skill reset

• DANEOS, could release the function of levels above 30 can reset ??
    Example

in the npc that has in the cities of lv 40 ... all are reset lv 30
    would be cool that they can resets the character refente to lv of the
    map that he is.

Thanks if you read this review.

tumblr_nuznztmump1sdhuzuo2_500.gif0452509002cd11269f1f5331d3e93394cec6aec2_hq.gif

• you can reset your skill up to lvl 70, as long as you don't get the master class... after you get the master class you will have to buy Reset Skill. greetings :dtongue:

• first he is ill and can do anything the next day and second why he should change it again
    he made it so that you can reset skill on all lvl if you not have master class
    and it give the skill reset books in cashshop like in the original game

Twitch

Youtube

Du hast längst gemerkt

Es ist noch lange nicht vorbei

Du Weisst noch nicht

Was kommen wird

Sei bereit

• You're not the one that say Denied it's up to Daneos.

Also Daneos said to me on discord he might add skill reset for lvl 1-70. It's a "might" remember that

There was a discussion about skill resetting after getting master class and it was stated that it would too good. Ofcourse there is tons of mmo's that have free skill resetting no matter what level you have or class, but then Skill Reset Books would be useless. Besides thats a bit too easy in my opinion. Being able to reset your skills whenever you want. The game should be harder, people should just read about skills and learn smth about them instead of rushing and getting masterclass.

--> The King of all Trashes <--
    b87cf2dc2e4bfda7d82264662a8fa277853.png
    Guild: Divine

Avy by Serey.

• Books are useless and of course, people that buy cash wan't a lot of zeni for them, skill reset should be free and that would be the best way to learn and try any skill

Edit; when i say free, i mean like below 30 skill reset, paying in zeni like 200k-250k top for level 70 characters

• Books are useless and of course, people that buy cash wan't a lot of zeni for them, skill reset should be free and that would be the best way to learn and try any skill

Edit; when i say free, i mean like below 30 skill reset, paying in zeni like 200k-250k top for level 70 characters

thats exactly what we need :thumbsup:

• indeed getting resets from npc for master class for more expensive zeni than first class "we can discuss the amount later,it shouldn't be too too much cause that would be no different than green book in the AH". it isn't always about reading the skills and knowing about them so u wouldn't make mistake its also about builds,when u want to try different builds to see which one is more effective especially in terms of PVP making 3,4 more characters of the same class and level them to 70 just to test 3,4 builds isn't a solution either

• "without free resets or dual spec you can be never optimized for pvp and
    pve in same time , also 1on1 and 5on5 pvp have different "best builds"
    pay for reset is bad."

can just repeat:P