Green Book from Popo Gift Box

• One item wouldn't affect the economy like that, plus the fact that no MMORPG nowadays makes resetting builds a cash shop-only thing (at least not that I'm aware of), so it would be great for everyone if the game adapts to this concept.

Whether NPCs can reset everything for you or brown/green books get added to the Token Shop, both would help a lot and keep more people interested, instead of them feeling forced to start a new character if they screw up and realize that the amount of time they'd have to grind/farm Zeni to be able to afford a green book doesn't actually compensate.

• One item wouldn't affect the economy like that, plus the fact that no MMORPG nowadays makes resetting builds a cash shop-only thing (at least not that I'm aware of), so it would be great for everyone if the game adapts to this concept.

Whether NPCs can reset everything for you or brown/green books get added to the Token Shop, both would help a lot and keep more people interested, instead of them feeling forced to start a new character if they screw up and realize that the amount of time they'd have to grind/farm Zeni to be able to afford a green book doesn't actually compensate.

good enough i think this thing should be implemented

• Correct me if i am wrong but i believe Daneos thought this was an idea to consider at some point in a similar thread.

I agree that it would be a very good idea to add in one to the gift box or make it so one of the last quest rewards can be the green book.

Giving everyone just only one allows them to correct mistakes they have made without making it too game breaky or simply try out another build that suits their play-style mow now that they've gotten used to the game :)

There is the thought of making them bind to the character so that people won't abuse them on the Auction House but then again that is up to Daneos and the Developers.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!