Posts by Tactikill

I would also like to include the fact of breaking the game.

We all know,in this community and real life,that there are people with strong determination,they will use what ever they can to achieve their desires,it is not necessary a bad thing,but there are rules in life,like laws and laws can be manipulated.

I am talking,for those who are extreme farmers and extreme cashers,they are part of our life and of this community,they will keep doing what they do and they find it as a ''right'' to do it.

So i am asking the community,what are your thoughts on that part?Do you agree that is a ''right'' to exercise?would you want things different?

Perfectly reasonable post, but this thread isn't about extreme cashers or extreme farmers, it actually quite the opposite. It about making things more reasonable, and making certain items that I consider core accessible to everybody at a reasonable price, not just those fortunate enough to get lucky in the wagu machine, or those able to pay 1kk for a single brown box when frankly stacks of several hundereds of brown boxes can quite easily become useless depending on luck.

Maybe ask already for +15 items in cash shop

No body wants that, what people want is to not get ripped off on items that are already available in the game.

On a side note.

That's what happened on Taiwan, and it then gave non cashers access +10 and +12 upgarade tickets allowing them to compete with well geared players overnight.

It turned poor/average SK's into very strong problems instantly.

How is that fair?

That is actually one of the big things that broke the game in mine and a LOT of other peoples opinions.

One more point.

A casher could spend a fortune getting to +12 on a weapon, getting fails and breaks multiple times. A non casher could farm minimum stones or use tokens, and get a success card every time, giving them a stronger upgrade than somebody who has used 10 x as many stones.

I once cashed for 15 U70 greens and whites on taiwan, and proceeded to upgrade while in a skype call with friends.

I hit 13 breaks and 2 fails in those 15 stones, hitting break on almost every piece of armor I had

This game needs Silver Boxs.

The issue with Brown Boxs is, no matter how much you spend to get them, you will probably not even get what you need.

While I agree completely, that is an argument for another day I feel.

Silver boxes could potentially make the game less cash to win as you wouldn't theoretically have to spend as much.

That said, I stacked silvers in Taiwan when the event was on, I gained about 20. When I came to use the, I didn't get anything remotely high.

You are missing the point.

With your first point, actually while you are perfectly correct its a double edged sword. It also makes the item cheaper to buy for non cashers..

But most importantly, it stops insane inflation because currently, many people desire an item than only a few people possess, which is putting the price of things far beyond what it should be. Having supply more in line with demand produces a fairer economy.

As soon as 70 cap comes out there will be a flood of U70 stones regardless.

It always was in taiwan.

Daneos has not a mistake. He is paying server fees, and has a team working for him. He is providing us with a product and if he chooses to profit from something that there is demand for, that's called common sense.

Very well said

Hi, i know that the cash shop should give Benifit but let's take an Objective View for like 5 min ! just forgot you are a Casher / f2p player :

1- do you think that it's fair that a casher already have 200 boxe + and no casher with the WB meta have 0 boxe ? even iif they try hard as mad man and farm for long time he may have 50 boxe do you think this is fair if yes pleas tell mee how ^^ !

2- Lvl 70 stones do you think that some player's ( i mean at least 20 % of casher's ) already have 200 lvl 70 stones while non casher's have like 10-20 ?

3- some players Are Ready for lvl 70 cap ! while non -casher's will have to level up then farm ..

4- How much do you think this game will survive after the lvl 70 cap realse ? i think 1 year as maximum if the staff keep making shitty updates like token shop one ^^

We live in a capitalist society where very little is fair, that's life for you. Do you think I find it fair that my neighbor has a better car or makes more money than me when I work harder than him for example? But I get on with it.

Again, the point I am making is that cashing is in the game, its a thing, and it was a decision made at the top level. It wasn't my decision to implement the cash shop, and it's already been done.

Anybody who chooses to play a free game has to accept that cashing is a thing, and is also the thing that allows that other person to pay for free.

What I am proposing is something that will actually improve what many consider to be a flawed system.

It won't fix that so called flawed system, but that "flawed" system is a fundamental part of this project, and changing it results in the end of this server.

Omg , what you casher's are expecting ? What you guys want 1k purple stone 1k green ones lvl 70 ? 1k brown boxes ? 1k Dogi balls ? Oh comme on we appreciate that you guys are cashing .. but yeah be realiste there is a HUGE amount of LVL70 stones when lvl 70 cap isn't even close to bee realesed ? who have them ? Obivously CASHER's while f2p players will farm like mad mans to get 3 - 5 green in a week casher will have full +10 armor and Waepons in the first week with max stats #ThanksBrownBoxes ? guess what ? 1 mounth after lvl 70 Cap get realesed the main currency of the gam will bee brown boxes and then what ? All F2p who have a brain will rage quit !! why you play a game while you can't bee competitive in and have A social life ? ^^ this was my oppinion hope i offended anyone if i did then i'am sorry ^^

I appreciate your opinion, but I fell you are missing the point slightly.

The decision to implement a cash shop was made my the development team, it is here to stay and is the only reason we have a game to play.

If people are going to spend real life money on a game, then they expect to have some kind of advantage.

Giving people the option to only buy cosmetic items gives the powers that be a much more limited revenue stream

The dev team have purpously set cash shop items to be non binded because they know people will cash in order to buy items they can sell for in game zenie, and this will give them higher income.

Let me make it clear that I am not in anyway condeming the dev team, this is simply good business sense.

So all that on board cashing is in the game, and its not going anywhere. Now the point I am making is simply:

Buying the items directly benefits the economy far more than having to pay people over inflated amounts of money for items that they have aquired from good fortune in the wagu machine, where other players have gotten about 74 of the mr popo dogi instead.

If you play any free to play model MMO, you progress at a slower rate or are limited in what you can do compared to a player who pays a subscription fee in that game (Look at SWTOR as an example) You can still collect the same items here on global by not cashing, it is just going to take you longer, and you still have a game that hasn't cost you a penny to play.

Case and Point

Late last night a person spent 138 boxes getting 20 Con on a pair of level 55 +14 craft pants.

That person hasn't won a single brown box, and every one that person has gained has been from buying them off other players at 900k - 1kk each or trading for other items.

My point is extremely simple

What is really better for the game?

100kk + going into an over saturated economy?

or:

A person buying binded brown boxes directly from the cash shop, giving the same result, and not leading to that money going back into an over inflated economy? specifically justifying the insane prices brown boxes are fetching currently, which then in turn drives other prices up.

That same over inflated economy has allowed that person to accumulate that wealth.

I agree and might be reconsidered later on,but not at the moment.

Cause if you cash more right now,wouldnt you be able to unbind boxes and make them currency?

It will eventually become in some point if it goes like that,but lets keep zeni for now...

In my perspective i believe,that f2p wants to be casual cashers,but in that way they dont stand a chance and the reason i said this is a private server,might be a reason that stops alot,so why ruin the game for all?why not at least have a period that people will make their mind if it is worth it for them to cash or not?

In retail brown boxes where permanently binded, meaning unbind coins didn't work on them. I would be perfectly happy with the same system here.

And the reason is because the game is already past that point. There are cashers running around in TMQ3, and Craft gear that is max or close to max stat at+13, +14, weapons at +13 or +14. Those items are in the game, but the main thing is that people have used cashing to accumulate a vast collection of U70 Green's, Purples, Whites, and brown boxes ready for 70 cap. They have used cashing, and good fortune with wagu drops etc, to put themselves in a very strong position for that cap. I don't believe that I or anbody else should have to get lucky at the Wagu machine, or pay insane over inflated prices to get to their level. But at the same time, they have cashed to get to that level, so I would expect to have to cash also.

There is already lvl 70 craft gear floating around, people already have that at max stat.

Still though,it is not the time yet,in any way of having those at 45lvl cap,it doesnt help the economy stability at this point and as both mentioned at retail it wasnt there from that cap...I dont remember where exactly they came,should be after 60lvl,when the game made a 360 degree change on cash shop items...but still have in mind,this isnt retail,its a private server.

General economics like supply and demand would suggest that as the items become more available the prices will drop, which would help the economy in this case.

If I can buy binded brown boxes directly from the shop, I don't have to pay inflated prices for brown boxes off other players, and I don't have to sell Z32 or whatever in order to gain the zenie to do that.

I can understand reluctance in this cap, but in 70 cap, with legendary necklaces, earrings, cc110, craft and scramble armor, (And the need to have several sets of armor, accessories, sub weapons and gloves for PVP) being able to purchase brown boxes at a reasonable rate is mandatory if you want to compete at a high level.

1. My main issue is people like you who want to make this game more pay to win than it is

2. It doesn't. You just delete them & could compensate the cashers like myself with anything like wagu coins or idk. I rather see them being added somewhere else for f2p players as well.

3. They disappeared because they cashed so much and got everything the game had to offer so fast , why was there a point to stay? P2W kills games Period.

4. I was being insulting because you clearly don't know anything about Korean MMOs so you tried to deflect onto me. Again a quick google search and you can learn all about the differences between an Asian MMO and Western MMO.

5. Cashers are the only ones making this game run but it doesn't mean you cater to them that's stupid , they are the minority , they won't cash in a dead game I was using it in a future tense not present.

1. Actually, If you read what I am saying properly, you could probably use some logic to realise it wouldn't make the game even remotely any more cash to win than it is now. Right now, people are selling Z32's pet items, kid clocks etc and using the money to buy the gear they want, buy brown boxes, buy upgrade stones making it whoever cashes the most has the best chances of becoming powerful.

Why should somebody who gets lucky in Wagu get brown boxes, where others can't win them after buying many wagu coins. The fact that cash shop items arent binded like they should be is making this cash to win. The reason they aren't binded is because the dev team realises that they are going to make the most money from this game by allowing people to gain zenie from cash shop items. If they where binded people would buy what they wanted out of what is available, and then never cash again.

So binded brown boxed in the cash shop would make it less pay to win then buying unbinded wagu drops, that people are demanding crazy sums of money for, meaning you have to cash even more to get the zenie to buy these things in any reasonable quantity.

Brown boxes should be available in the cash shop and binded to your character.

2. I don't fully understand? You delete all armor?

3. No as I said, They disapeared becasue of lack of development, this is due to the low player base the game had not generating the revenue required to justify paying a legitimate development team. As I am sure you know, Anime MMO's are far less popular than regular MMO's on the market.

4. Sorry, but who on this forum does know anything about korean MMO'smarket? There is only so much information the human brain can hold, and I am not filling it up with irrelevant information.

5. Actually in any business, you cater to your customers, so that is absurd. Now yes you have to cater to F2P players as well, as they make up the population, but they aint paying the bills.

Let me summarise

You play any MMO with a free to play model, you play the game at a slower rate to those who subscribe, you gain less exp as an example, are able to hold less items, less money, not equip rare items etc.

Its the same here, you can legitimately farm the things you want without cashing, it just takes longer, as in any free to play model, except in this free to play model, you have full access to all content, where as other free to play mmo's restrict the amount of end game content you can access.

1. Suck it up

2. Okay so remove brown boxes completely and grind for your gear , the people who don't grind won't have it and the people who do would have earned it

3. The game was dead because the cashers drove free to play players away and then once there weren't any more players they didn't want to cash in a dead game, cashers cash in order to be superior to everyone else in the game

4. I haven't played any other korean games because they're hard to obtain an account for , but do a quick google search and your ignorant self will be taught something

5. Do you think cashers will want to cash in a dead game?

1. Why don't you? Especially considering the main thing you have issue with is already common practice.

2. That requires a complete game restructure, in order to allow people to get correct class gear, with relevant stats.

3. The game was dead because of a lack of development that resulted from poor cash sales. This resulted in both cashers and non cashers leaving. The Chinese disapeared from Server 2, which allowed Uprise to pretty much dominate the PVP aspect of the game, as our major competition was gone.

4. Your preaching about ignorance, when you cant see past your own view point. In addition, I don't care about other korean games and ask myself why you would? 3rd your just being insulting for no reason other than somebody has a different view to you.

5. Cashers are the only thing that will keep this game running. You are the one who is ignorant if you think anything other than this. Plus are you saying this game is dead? If so what are you moaning about?

1. There is a BIG difference between not being easy, and complete and utter luck.

2. Increase the drop rate? Why its the assigned stat that is the major problem, and if TMQ always drops max stat gear then what a pointless game we will be playing.

3. The game is dead because it wasn't making enough money, just like this one will be dead when it no longer makes enough to be sustainable.

4. What other Korean games have you played?

You mean the 90% of non cashers that don't actually support this game? News flash, this server doesn't exist in the name of charity.

If people want to cash to be able to compete with the other people who have either cashed, cashed and got lucky on wagu, got lucky on upgrades, or just got plain lucky full stop then let em. Your perfectly welcome to not cash and compete with similar players, whats the problem?

Core Game Items? Lmfaoo , Brown Boxes and Dogi Balls were added to generate income for the game and I'm sure it did give a boost to their pockets but it sped up the games downfall. How about you spam TMQ until you get the desired effect instead of trying to box it. That is how the game was original intended to be played. Core Game Item lmfaoooo

There is a one in several thousand % chance of getting a specific stat and quantity on an item on level 70 ( For Example Dexterity in the Quantity of 34).

Considering how tmq doesnt even drop legendary items every time, how many runs do you have to do? and then win a roll against 4 others on? Or considering how CC110 armor (What is meant to be the ultimate armor in the game) Comes with fixed garbage stats.

Brown boxes where always in the Taiwan cash shop/

Core game item.... Absolutely.

Almost Every other MMO, you collect gear for your class that has fixed stats, this game the armor has random stats, so yes, equipment boxes are absolutely a core item.

What is absolutely ruining the economy is people having to gamble on Wagu coins to get what they want, rather than being able to buy the item directly which is then binded to your character.

No it isn't , your change would make it

How can you possibly believe that?

People are currently having to indirectly use the cash shop to improve our characters rather than directly using it.

Ironically as things are now, the economy inflates even more, because people are selling rare wagu rewards that should be core game items.

Brown boxes and dogi balls where always binded. Where as now people are selling them at inflated prices, which inflates the economy.

It makes the game completely pay to win and that's no fun and if you think otherwise you're not just a casher, but a selfish casher. It makes the gap between f2p and p2p players even bigger , I cash but even I can see that doing something as dumb as that will alienate and anger the majority of the players , the f2p players

The game is already 100% pay to win.

The only difference is we are having to indirectly use the cash shop to improve our characters rather than directly using it.

Ironically as things are now, the economy inflates even more, because people are selling rare wagu rewards that should be core game items.

Brown boxes and dogi balls where always binded.

You're totaly wrong, your logic is bad, cashers will leave all f2p players way behind, coz they will be able to get everything for real money, f2p player will have nothing to offer, when you will be able to buy everything from cash shop.

Can you explain why my logic is bad please?

And i'm not arguing that case, as long as there is a cash shop in the game in any degree, cashers will leave f2p behind. Even with your model, people will still sell dogis, Z32, pet items etc, and use the money to gear up.

But the thing is, thats not even the point I made with this thread. There is a cash shop, im saying that brown boxes should be in it, and have provided more than a sound argument as to why. You just seem be anti cash to win, and i'm afraid cash to win is what this game is about, Adding brown boxes as a direct purchase item does not change anything in the grand scheme of things.

Remove the cash shop and we don't have a game to play anymore.

People are going to cash as long as they can improve there characters as a direct or indirect result. Remove this and people will not cash nearly as much, and poof goes the server.