Best Majin PVP class

• So... In your opinion which class is the best for solo PVP battle. I stayed with Karma, but several skill bugs in this version complicate this thing. What is in your opinion best Majin class in Dragon Ball Online Global actually?

3B406690FE5FFC328D6EC9E85A0116A9A4B2B060

IGN: Sundra
    Fall in love in Karma Majin. At free time mostly I do is PVP. Feel free to contact, I'll try to be nice ^.^

• we cant tell becase the game isnt complete, so we dont know which majin will be the most op for pvp.

but in old dbo
    party= plasma, ulti
    1vs1= karma

I can only agree with this guy.

Plasma, because he's the king of knockdowns
    Ultimate Majin, because he's the king of buffs
    and Karma, because he's the king of lockdown

• Some of those builds are very bad though. Ultimate Majin should use Cluster Bomb and Devour Curse etc. and Karma needs the confusion, stony dark beam etc.

Ultimate Majin

• Some of those builds are very bad though. Ultimate Majin should use Cluster Bomb and Devour Curse etc. and Karma needs the confusion, stony dark beam etc.

Ultimate Majin

ultimate majin should use physical damage cause candy beam gives your oppenent 1000% energy defense so if you use energy attacks they will do 0 damage.and for devour curse its waste of sp cause of its cool down so sticking with healing breeze is better.
    and for karma playful doll is there for confusing the target with 20M distance and huge duration and stony beam is sucks cause of the cast time you will be dead when casting it as it will slow you down.

• Cluster Bomb is not for damage. It's a 16 sec debuff with a 10 sec cooldown that reduces your defense rate by a drastical 2200+.
    Not to mention candy beam can be used to charge RP & other stuff.

Also Stony Beam is always needed, because it locks your opponent for a high duration. (You use it after you knocked your opponent down, not just brainlessly) You might want to train a bit more! We can discuss then ;)

• Cluster Bomb is not for damage. It's a 16 sec debuff with a 10 sec cooldown that reduces your defense rate by a drastical 2200+.
    Not to mention candy beam can be used to charge RP & other stuff.

Also Stony Beam is always needed, because it locks your opponent for a high duration. (You use it after you knocked your opponent down, not just brainlessly) You might want to train a bit more! We can discuss then ;)

you know what is defense rate is ? it's not decreasing base physical or energy defense so you should look and search on internet and forums to know what is defense rate.i respect your own opinion and your build using energy attacks such as cluster bomb etc but in my opinion using physical attacks while your opponent can't move(turned into candy) is better than charging RP and other stuff and waiting for him to turn normal again.
    didn't you know that if you use a skill like stony beam while your enemy is knocked down it will get blocked,using instant skills like confusion mobility seal and playful doll are the best.

• @

you know what is defense rate is ? it's not decreasing base physical or energy defense so you should look and search on internet and forums to know what is defense rate.i respect your own opinion and your build using energy attacks such as cluster bomb etc but in my opinion using physical attacks while your opponent can't move(turned into candy) is better than charging RP and other stuff and waiting for him to turn normal again.didn't you know that if you use a skill like stony beam while your enemy is knocked down it will get blocked,using instant skills like confusion mobility seal and playful doll are the best.

first off did u even play ultimate majin????????
    CLUSTER BOMB IS GOOD!!. it ingores DODGE and ultmates have LOW HITRATE.

in ur build u maxed out Dynomite Horn. 2 sp is enough for dynomite horn.
    U DIDNT EVEN MAX OUT RESISTANCE PASSIVE. Ultimates MAIN CORE IS RESIStance.
    U dont even have devour curse, ultimates just keep healing themselves in battle
    u dont have Genocide blast, How are u supposed to get past budoki prelimanries??? Kid buu is needed to get past Prelims.\

And what is denfese rate?
    defense rate= damage taken from auto attacks, so if u take attack speed in ur gear with kaikoen u can do good damage and u use cluster bomb.

u can even kill people with cluster bomb with good energy gloves
    cluster bomb, arm pull (stun paralysis), clusterbomb.

• The best PvP Class for Majin is of coarse Ultimate Majin!

I am not stating a fact here, just an opinion, but an educated opinion!

I'll mainly focus on 5 v 5 PvP because that's where Majins shine to be honest!

When I used to play UM back in TW I had a group of people who literally went all together to make one of the best teams I ever played with:
    1- I was lvl 70, everyone else was between lvl 63-70.
    2- I rarely attacked to be honest, I basically buffed and debuffed.
    3- Make sure you add the Crit Skills because they are very powerful at a certain point of the game!

• he doesnt even have rp on 3/3

Yeah on his Plasma build lol. I haven't played Grand Chef and Plasma to argue about them but 3/3 RP is core on plasma

I stopped arguing with him, because he clearly doesn't know what he is talking about.

He's basically one of the reason why green reset book has high demand or why people suggest skill reset as shenron wish..

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!