Posts by Sandu

I read this wall of text and regret bitterly for lost time.
    When I talked about letting each one do what he wanted and depended only on himself I wanted to say "use this as a war strategy is horrible" ... maybe one day losing so much they learn and play well, but by then PARADISE will continue to win.
    About "caring only about your group" I meant that you do not really care about the evolution of the guild, but only about your small group, and this is a fact lol .. What you do is simple: Get together with your friends, excluding others. I'm not saying it's wrong, but this does what Ryosai is: 5 great members and the rest have no idea what to do in the game, and as you said, that way you're going to fail a lot before you can win ... nice of you to know.
    And still about budokai: Just like you do not seem to care about Dojo, we do not care about Budokai, after all what do you get when you're the budokai winner? Fun! The difference between Dojo and Budokai is simple: One is a party content (or solo) and the other is a guild, both only give you what you should give: fun.
    About plat: PARADISE is the owner of the platform, when you want to prove the opposite just call us and we take you from there on any channel you choose.
    On alliances: One of FaZe's leaders has been my personal friend since the TW (Skedar), however, we have played on different servers ... now that we are on the same server logically we would be allies ... and CHAMPIONS is a guild from the same country of origin of the majority of our clan and this facilitated the union. So do not talk like we have allies just to win scramble because it's not the truth. And in fact we do not need our allies to win against you, in our battle PARADISE had a numerical handicap and yet it won with a good points difference, do not forget.

everything you say is completly irelevant and out of my line of discussion. if he doesent know english he should go onto his representative language section. English is not my first language but atleast i try to be representable enough to make it easier for others to understeand. But i guess everything i say here will get countered by '' we won , we are the best'' .And i think several people pointed his attitude as being inacceptable , but hey atleast he( who is he ?) won.

If you understand what he said, then it's perfect.
    About who he is: One of the oldest members and key part of my guild, which even values each player, unlike Ryosai who excludes those who are not part of the "group" with the excuse that each one should do just for youself.

God, atleast type some proper english before embarasing yourself so hard. I actually have problems reading what you ,sir just vomited.

Because of your writting right now i imagine im talking with a raging,and toxic person who can only smash his keyboard with the face.

Dont embaras your guild so hard, when they worked to win.

Just stay silent and enjoy the win dont be dumb cmon.

He has no obligation to know English since he does not have this language as a mother language, if you really did not understand what he said, you would not know it is a flamme lol.
    He's just disappointed, because like all of us at PARADISE he expected a more fun and difficult fight, now he is urging you (with flamme) to improve, but the words of the Dreamer have left us still disappointed, because nothing will change in this way. :(

so sendoku is taking over ryosai?

I've never seen compatibility between Sendoku and Ryosai. Sendoku seems like a guy who likes to play in a group and lead in an organized way (even though I do not like his style in which he always has excuses for defeats). In addition, Sendoku hates to lose, while Ryosai's leadership only cares about their favorite members, the rest can lose and nothing changes. While Dreamer and the Ryosai leadership clearly only cares about the party budokai and the other members have to "evolve" alone and without support.

DreameR68
    If you continue like this, it's just going to make things even easier for PARADISE. Do not chew by running with full movespeed equipment with a dragon ball, any random can do this.

Sandu Your signature is SOOOOOOO epic, I loved it while reading this thread. :D

Good job on winning Paradise, better luck next time Ryosai. I truly admire that you guys are really on the top of pvp, and even if the "victory cry" might be a bit offensive, I believe pvp needs some rivalry.

Hahaha, Tempest is my bro!
    Yeah, they have a good team, maybe with more organization they can win a next time! only time can say ... but for now, the victory (and overwhelming) was ours.

call sendoku out is a obvious play because he always make fun when wins and make excuses when lost. (except today lol)
    This topic have some drama at the beggining, but nothing that is not skippable and im sorry for this.
    like i said before all this shit started because you leader are calling ryosai the "obvious top guild" and we show this is wrong, Ryosai is strong but not the strongest.
    Like i said too, Paradise isnt the strongest since we dont face everyone yet but i think we are one of the TOP (and for now, stronger than Ryosai)

what do you mean ??? First page is like: ''good job close fight'', followed by tight fight gj everyone, followed by some complains about laag i DO not see what you are talking about, then you guys started to but in and create drama.I really love competition but THIS ? this is not competition , if you guys think provoking each other and trashtalking every week is competition im sorry for you. And yeah if nothing changes we will lose again .I never intended to take back what is yours. Admiting mistakes is what improve's al about. So yeah we have some trashtalkers we need to keep in touch with on our end but still i feel like there are alot more on your end. Because a +6 turtle with trash items was saying ''easy'' after i spammed killed her. Thats not confidence , thats what he understood from your guild chat,thats how you guys molded that turtle.(just an example). When we won i never saw a GG IZI. yet you guys spammed the fk out of it.

Did not you see the provocation of Sendoku in the first part? He was asking if they were going to call more people? Then speaking: "talk too much." This topic was just about drama and so it was closed, Effy was the only one who tried to calm things down. I guess you did not read the chat itself because when the dojo ended the only thing I could read coming from Ryosai was excuses like "two guilds against one" and people calling PARADISE hacker . And before you ask, for me this is normal competition.
    Can not you tell the difference in drama to what we're doing here? Me and you are just talking and exposing our views on the dojo, truth that at the beginning of the topic there was a bit of drama but nothing that is not skippable

wow a really nice response , i commend you. and yes you are right it was a humiliating experience and we all had been part of it. But making a thread to shame a guild who just lost, what do you look for ?(dont tell me you made the thread just to showcase your win because clearly you guys just want to provoke lets not play dumb). Ok lets say you do provoke us. Next week we beat the shit out of you. We make a thread about it. after 2 weeks pages turn and you guys beat the shit out of us. You make a thread about it ... cant you see in what cycle of hate do you enrole each of us ?(you as a guild not personaly).

Just saying ok you won. Congratz. But a true winner keeps it low and cool . He does not shout and shames on the weak.

This thread was made to expose videos and comments of the war between our guilds. To prove this, I deleted the old photo and placed the Sendoku video on the front page. But you of Ryosai can not complain about provocation when the topic of your victory against Undisputed was full of drama and provocation right? The topic has been closed because of this ... (Dojo War Ryosai VS Undisputed)
    Of course it all started a while back when Ryosai lleader said that clearly Ryosai was the best guild. I called him to attack Korin, but I knew he would not go so I had to attack your Dojo to prove that things are not as he thinks, there are many strong guilds out there and between them we are one of the best. I had seen videos of you playing together and knew that PARADISE could win and if nothing changes, we will win again ... but in the name of the competition I hope Ryosai change.

u guys are so phatetic. yes we lost. but have you ever fought a real fight ?like in the real world ? u think beating someone 1 time makes you the best ? im really interested how tough you are behind your internet mask where you experss your'' i beat you 1 time i won im the best guild ever no questions ask''

wtf get real. stop living in your dream.

You might fit the name Dreamer more than our leader tbh.

It was not a common victory. It was a victory with 5 less players and with the difference of 100 points.
    This shows a huge difference between the two guilds in terms of strength ... Of course, everything can change, but today we are better.
    But in case you want to try again we will be waiting in the best dojo of the whole game: Korin

Ofc they did. It was an ultimate from your guild catching me while I have ssj + 15% speed boots + 6% speed dogi + turtle book. He had no kaioken but still being faster than me =/. But well no proof so "who cares"

Agree with you, no proof = pointless.

Simmy
    yeah! like i said before:

Paradise isnt the best guild since we dont face everyone.

But we are better tha ryosai ... they outnumbered us and still loses

For those who used the excuse that we used Thunderbolt members: they were less than 5.
    Was like 22 Paradise members and 3 Thunderbolt's.
    Using that excuse when you just merged with the Suncrushers and was in greater numbers does not make sense at all.
    For me, Dojo War is the only fair way to know who is the strongest guild ... and yesterday it was very clear that it's us, this does not detract you from having the best party, but in terms of guild, PARADISE is the strongest.

ainttoxic

Look who's making excuses about cap level ... Ryosai ...

EDIT: I'm surprised, but the only one who did not make excuses and saw internal problems in Ryosai to improve was Sendoku.

I offered to take the leadership just for the war because i know of the issues of the guild but it got declined so hopefully the same mistake won't happen again

Its hard to dreammer to admit that his guild have a issue and bad leadership because he is the leader lol.

And give the leader position to a new guy like you on dojo will make dreamer lost a lot of confidence of the team and just make him admit he is bad as shotcaller.

But i admit something has to be made because you guus lost by 100 pts with 8-5 less players ... and last week dreamer was dreaming about be the top guild lol

Everyone expected to loose this battle ... a lot of best players just log off and we get outnumbered ... you guys are strong, but indeed dont have any strategy/leadership

We won dojo wars.

Party budokai adult = Ryosai, so the best party is from Ryosai.

Dojo wars = PARADISE, so the best guild is PARADISE.

Understand, budokai is a solo/party content and dojo is a guild content.

PARADISE is the best guild and Ryosai have the best party.