<Dojo> Thunderbolt vs Ryosai (504 / 408)

• Nice guys, congratulations.

Sandu since when Mussolini is SK, if I remember it use to be fighter haha.

Still I would love to see Dojo Wars with guild members from that guild alone, than jumping here and there, no offence to anyone.

He became a sk, my fan.

In this dojo 90% of playerbase was paradise.

• Everyone expected to loose this battle ... a lot of best players just log off and we get outnumbered ... you guys are strong, but indeed dont have any strategy/leadership

V4Dw2MZ.png

Sandu - Legendary 17_small.png @KR
    Temudjin - Legendary 400691440004628490.png?v=1 @TW
    letUdown - Apprentice 16_small.png @DBOG
    PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• I offered to take the leadership just for the war because i know of the issues of the guild but it got declined so hopefully the same mistake won't happen again

Its hard to dreammer to admit that his guild have a issue and bad leadership because he is the leader lol.

And give the leader position to a new guy like you on dojo will make dreamer lost a lot of confidence of the team and just make him admit he is bad as shotcaller.

But i admit something has to be made because you guus lost by 100 pts with 8-5 less players ... and last week dreamer was dreaming about be the top guild lol

V4Dw2MZ.png

Sandu - Legendary 17_small.png @KR
    Temudjin - Legendary 400691440004628490.png?v=1 @TW
    letUdown - Apprentice 16_small.png @DBOG
    PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• dojo war is just to have a big fight. after the win there is nothing u can do, just dojo seed for 1 player. mybee your guild is strong but i realy love to see a fight where real guildmembers vs guildmembers fighting. sure u have better chances when u switch guild just for a fight and got more better geard players, more buffers, dende ect. then its better to fusion 2 guilds to 1 and stay like this instead of switching guilds/ call people every week again.

I hope the dbog team will find a sulution about this soon.

anyway one day u win other day u loose. thats the game.

• Nice guys, congratulations.

Sandu since when Mussolini is SK, if I remember it use to be fighter haha.

Still I would love to see Dojo Wars with guild members from that guild alone, than jumping here and there, no offence to anyone.

I might go back to fighter and bring chaos and destruction to the server ..

You never know :/

• Everyone expected to loose this battle ... a lot of best players just log off and we get outnumbered ... you guys are strong, but indeed dont have any strategy/leadership

Good Strats afk plasma mid spamming aoe confuse and kd while random turtlecrits and buffer + broken sk afk at the sidepoints. Genius strategic mastermind napoleon sandu confirmed

• hmm provoking... ok.

I can't call you the best guild because to be the best you need more than just dojo wins. You guys lack respect way to much. Like right now you won a dojo war against us. Ok that's normal but why all the bad mouthing? Why all this disrespect?

Same with scramble we are always 5-15 people while you are 4-5 guilds (30-50 people) so we fight until we see that we can't win. After that we run. But your guild is insulting and flaming us. Why? Because we are doing SCRAMBLE not thanksgiving. Same with budokai we win and your guild calls us bugger hacker guild.

You are clearly not the best guild just some kids who tries to get attention in a game.

• I might go back to fighter and bring chaos and destruction to the server ..

You never know :/

Can't w8 to see u back in fight as fighter

hmm provoking... ok.

I can't call you the best guild because to be the best you need more than just dojo wins. You guys lack respect way to much. Like right now you won a dojo war against us. Ok that's normal but why all the bad mouthing? Why all this disrespect?

Same with scramble we are always 5-15 people while you are 4-5 guilds (30-50 people) so we fight until we see that we can't win. After that we run. But your guild is insulting and flaming us. Why? Because we are doing SCRAMBLE not thanksgiving. Same with budokai we win and your guild calls us bugger hacker guild.

You are clearly not the best guild just some kids who tries to get attention in a game.

Tbh this topic is pretty much speaking the truth, you guys losed vs PARADISE outnumbered, so PARADISE is the best guild tho.

And if you wanna win some Guild events u guys need to try harder.

• this does not explain all the flame and disrespect.

This is not direct flame, they are only making some marketing about their wins and about the alliance.

You just see as flame cuz it was a win vs ur guild.

@edit: Ryonsai didn't play that bad counting that probably most of players don't have much experience in Dojo fights and our alliance has a lot of dojo veterans.

• This is not direct flame, they are only making some marketing about their wins and about the alliance.

You just see as flame cuz it was a win vs ur guild.

@edit: Ryonsai didn't play that bad counting that probably most of players don't have much experience in Dojo fights and our alliance has a lot of dojo veterans.

I think I did not express me correct. I'm not saying only here in this thread but I can clearly see that this thread is a provocation (as an example look at the name of the image RYOSAI_HOMELESS.jpg). I'm talking about this guild behavior ingame. They are calling us bugger/hacker guild after every event. Sometimes even some of the guild members pming me and insulting me.

Clearly not the best guild for me.

• I think I did not express me correct. I'm not saying only here in this thread but I can clearly see that this thread is a provocation (as an example look at the name of the image RYOSAI_HOMELESS.jpg). I'm talking about this guild behavior ingame. They are calling us bugger/hacker guild after every event. Sometimes even some of the guild members pming me and insulting me.

Clearly not the best guild for me.

That's maybe cuz some of ur guild members are using some kind of bug behind of bug.

About the "HOMELESS" stuff that's an old DBOTW meme, since u r from TW too u should understand.

• That's maybe cuz some of ur guild members are using some kind of bug behind of bug.

About the "HOMELESS" stuff that's an old DBOTW meme, since u r from TW too u should understand.

Can we have some proof? It's not some of our members it's about our main members which are not using any bugs but getting flamed because they are good players. Sry but there is no excuse for this behavior. If you just disrespect the hard work of others like that then there is nothing to say to this guild anymore.

• Zebiru eheh I forgot how laggy my very old laptop was damn, how could I even play on that junk.

DreameR68 about your concerns: To be honest I don’t see any kind of direct and pure disrespect, I see some flame in the name of sportsmanship, some teasing, which I personally believe will only incite more competition. Jokes aside, if you read the thread you’ll see that Sandu makes a big compliment on your budokai group. Like I told you before, flame aside, I respect good players (and those who don’t make excuses when they lose).

About the bug/hacker accusations, I’ve been away this last week, but I didn’t hear nothing of those sorts from PARADISE MEMBERS. That being said, if there’s accusations of that level without any sort of proof, you can come directly to me and I’ll take care of the situation. I strongly condemn those actions, as well as I’ll call anyone hacker or worse if I get proof.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!