dragon ball on radar

• Anyway Do you know where i can buy the reset skill item ? and what does this item look like ??

If you are between lvl1-30 you can reset you skills by going to whatever master you see around Korin Village (I would suppose that is when you may want to reset skills) It costs a little bit of money. TBH if you are playing the game the right way you should have much more that 500k by level 29. Skill reset sometimes cost like 25k (depends on what skills are on and how high are their lvls)
    If not within 1-30 (31+) then you need a skill reset book .
    It looks something like this (Bottom Right)
    2efrzug.png
    I believe that is the right one... either that or the greenish book next to it (Correct me guys)
    These cost a TON of coins. People sell them for something along the line of 600k to even 1 million... Some books are utilized differently and cost up to 5 million.
    What I would recommend, if you havent made a character yet (or you havent advanced into having one) I would say you should use skill calculator to see how to make the most out of your characters.
    When you start, do what ever you want, want you reach lvl 30, reset skills and get master class, and start setting up those points the way you wanted them to look like :)

• Reset books that can change guild name, reset all skills and stuff is very expensive in cash shop. If a dogi is worth 6-11kk a reset book would be worth around maby 20kk. I would say it's a waste of cash points if you can't sell something that expensive for much zeni. One dogi is around 50 cash points. It's cheap even though it's only like five dollars. But 299 and 399 would be something else. For that price you can buy 4 dogis. Idk maby more. And each dogi would be 7kk. I would double that price or even triple it to make it fair

• Daneos has changed it so that as long as you haven't got your masterclass yet you can use the masters whenever. I'm currently lvl 44 and can still reset my skills for zeni as i'm still a dragon clan.

• I believe that is the right one... either that or the greenish book next to it (Correct me guys)

Green Book restarts everything - 100% of Your build like the NPC 1-30 lvl (does not delete skills like Dash, Guard, Counter, Flight and Charge)

Brown Book restarts 1 SP. You click on Book than on any skill to get back one point of SP. On 34 level You got 5 free brown restarters from blue box (starter pack)

This book with Yin-Yang symbol allow You to change a guild name

This with chinese words allow You to change Your name.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!