Success Rate and Resistance Rate

• Hey, i've noticed this long time ago, but today i just got the accuracy that i was right. I've been doing UD2 the last days with my lvl 38 crane, and i always slowed everyone/mobs without missing, and freezed almost 70% of the times, and hypnosis almost 40% of the time.

Then i became 40 and got 126 success rate. I see no change.

Then i became 43 and got 202 success rate. And still no change.

So i tried dueling with my self, my own karma, and i used. Ultimate Resist It (187 resistance) + Joking Matter (195) + Necklacke (100).
    LVL 43 Crane agaisnt lvl 65 Karma. I didnt even use my karma FOCUS buff so i dueled with 90 FOC. And surprise, i didn't fail any of my karma stuns, not even when i had 482 Resistance Rate + Resistance Rate provided by natural DEX + DEX Passive.

And having 202 success rate + Provided FOC + FOC Passive I still missing my hypnosis, barely freezing and 100% success slowing.

So there is clearly a problem here. The ONLY class with success rate passive (the highest success rate class), is having trouble to use their skills. And looks like Neither success nor resistance is working properly. It's not just that, it's also that there are skills with no chance to be resisted, skills that have higher success than others.

Mostly debuffs CANNOT be resisted, Nor Hesitation, Evasion Masking, Graceful Backstab and other skills that lower your stats or avoid you to attack. Nor even the exception Shout (stun)

And Stuns like quick attack have higher chance to fail than Kidney Shot.

Or Hypnosis missing a lot more than Freeze.

Or Playful Doll missing a lot more than Mobility Seal.

So there is some problem with the success/resistance/ and the own skills. Plus i dont know how much success provides 1 FOC and viceversa. I have 15 FOC jacket and 12 FOC gloves, but now i dont feel sure about if using it is right since apparently there is no notable change.

Also i don't know if DOT's may be resisted but actually you cant. The base damage and the dot always apply successfully.

Thanks for reading i hope i get some information about the theme.

• If defenses aren't working properly it's kinda silly to expect that success/resistance rates would work as intended. Give it some time, I'm sure Daneos is aware of this and putting the work to address them.
    I do appreciate you taking the time to test it and provide us with your results, though.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!