will it gonna bee the same as ud 's

• Hi dbog players i hope that the Tmq's will not gonna bee same bugged then UD'S cuz ud's expect the Exp don't know why should we do it no stuff on bosses and the mobs attacks you bihnd walls xD any way waht do you expect guys and pleas don't tell mee it is a beta i already know that and i know that daneos is doing he's best he have all my respect for that But i just wana enjoy the game before the realase and play it so the bot check should bee aded and the Legndery stuff should bee added on Mob loots and it will bee cool for mee any way have fun and peace

• Hi dbog players i hope that the Tmq's will not gonna bee same bugged then UD'S cuz ud's expect the Exp don't know why should we do it no stuff on bosses and the mobs attacks you bihnd walls xD any way waht do you expect guys and pleas don't tell mee it is a beta i already know that and i know that daneos is doing he's best he have all my respect for that But i just wana enjoy the game before the realase and play it so the bot check should bee aded and the Legndery stuff should bee added on Mob loots and it will bee cool for mee any way have fun and peace

Even in old dbo mobs attacked you behind the wall so that's "normal", UDs are bugged, yeah, some UDs doesnt work correctly or you can skip "roads" that you couldn't do it if/when they work properly but don't worry we will get there.

As for the legendary stuff, they are in the game but the drop has been decreased... in that way the name "legendary" is real, I mean common is suppose to be like a "legendary pokemon" not a simple Ratata if you know what I mean :D

Now the dice aren't working and that may be a problem because people won't care if it's for your race or for theirs, if you need the gear or not, they will try to pick it up first (yeah, I know, society is f** up), as for me I always check first if is for my main and if I need it, if someone else need it and I don't well I'm not looting.

Also there are those ppl that say "I need it for my turtle, faiter" w/e, but those aren't their main chars, that's also selfish. If no one on the party need it and you could use it on a alt, well take it, if not let the others have it.

• If you are worried about the drops, dont go with random people into a TMQ until dice works.
    Even with dice, there is no 100% way you might get the item.

Also, do not worry. I know about the bugs and I will fix them. The reason I avoid fixing the bugs are because new ones will appear when adding missing features. So it is better to add all the features and then fix the bugs at once.

Regards,
    Daneos

• Exactly, add all the features first (open beta push) and when in open beta, fix the remaining bugs :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!