Facebook Fake likes

• 1lpozIG.png
    I just like to bring this to everyone attention. I know you guys want to reach the Facebook goal. Though the point of the facebook goal was to offer promises in stages. The more fan base we have the better yes, but if we have "Fake" account giving us likes. It's not going to benefit us. We've already hit our 8k facebook like goal which is awesome. Though during that time we saw a massive drops in likes. Facebook isn't stupid they know it's fake so they deleted them. Because we reach 8k facebook like goal so soon through "Fake like" we haven't even finish Closed alpha yet to even announce Open alpha/beta. Also just because we reach these facebook goal. It doesn't mean we're going to start Open alpha/beta right away. When we reach the goal, it's when we will decide when to "release the date for that certain goal."

Regardless I am thankful towards all the player who supported us so far. I just like to ask for some of you to be patients with us while we work through a bug-free game.

Thank you for reading~

• i like not only serve to open the game , but to see if people appreciate the work,Please stop fake likes..

tumblr_no463iIN931rhndafo3_r1_500.gif

I am the bone of my sword
    Steel is my body and fire is my blood
    I have created over a thousand blades
    Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
    Have withstood pain to create many weapons
    Yet, those hands will never hold anything
    So as I pray,Blade Works

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!