I love the players who make the game full for hours

• Alright it's time for me to show some amazing screenshots i made.
    JK i am a noob at the screenshot making.
    So can anyone tell me is it only me reading "State: Not Busy" but there are 2 channels online and they are both full and i can't get in?
    I see some really nice threads where people actually are playing the game right now and i wonder what could be going wrong and why i can't get in?
    I don't know what is going on and i guess since it is getting late i will try to get in on the next day :D
    But i doubt i will happen since the most watched threads are about being in the game and looking at some bugs (don't get me wrong! this is right to be on top!)
    I guess there is some fixing going on and this is why we can't get in.
    I was hoping to knew about that before i go and try but oh well :D
    I am not angry because it is just a game i can play whenever i want so it is not a huge problem for me to wait a day or few days.
    But people who are AFK in the game for hours should be kicked from the server so others can get in.
    Thanks for bringing the game back to life cause we all missed it a lot!

• well normally if more than one channel is offline they all are. fixes are coming and are being implemented, and since it is still in pre open beta there is still a lot of bugs and stuff that needs to be worked on. but the game is still fun to play you just have to wait till the server goes up and you shouldnt have a problem getting in

• I don't quite think that it is fair to kick the AFK players since everyone deserves to be able to farm in their own ways for things such as the tokens you get every 15 minutes.

I do however see your frustration in not being able to play when you want to, i missed this game very much too!

Usually if the channels say that they are offline and Daneos has not stated otherwise in either of these two threads: "Global Update Thread" "Server Status Thread" then they have very likely crashed and are awaiting a re-boot (which Daneos can not do if he is not here so we just have to wait)

Unfortunately for us the channels crash about once or twice a day but that is also a blessing in disguise as it means that as it happens, bug fixes and patches can then begin to be figured out. This one will surely be fixed by the time the regular Beta server is opened so that the next steps about the game can then continue :)

• I made screenshots with some of the AFK players i found in less than one hour :D

• No kicking the AFK = NO FREE SPACEI made screenshots with some of the AFK players i found in less than one hour :D

The amount of people around the arena also clog the channels xD
    There are way too many people there everyday.

• I made screenshots with some of the AFK players i found in less than one hour :D

Okay. that's clever and all but in all honesty there is far more than enough space to accommodate over 500 players at once.

If you want to play the game then find out when the best time for you to be on is.

You can't change that people can't be at their computers 24/7. For instance i might have to go to make my dinner to use the toilet. i'm not going to log out of the game when i'm only going to be gone for an hour or 1 and a half hours.

You are going to find AFK players in every single game you play on. You can't stop them and it's highly unlikely Daneos will add in a kicking system when one of the aspects of the game requires you to be on to collect and spend points/tokens for it.

Just a suggestion but instead of spending your game time (which you seem to value highly due to the making of this therad and your obsessive need to post about it in other threads) looking for and screenshotting people who may or may not be busy. How about you enjoy playing the game by questing, farming, grinding, or hanging out with your friends or guild members? That's all you wanted right? And one more word of advice. by screenshotting and "naming and shaming" you are breaking the code of conduct when you should be including that information into a report thread in the report section so that the moderators will deal with it accordingly.

• I am questing all the time in the game when i'm in it.
    It was 1AM in the morning when i finally was able to get in the game.
    When i go to the toilet or go eat something i logout from the game because it is useless to stay there and make the server full so others won't be able to enjoy thanks to my great idea of getting points.
    Making screenshots of them is no crime. It is evidence others are making sure nobody else get in the game and have fun.
    It was fun trying to join in the game for hours and fail at it you know :D
    I understand that you will defend the AFK because you could be one of them but the people who actually play in the servers are those who find bugs you know. The AFK's don't care about bugs because they are doing nothing to find them.
    More people who find bugs = less bugs and less threads about bugs in the forum

• sorry but have to call you out on that,you're just assuming that EVERY player that is logged in is basically reporting bugs 24/7 when we know for sure that isnt the case.
    almost all the people that complain about players being afk arent in a hurry to login and report bugged quest,they just want to login and play as simple as that.
    we can all agree this is a messed up community,sorry just calling out like i see it,the way i see it all these post whining about not being to login because of afk'ers is just a groups of MENOWS who want everything they want and they want it now...
    and when they dont get it they throw a tantrum,check out the post about a guy wanting to close the shops,hellooooooo its a feature of the game so why get rid of it?

and i totally agree with cosmo,you better keep your holier than thou attitude in check because "naming and shaming" IS againts the code of conduct while being afk doesnt break any rule,so until Daneos posts about this and actually says its breaking the rules you got nothing to do here.

inb4 you are an afk'er who stays online 24/7 blah blah blah

• I guess it is no use to ask people not to make the server full so they can go and eat and shower and even go to school but stay in the game...
    Since i see there are enough people who will turn against me because i think there should be balance in the game... i guess i will just let it go.
    Congrats on your victory and have fun being afk so nobody can join and play the game.

• I guess it is no use to ask people not to make the server full so they can go and eat and shower and even go to school but stay in the game...
    Since i see there are enough people who will turn against me because i think there should be balance in the game... i guess i will just let it go.
    Congrats on your victory and have fun being afk so nobody can join and play the game.

hat you'er doing is asking people not to play a game they like. You aren't going to convince the devs to add in a function to kick people out of a game after a certain amount of time because not only is it rude. it stops people from having tokens and the likes.

Seriously, everyone has work, school, or other activities they need to do. if you want to be able to play the game set aside a set time for you to go in.

If on the chance that some channels are closed i am afraid to say that it is indeed first come first serve and everyone (not just you) has to put up with it, i'm sorry if you don't like that but it costs money and/or resources to run and keep a server open. if Daneos can only handle this number of people then that's that.

• hat you'er doing is asking people not to play a game they like. You aren't going to convince the devs to add in a function to kick people out of a game after a certain amount of time because not only is it rude. it stops people from having tokens and the likes.
    Seriously, everyone has work, school, or other activities they need to do. if you want to be able to play the game set aside a set time for you to go in.

If on the chance that some channels are closed i am afraid to say that it is indeed first come first serve and everyone (not just you) has to put up with it, i'm sorry if you don't like that but it costs money and/or resources to run and keep a server open. if Daneos can only handle this number of people then that's that.

I have my thoughts and you have yours.
    I am not trying to convince anyone to do anything.
    I honestly don't think that anyone would listen to anything i say and besides i am not some magical dude who can control people's minds :D
    I agree with you that the server cost a lot of money and this is why i think that people should not be greedy in it.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!