Posts by TheProdige

I saw it right, a class that only plays with one skill.

those classes that are depending basically on a single skill, and that are not usually feeling very much the problem, since even weak ones on the shelf are still strong enough to kill the mobs and tanks (when the weapons from +8 to + 15), and then not usually does not matter with the balance with the tank and classes that do not clearly possess good damage.

too play this game pvp you don't need skill give mee gear i want and mee or any other person will gonna win aura's with all classe's even the usless one aka plasma / crane

As example,

If you've killed 1000 (or more) mobs near your level (-5/+5) , you'd get 5 equipment boxes (or less) or U60 stones that are bound. Or if you ran tmq4 over 20 times you'd get a free dogi etc.

1000 mobs for 5 boxes it's too much boxe's 5000 is good

Clear all CCBD 150 Titles to unlock Dungeon Survival Title containing all the max stats from red, blue, and green.

you know that this title is almost impossible to get , all red , bleu and green aura's it's like 20 aura with random drop so you can do 20 run and have always same aura i guess

A big percentage of the community has jobs. They can't be on the game 24/7 to make it full. Theres alot of players when everyone is off work and have free time during the weekend. Not to mention different time zones, theres more players at one time than the other. Aswell as alot of the ppl just don't play cuz theres nothing to do in the game, no exciting content in the game just the usual shit, cash or farm and gear up. And when u do that theres nothing else to do besides budokai

you played early OB ?

i'am kinda sure that the guy that use a different IP once he will forget to use he's vpn and then Perma Ban ! gifts will bee small random things .. nothing that will affect econnomy ..

Hi dbog community we have to open our eyes this game is currently dying http://prntscr.com/jxd3ri we used to have in early 45 cap days almost all ch fulls look now , old updates made peopole charge back others did the same and peopole keep charging back other are leaving cuz of the level CAP's cap's that are supposed to make the game live longer but it's not we are killing the game currently , we need new players i have 2 suggestion !

1-daneos must pay advertising on facebook , web site's , maybe Youtuber's so the game will have more visibility

2-create a referral link for everyone , for each person that log in the game and reah X level you will win X gifts if this person will invite someone you and the person both will have gifts ..ect gifts distribution should bee at lvl 20 -30 - 40 - 50 - 55 60 70

pleas guys let mee know what you think about this

NOTE : even trade and LFP chat are dead

there a party sreacher , just active it , open a theard looking for someone to do x dungeon -_- , maybe with a forum chat may works .. but adding a party sreach section won't help at all , peopole are constaly leaving the game , daneos should pay for some ADS , creat link sytem , every new player that comes to the game and register with you'r link and level up you will receive X amount of gifts for each x level he reach .. we need more players in this server

Well why are you so sure that the next cap is level 70 instead of 65? i honestly would prefer to have 65 if comes in a month and then 70 if comes a month later, but if that is not the case 2-3 month straight to 70 would be good for me.

I have no intention of improving level 65 gear at all, and i won't stop playing even if 65 is the case but i just expect for 60-70 quest to properly work.

i don't mind a 65 cap but i won't bee happy waiting for it more then a mounth , and i think the staff said next cap is 70

XDDDDDDDDDD 20 sec?
    what about 2h XD?

please stop going crazy humans.

20 sec unable to use you'r kame you still can use spirit ball , Consicutive disks .. all skills that don't need a cast time this debuff won't affect swords and fighter's at all , sk maybe only violent slice , skill lock is more then 20 sec i think , 20 sec when u can do anything

I would like lvl 70 cap to come out in September, its normal that ppl will leave the game for a bit, but there will be a boom in people when lvl 70 cap is added, after a few months this will then decrease again... this isnt like other mmos where you can lvl up other skills (crafting doesnt count) so the game is bound to come to a halt once lvl cap is reached

Daneos confirmed that 70 cap won't bee the last cap for 100% , what makes you think that they will all gonna bee back ? i still feel that making this cap longer won't affect the game life at all

I have never been in Sky Dungeon i saw the videos on youtube but what kind of drops we get from there?

same , it's solo dungeon kind of event ..