Master Class problem

• I just got the same problem I completed the quest I picked the weapon I wanted I talked to Korin completed the quest and nothing my inventory is empty didn't get my weapon and he has no more quest for me

Also I have a 58 Majin and and a 30 namek and I didn't have any problems with them getting there master weapon

• When i was doing adult quest same thing happened.. all weapons started floating around the cat..
    because i knew it was a bug i didn't complete the quest and logged in and out multiple times and also forfeited the quest multiple times to make sure i did the quest correctly without messing up my character.. but every time i went up to korin the weapons one by one would start appearing and floating..
    SO i asked one of my friends to log into my acc (from his PC) and do the adult quest.. and he was able to do it without any problem.
    Then i logged back in my pc after he had done the adult quest for me and continued with master just fine...
    I don't think everyone has this problem.. just like the character screen bug for dogi's(sometimes my character is not shown with a dogi even tho m wearing one.. in the character screen)

So whoever is having a problem doing adult quest coz of this bug.. i would suggest to log in from different PC and try or ask any of your friends to do it for you.

• did the weapon appear in your inventory ?

• what type a pc do you use and what type does he use, this may be the problem i don't just guessing... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• did the weapon appear in your inventory ?

Actually it was b4 i even took the adult quest and i could see the weapons floating.. and ya the weapon was there in my inventory after my friend had finished the quest for me.

what type a pc do you use and what type does he use, this may be the problem i don't just guessing... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't think that's the problem coz i have a better PC than my friend who did that quest for me.

• Actually it was b4 i even took the adult quest and i could see the weapons floating.. and ya the weapon was there in my inventory after my friend had finished the quest for me.

I don't think that's the problem coz i have a better PC than my friend who did that quest for me.

I don't know much about this kinda stuff but i played old dbo, and that was BEFORE windows 8.1 and 10 heck i was playing it on a vista back than ran fine XD

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!