Posts by Bad Picollo

Greetings, new Dogis will be added in future updates, this video shows most of them.

- Santo, DBOG Team

most of them suck really bad lol only the zamasu/gogeta/yardat dogi looks legit and i could wear it without shame.
    The other dogi is a joke, 1 dogi and 10 recolors/versions of it, good work im so hyped!!!!! These dogis should drop from saibamans lvl 5 coz no one will wear them even if they will be "rare" and "new" they were probably not added to the game coz they are just bad like the nam's dogi.

LOOKS SAFE AND EASY THATS WHY IS BAD, EVERY UPGRADE NEED HAVE RISK. AFTER FEW MONTHS EVERYONE WILL HAVE +15, THE CURRECT SYSTEM IS GOOD. LOOK AT BLACK DESERT THE UPGRADE SYSTEM IS EVEN MORE HARDCORE THAN DBO WHEN YOU UPGRADE ACCESORY YOU CAN SUCCES OR FAIL AND WHEN YOU FAIL YOU LOSE THE ACCESORY AND ACCESORY IN THIS GAME ARE MOST EXPENSIVE YOU CAN COLLECT MONEY FOR A WEEKS OR MOONTHS, SPEND MONEY ON MAKING FAKIN FAIL STACKS BUT YOU LOSING ALL IN FEW SECOUNDS, BUT IT KEEP PLAYERS BEING MOTIVATE TO GRIND, BUT I DONT SAW ANY THREADS ABOUT IT ON THE FORUM I FEEL LIKE THIS COMMUNITY BECOME RETARDED AND COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING, THREADS LIKE THIS HOULD BE INSTA LOCKED AND SEND TO GRABAGE. THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING BECAUSE DANEOS GIVE THEM FINGER AND NOW THEY WANT WHOLE HAND.

Strop cry i hit +11 glove with 4 purple i saw already in market a lot of items +14/15 stones dropping easy you can even drop white stones! you can get them easy for tokens! and here is no fakin broken option! and these creatures still cry!!? i already wanted make thread for decrease the drop rate of stones or give back the broken option, and this guy is still unhappy and want make it even more easy, every day humans complain about something, monsters knock down too much! I can't upgrade my gear! they dont want my fighter in party! omg come on,,, TW and HK servers were the best because foreigner creatures had no voice in the forums but they still played, now they have option so they cry about everything, they will still play this game but they ned cry for sure.

Because turtle can one shot and crane have over time skills aka dots, most of cranes also suck, if you will be good crane ppl will ask you to join party, in TMQ or ud here is no time for slow or sleep, everything is about the aoe dmg ppl just want finish it as soon as is possible.
    few days ago i saw same thread about fighter and plasma, just make another character which is needed always in party.

So price risen for it.

Sure it risen, players getting new money every day, so price is not fixed.
    Things will be more expensive by every next day, until end game when less ppl will grind because they will be focused on ud/tmq/cc and most of ppl will be bored for pickup trash and selling it.

Because it means 1 less channel to farm

You can still farm on pvp chanel but you can be killed by another player who want the spot or you can kill the player who want stole your spot, here will be never enough chanels for grind coz here is just few good spots, PVP chanel is that what this game is missing. PVP chanel should be like normal chanel but with open PK thats all, no one will care about pvp chanel when here will be no monsters wtf guys.

HAHAHAHHAAH NO SECOND CHANCE FOR CHINESE BOTTERS AND MONEY SELLERS. SEEING YOU ON TW AND HK WAS ENOUGH, AND SURE WHAT CAN BE WRONG IN USING HACKS, COME ON.

Anyone is free to correct me if I'm wrong (with proof) but I've been checking AH for the last 3 weeks as well as farming as much as anyone and have yet to drop a SINGLE piece of armor that is Super, Excellent, Rare, or Legendary outside of UD/TMQ/cash shop/madusa. Not a single piece of any level of any race of any type of armor has been for sale that isn't UD/TMQ/cash shop/madusa. I've talked to other farmers and they have said the same. The only people that said differently were two team members when I sent in a ticket. They said they have personally dropped them. Well I'd like proof because I have literally gotten hundreds of legendary (thousands of super-rare) weapons but not ONE armor. Anyone else NOT have this problem?? If any mods don't believe feel free to check the AH anytime and show me just ONE super, excellent, rare, or legendary armor of any level for any class, shoes, pants, or jacket. This should be fixed asap. I'm surprised no one has said anything thus far (haven't seen it at least).

True i notice that also

your brain dead I went kraken with you on my fighter and my SK had full kraken accessories and this thread is from last year fyi last reply was in December and my crane didn't need kraken accessories to beat you in budokai or rank becuz you suck keeping list gat & drum they suck off the chinese to get carry through parties. You trying fight me in rank today?

HAHAHAHAHAH GOOD FOR YOU, YOURE THE LAST PERSON WITH WHO I WOULD DO KRAKEN AND LOSE A BATTLE, YOUR CRANE NEVER HAD EVEN ANY GOOD EQUIP LIKE ALL YOUR CHARACTERS XDDDDDDDDD I WILL LIST EVERY PLAYER THAT WAS GOOD AND CAN AGREE THAT YOU LIE, THEY ARE MY WALKING PROOFS, YOU ARE FAKE, LOOK AT YOUR SIGNATURE VIDEOS EVEN WITH +15 BUGGED ITEMS YOU WAS WEAK, YOU'RE PROUD OF +15 BUGGED ITEMS, JUST WATCH IT, ITS JOKE LIKE YOUR CHARACTERS.
    ABOUT RANK BATTLE: I NEED INSTALL WINDOWS 7 FIRST OR THEY NEED SLOVE THE INSTA FPS LOSE PROBLEM ON WINDOWS 10 I ALSO DON'T HAVE EQUIP ON MY SK (JUST THE ONE FROM QUESTS) AND ON MY CRANE I DON'T HAVE ALL SKILLS AS YOU SHOULD KNOW ITS NOT CAP FOR CRANE, SO TODAY YOU CAN FEEL STRONGER :* AND YOU CAN SAY THAT YOU WIN WITH ME.
    PS, THEY WERE NOT SUCKING ANYTHING THEY JUST WERE ENOUGH GOOD FOR PLAY WITH THEM, BUT YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT.