for a beaten up face xD

Looks good, but is still terrible hahahahaha :D;(

It would make no sense no matter how you look at it. Why would a Human go SSJ2? Are those RP Mobs or animal mobs that strong? Or is it cuz those fanboys are thirsty? If you listen to fanboys, this game is done for. They have no sense of logic.

Give Yamcha some saiyan DNA and let him go SSJ2 huh? That's whack. Give Humans in DBO SSJ2 and watch Vegeta come back to life to blow up earth for dishonoring the Saiyans lmao. And i'm pretty sure SSJ2 never would've happened. They wrote the story for the game and had plans within the DBO Story. For stuff like SSj2 or more etc. DBO was killed for Xenoverse. So ppl who are into those crazy things, go play that. All your wishes became true over there. Leave DBO out of that crap. Daneos would have to be super dumb to add such crap like SSJ2 on here.

Just go read the Story of the game and try to understand. They literally wrote a great story for DBO explaining on what happened after Kid Buu was defeated. You really wanna crap on that great Story writing cuz of some dumb fanboys? :D;(

Everyone who wants SSj2 should just drop that crap. Ask for mods. Should be more than enough to fulfill your wishes to be Goku/Vegeta/Gohan/Trunks.

Use mods, go SSJ2,3,4,God.UI,SSJ God 4 omega hyper drive maximum blue 4 or whatever to kill them squirrels....just don't f*ck the Stoy of the game. Game itself got f*cked enough already.

If shenron is able to unlock super saiyan for us, wouldn’t that mean dende has the power equal to or greater than ssj O.o Just a thought. Same thing with pure majin. Wait, if majins can become pure, that should be the most op transformation because pure majin is like a dragon to a fly when compared to ssj

One would think that Dende became more OP. But nope. It's just that the SSJ Transformation itself became weak in the world of DBO. Shenron pretty much unlocks the hidden ability within Humans in DBO. Same as that Namekian Elder did to Gohan and Krillin. This time it happens to be SSJ cuz Humans carry some of Saiyan crap their DNA.

Same for Majins. If you read the story on how Majins are born, you'll understand why they also need to wish to unlock their hidden ability which happens to be Pure Majin. They take parts of theirself and do some love beam thing to create another Majin a.k.a Majin Baby/Child. By seperating parts of theirself to create a new Majin they get weaker and weaker. In Pure Majin form, Majins are nowhere near the original Kid Buu when it comes to power. Just like Humans, they look like the source but are weak af!

Ssj 2 and beyond will never (99%) be added because they would have to release upgraded versions of awakenings for the other classes to balance. And i think they are already having a tough time balancing the game as it is. No disrespect to our secret balance team.

Nah, it's because the DBO story says that it's impossible. We are Humans in DBO. Not saiyans. Humans just have a little amount of saiyan DNA left. Barely enough to go SSJ by asking Shenron to unlock that ability. Anything beyond that = impossible for Humans. People just don't care about those facts cuz they are being dumb fanboys. But they can ask all they want. It just won't happen! You are a Human in DBO. Not a Saiyan.

And no, we can not ignore/rewrite/change the DBO Story just to make it possible. It's the Game story after all. Also common knowledge also makes it impossible to go SSJ2. Always pay attention in school kids!

So that to stay depedent on others to do things if this happens I will not even enter the game anymore

You're playing the wrong Game Genre then. Go play other games that are made for solo play. And go check what MMORPG means.

Also since Multiclient will be gone and you said you'll be leaving then, let me know what day exactly. I'm thinking about a nice goodbye Thread for all the other ppl like you when the time has come. Wanna make sure all your egos, of thinking you all are something special, will be satisfied.:S