Will there be an evolution of the games?

• I post this topic to ask if there will be an evolution of the games?
    Example of new Dogi, new class, new map, new equipment and new transformation SSJ2 / super NAMEK / MAJIN BOU bad incarnate?

As the game loses in dependence with the temp, an evolution of this game and important for its survival.

Is it possible or very conceivable?

• I remembered when I played on tw server ppl on dbocom.com, that unpacked the game files, said somethink about the engineer class files, if Daneos find that maybe we can see a new class, but I don't know if it's possible

There are very very basic sets of data about the engineering class. Pretty much all anyone has of it are that they were planning on adding in the class and that it looks something along the lines of what the masters look like in-game. However they didn't include any skill, stat or model values for the characters/class so Daneos would actually have to create everything himself, the model, animations, skills, boxes etc. a lot of work when it takes a room full of company paid people around a year to do it.

It's entirely possible for him to create new content or unlock some that are already there (maybe make it so turtle beach has a use other than just having people sneak in to look at the area :P ) but it would take a long time and also a lot of work. I don't think he will make any new classes or new areas but it's possible he could unlock turtle beach and maybe even load up what data there is for the south desert place where fortune teller babas house is but that depends entirely on if he can and wants to do it.

You can expect the dogi files to possibly show up but again that's if someone is willing o put the work in :) if not there are many mod threads that allow you to mix and match the already existing dogi :D

Some things that are going to be changed are the stat calculations, the token system, and the cash shop prices and/or items. To what exactly no one yet knows. will be exciting to wait and see!

• I'm not waiting for any evolutions, I can even imagine the work Daneos have.
    I like the game the way it was, slowly Daneos will get to that

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!