What kind of hack is this?

• Chicle, these users are trying to give you their own arguments and you've been nothing but aggressive. I understand your frustration against buggers, botters and hackers because you contribute greatly with proof in order to reveal who they are and I thank you for that.

However, I'd say that you should take into account that, in the current state of the game, what YOU see on your screen is not necessarily what OTHERS see on the screen, specially in such a particular place like PvP arena.

If someone wants to provide proof of this happening regularly for anyone it could be pretty convincing to show 2 PoV (the one trying to hit and run and the one oneshotting the other) so as to show that both of them, in the same situation, show different things on screen (most def your name turned red for him and he spammed his skill and landed it because you actually entered).

You can also provide said proof to show that it's not normal with another PoV maybe, if you feel like these users are just stubborn or do not have the full info (which I think it's your actual opinion). BUT, if any of the parts continue or proceed to flaming (calling others ignorants or noobing them out for example), this thread will have to be closed. Remember that we all want the same thing, a full game free of bugs and free of buggers/hackers/botters. So work together - with different positions if it happens - but don't talk down to each other.

Thank you,

Aru :dpeace:

• I understand his arguments but I do not accept them coming from someone who is never for tatami since at least I have never seen any "Cosmos" on tatami and if so sure is his arguments that it costs him to test it with me on tatami

Believe me i'm not aggressive :love: :D:D:thumbsup:

• If you understand my and other users arguments why do you continue to belittle and argue with everyone?

And if i may, i'll quote Aru "what YOU see on your screen is not necessarily what OTHERS see on the screen, specially in such a particular place like PvP arena."

i'm going to apply this to both mine and your play in-game.
    We are in different countries, different time-zones, and different lifestyles. I work nights and usually weekends on top of the usual weekdays. Just because you don't see me at the platform doesn't mean i'm never there. I don't suppose you remember the name of every 40 or so players who hang about t do you? One more thing. There are 5 channels to choose from. I mainly play on CH 2 or 4. i'm willing to bet you're mainly on 0 or 1 since there's more people there, That ma be a factor here also.

i choose to spend my actual in-game time helping our guild mates and having fun rather than sitting at a PvP arena for a few hours doing mindless killing (sure it's appealing to some but not to me) And yes before you say anything more. I do occasionally go to the platform. And yes once reading your post i went and tested your stepping in and out of the zone thing and it did indeed work more often than not both for me attacking some users and them attacking me. I did that so i could make clear and concise arguments to back either you or the other users up on this matter.

Now please. Collect information before you make accusations. I've been through this with others, you're only making people irritated if you refuse to play nice. Not believe everyone is against you when you're the one not listening and trying to understand. I played my part by watching your video and then going to test this in the game too.

• I see that you have nothing to do since you waste your time answering me in all the pots so I wait for you in ch4 on tatami and we check it

• Why specifically test it with me. You'll be waiting a long time since i'm visiting family until the end of Christmas.

If you're so intent on testing it some more go ask a few friends or guild mates if you have any and record that. Not that you need to since we've all already shared that it's not a bug or a hack. i'm not going to bother trying to reason with you on this issue anymore because you're stubborn and refusing to listen to us trying to put your mind at ease.

I see that you have nothing to do since you waste your time answering me in all the pots so I wait for you in ch4 on tatami and we check it

• Why specifically test it with me. You'll be waiting a long time since i'm visiting family until the end of Christmas.

If you're so intent on testing it some more go ask a few friends or guild mates if you have any and record that. Not that you need to since we've all already shared that it's not a bug or a hack. i'm not going to bother trying to reason with you on this issue anymore because you're stubborn and refusing to listen to us trying to put your mind at ease.

I prefer dont lose my time in a game that will die soon

• What I am sad about is... you keep saying "You are ignorant" but you show 0% proof of your AMAZING intelligence in this game.
    If you are so damn butt-hurt about someone you consider a bugger or a hacker, go play another game for the sake of everyone's brain cells.

If you think the game would die before it releases, I am pretty sure people like you would be the main reason.

I am not mad at you not knowing the words "Ping" "lag" and "You lost an argument", but what I am mad about right now is that the fact you continue to call people out as if you are a pro of some sort.

1- We were sharing our views on the situation, and clearly none other than you think it is a bugger or a hacker.

2- You are preeeeeeeeeeeetty aggressive (don't you even lie about it).

3- You refuse to take-in valid information because you think you are all knowing (Which is kind of a thing for a lot of people on the internet these days)

I SWEAR TO you....I would have truly said you have won this conversation if you would've given any proof of your so called "knowledge".

Best thing for you to do know is:
    1- Just agree on the fact that you were actually wrong and stop lying to people and make a big deal about it.

2- Gain knowledge that will help you in the future instead of gaining anger.

Best of luck to you dude, B4.DA.$$! :|

• Look at this is that simple you want to know because I think the game is going to die soon.
    1-There are hackers everywhere that throws legal players to continue playing.
    2-There are bots all over the fucking maps something that also takes away the urge to play people,
    3- I've seen cashers say that they donated no more because the game is going to die.
    4- I have seen how in my guild of 30 or 40 that had now play 5 daily and decreasing yesterday we were 2.
    5-With looking at the empty channels that are already you will tell me.
    I already report to 2 players for using cheat engine or some external program and look where they still play. Also report the bots that are going to auction and you see people with 40 red u70 stones and step of taking photos of that is as simple as going to auction and see it as the very idiots put it at crazy prices . I've seen people say that they gave stones if you joined their guild since they had bots. And this is how most people who are still playing see that they do not ban the hackers because they use hacks as simple as that if you can not beat your enemy joins him. He has seen on tatami that he uses bugs or hacks without worrying about a possible report or anything. It is that simple because in school the teacher has to control the child who is behaving badly because he has to scold him so that others will learn that this it is wrong. Well here it does not happen that nobody does anything and that is why hackers are increasing more

• I'm straight up refusing to try and get through to you. You are yet again breaking the rules.

1 - You know fully well that you are supposed to report players in the report section or PM a moderator or Daneos himself. I won't be surprised if you don't ge at least a caution for that.

2 - WE ARE IN PRE-BETA everything is going to be wiped. all of these stones and gear and items people have used programs and/or bots to get are gone. end of. Daneos is working on getting a bot guard and program to prevent outside programs affecting the game. THIS PROBLEM WON'T EXIST IN THE BETA AND ONWARD SO COOL DOWN!

3 - That first video you put that lasted 13 seconds clearly shows you standing in the PvP zone. The other player "Avezla" dashed on, needle shot you and dashed off. No bug or hack there. Just you being salty (end of this matter you've been proven wrong by all of us in this thread)

4 - the second video clearly shows a visual bug. You can re-create other similar things to appear on others screens by mashing buttons and stuff. For example if i am stunned by a mob while walking forwards but don't let go of the run forward button (In this case for me it is "W" ) i still appear to be walking forwards on other peoples screens such as party members as the server registers my button input and shows that to the world. Only when i stop and do something else does my character move to where he is stunned on my screen on others screens. I'm not saying he is a hacker or not, But he could just be mashing the button to irritate others. Which it clearly has you. #

5 - See my first point. You broke rules AGAIN by posting it in a public place.

• ............................ ..... ...... ... ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .... .. ..

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!