Posts by Beka

Well, Changing aggro now.. I get aggro as a fighter now.. which means the DW gets less aggro sometimes, but.. a SK took an aggro away from me now. I can see that a little. but using full human team then I get full aggro for the boss, but not the others. I use stormstrike to get other mobs' aggro. e.e Indeed, It has gone bit too far for the DW.

Oooh, I see. Okay, I hope you have a good luck on making caulifla outfit! If not, then it’s okay! There’s always another chance at it if you fail at making it.

Hmm, What about recoloring the top and maybe pants on a swimsuit dogi then mod it?

Hey, the SSJ transformation is fine in DBO. If you get some CD earrings and rings, maybe you'll have 25min SSJ Cooldown. I had only 32min cooldown and never complained how long I have to wait. Long as you don't use up your EP then you won't lose your SSJ for couple of hours. Turtles have longest cooldown than swordsman/fighters.

With SSJ and speed weapons will have speed, but as a fighter, you can use SSJ and Blitz, then without ssj Blitz and Thunder skills for more speed than SSJ. Poko would have Kami Blitz(However that is called, unsure) and buff himself with speed staff and gem will be faster than human, because the staff is 1400 speed. Now, a karma would have Gogo mask for speed, but it's not fast as Human and poko have. but It is also an area buff to help other players to have karma's speed buff. so, I don't know what kind of speed we'll have ingame for OB rather than we did in PoB.

If you joined a guild recently or the guild you were in is getting more members. Your game will freeze for a long time, to fix this, please go to your Windows Defender Security Center, then click Virus & Threat protection, then click on Virus & Threat protection settings and turn off the "Real-Time protection" option. It won't freeze again while that option is turned off.

- Santo, DBOG Team

This really helps me a lot when in big guilds.

What about making the launcher look more.. Fighting and kame as a download and start button? Maybe more like DBO rather than arcade mode? Just a thought of mind.

I'm really happy you did, because I think it's a fantastic idea to bring back the reminiscence of Fusion Fall. Mainly because it was such a fun game!
    Good on you for bringing it into DBOG!
    :saint:

Yup, There's some people that's bringing it back right now, I'm awaiting for their testing at the moment. xP

Interesting. I used to be a huge fan of FusionFall! I’m glad there’s still people out there who give it due respect!

Haha, yeah I thought about it in PoB but in PoB The guild costing was 200kk, so I thought about making it in OB with Santo when OB released. so I'm so happy to make one for the old game! xD