Is adult quest bug?

• I havent got any problem doing this adult quest on 3 characters. First at all, u must to do all the quests located at korin tower, city gateway and great tree, specifically the indian guy near to korin tower teleport, this one will send u to do a quest at city gateway with a little girl, and then u have to go to great tree. The last one give u a quest to talk with sheila and u will be able to get into korin tower. Then u fight againts korin, grow up, choose ur class, get an item of ur sub class that give u a quest in another map, thats all in big steps

• I havent got any problem doing this adult quest on 3 characters. First at all, u must to do all the quests located at korin tower, city gateway and great tree, specifically the indian guy near to korin tower teleport, this one will send u to do a quest at city gateway with a little girl, and then u have to go to great tree. The last one give u a quest to talk with sheila and u will be able to get into korin tower. Then u fight againts korin, grow up, choose ur class, get an item of ur sub class that give u a quest in another map, thats all in big steps

so, i must finish all quest at korin tower? but there is some bug quest, like to collecting root from 4 different place, i can't do nothing to collect.

• Yep, but that quest doesnt matter, nobody can collect them. Focus on the NPCs that shows u the adult quest guide at those places that i mencioned. These quests are required to get into korin tower

thanks bro, but i stuck on that step like what i gave on scren shot. i will try to explain my journey to take the quest.
    1. i got item that i got by crushing the box. when i click i got the quest i got to the npc near korin tower.
    2. i got the "finish quest" with chinese word and i see on map there is no npc with red X mark in quest. I read the quest, i think i must to meet korin.

• thanks bro, but i stuck on that step like what i gave on scren shot. i will try to explain my journey to take the quest.1. i got item that i got by crushing the box. when i click i got the quest i got to the npc near korin tower.
    2. i got the "finish quest" with chinese word and i see on map there is no npc with red X mark in quest. I read the quest, i think i must to meet korin.

Yep, the red scarf that u've got in the box gave the quest to talk with korin. But to get there u need to cmplete the quests that i said so the little keeper gate girl will be able to teleport u xd

I remember these steps, 1) scarf red in box, that uve done. 2)indian guy near korin tower 3) little girl at city gateway 4) indian from great tree to sheila (keeper gate)

• Yep, the red scarf that u've got in the box gave the quest to talk with korin. But to get there u need to cmplete the quests that i said so the little keeper gate girl will be able to teleport u xd
    I remember these steps, 1) scarf red in box, that uve done. 2)indian guy near korin tower 3) little girl at city gateway 4) indian from great tree to sheila (keeper gate)

i stuck on the 2nd step, he gave me the quest to meet korin like the screenshot above. Must i go to girl at citygateway to finish the quest?

• Yep, the red scarf that u've got in the box gave the quest to talk with korin. But to get there u need to cmplete the quests that i said so the little keeper gate girl will be able to teleport u xd

the quest is done bro thanks.. but there is a new trouble with master quest, what must i do when i have choose as a swordman.. its say quest failed.. i can't take the quest again when do a right click on the sword that i have choosen. must i remove the sword and talk to karin again?
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7247/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7248/

• Open the quest log (j – key).
    • Delete or complete all your current quests.
    • Delete every quest item that is left in your quest inventory.
    • Log out safely and close the game.
    • Update your game with the launcher.
    • Go to this thread Master Class Quest Guide and learn how to properly do your adult and masterclass quest, do this in the same order!

just gonna leave this here, i've told it many times to people what to do on the bug list but they just do not want to help themselves out i guess.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!