Arena BUG - Bug Abusers ( Jahemi, QingQing ) (guild -FairyTail, Betterman )

• As you can See Few of us Trying to RId this Earth of Goody Two Shoe Bug abusers who Endanger the Life of Us Saiyans ,Namekians , Majins :/ Save The People!
    ( Before you write Search the forums the bug is alrd reported, let me stop you there, Im here to help So bite me. )

Jahemi From FairyTail

zog7wg.jpg

n6tetz.jpg

4s1k7q.jpg

Qing Qing From betterman And Another Bites the Dust!

w96txl.jpg

1z6h1c1.jpg

Warning. Harm was Caused in the Making of this... Documentary ... and may be harmful to those who Subject to Violence or Explosiveness.

• So why don't you report this "bug" when Kaio,Nitadame and even your own guild does this? Never mind i forgot you guys are allied.
    You do know that Daneos won't waste his time banning anybody in a pre open beta when he has to work on other things.

Mods have stated they are taking names down and these players will be punished when Open Beta comes around, don't think that there will be no justice for all these killed characters. :)

• So why don't you report this "bug" when Kaio,Nitadame and even your own guild does this? Never mind i forgot you guys are allied.
    You do know that Daneos won't waste his time banning anybody in a pre open beta when he has to work on other things.

Maybe because I wasnt there when they did it ? and as Far as this bug Goes mate, The only people ive seen do it Log out after or Dash away Quickly So tell me how do i get Evidence quickly enough to back up my Report ? so before you say Im for my People let me stop you right there
    IM for the THE PEOPLE, Not only mine, This Bugger Was Smart Enough to Stay there to Be Caught So i Busted him, as as for Saying Daneos wont waste his Time Banning any body in Pre Beta, Your wrong, Just like a Wrong is a Wrong I Reported this player Im sorry if this Offended you or if this player is you, of Your People , But a Wrong is a Wrong, So Please Don't Come here acting Strong

• there are a few thread with this bug it is a bug from the original game server and they cant fix it there so how shout they fix it here

the same way how they fixed bugs such as when Flying and u land on top of a building or Platform your character would Sink Into it, and they fixed that, and They did say there bringing Back the Original DBO Bigger and Better so a bug like that wouldnt remain for long, it Cheats the Games System, and How are you So sure they Couldntt fix it back then ? xd Did the old developers tell you that ? Didnt Think so,..

• Maybe because I wasnt there when they did it ? and as Far as this bug Goes mate, The only people ive seen do it Log out after or Dash away Quickly So tell me how do i get Evidence quickly enough to back up my Report ? so before you say Im for my People let me stop you right thereIM for the THE PEOPLE, Not only mine, This Bugger Was Smart Enough to Stay there to Be Caught So i Busted him, as as for Saying Daneos wont waste his Time Banning any body in Pre Beta, Your wrong, Just like a Wrong is a Wrong I Reported this player Im sorry if this Offended you or if this player is you, of Your People , But a Wrong is a Wrong, So Please Don't Come here acting Strong

When did I act strong? Also your what you just said makes no sense because I am sure you abused a bug aswell whether it being the reflect bug or the animation skill cancel bug because a lot of people abused those bugs.

• Maybe because I wasnt there when they did it ? and as Far as this bug Goes mate, The only people ive seen do it Log out after or Dash away Quickly So tell me how do i get Evidence quickly enough to back up my Report ? so before you say Im for my People let me stop you right thereIM for the THE PEOPLE, Not only mine, This Bugger Was Smart Enough to Stay there to Be Caught So i Busted him, as as for Saying Daneos wont waste his Time Banning any body in Pre Beta, Your wrong, Just like a Wrong is a Wrong I Reported this player Im sorry if this Offended you or if this player is you, of Your People , But a Wrong is a Wrong, So Please Don't Come here acting Strong

The moment you see anyone doing anything press your printscreen button. It automatically saves your DBO screen to the screenshots folder to where you installed it. That way you can mash the button and have a few to choose from :)

• When did I act strong? Also your what you just said makes no sense because I am sure you abused a bug aswell whether it being the reflect bug or the animation skill cancel bug because a lot of people abused those bugs.

" your sure I did it" but you have NO evidence Only Assumptions, and this isnt about me dont be so hasty to Judge me dude , you dont know what we've been Through xd, In this Post i provide Evidence of Players Destroying the FUTURE of Dbo For the People bro, I can see your not one for the People your the type to criticism and bring down people who try to DO good xd SO ill stop you there, and Take your Hate Some Where else, okay we dont need any of that in this post if you want to Do some good xd then go FInd some buggers and Help us Squash them!

• The moment you see anyone doing anything press your printscreen button. It automatically saves your DBO screen to the screenshots folder to where you installed it. That way you can mash the button and have a few to choose from :)

thanks bud but ik that, The thing is Most of them that do this they log off RIGHT after so you dont get to see them you only see that giant Kame Blast Coming your way then its all done

• thanks bud but ik that, The thing is Most of them that do this they log off RIGHT after so you dont get to see them you only see that giant Kame Blast Coming your way then its all done

Ah darn, my bad. i don't think there are any other ways other than recording your screen and hope you just catch one by chance. Sorry bud

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!