What's your ideal party?

• UD's and TMQ'S are in, soon the CCBD and BID's are to follow, So I gotta ask what's your ideal party, The "Dream Team" if you will.

Hopefully by now as a high level player you understand the components of an ideal party

1 DPS + 1 AoE +1 Tank + 1 Healer +1 Buffer.

There are variations on what belongs where but the general gist is simple. 5 players with a unique set of skills that complement each other in perfect synergy to reach and efficient goal with little no casualties. In other words, Team work makes a dream work

Assuming you read that ridiculous wall, what are some of your ideal parties? Would you make any alterations or subs?

Also feel free to tell me where I went wrong

This took a lot of time and right now I'm tired ||

• Id prefer Karma Majin all the way over fighter. Back in the old days fighter were never picked for any dungeon runs, because they are more pvp than pve. They are forced to go close range with their thunder while karma can stay back with auto heal and chill. I can already see once the new dungeons are released the people will look for groups like...

LOOKING FOR DPS AOE TANK HEALER BUFFER NO FIGHTER

• Id prefer Karma Majin all the way over fighter. Back in the old days fighter were never picked for any dungeon runs, because they are more pvp than pve. They are forced to go close range with their thunder while karma can stay back with auto heal and chill. I can already see once the new dungeons are released the people will look for groups like...

LOOKING FOR DPS AOE TANK HEALER BUFFER NO FIGHTER

I wouldn't be so particular especially when it comes to DPS

• DW and GC round up the mobs and can tank them, Plasma CD buff makes DW 2 most important skills energy siege and dragons punishment spamable with cd ring and title, and GC has decent aoe and ball transformation to mow down mobs.

Plasma good aoe with good cd especially with CD buff, and self sustain.

Crane has some decent Aoe DOTs as well, and they can rekt the boss with thousand slashes which with CD buff and DOT stacks can do like 200k dmg.

Every class on that comp has self sustain in some way.
    Crane-put out the flames
    DW-Dragons Punishment
    GC-Spirit Drain,Regeneration Breeze, and Healing Breeze
    Plasma-Serene Focus

Not to mention RP will never be a problem when he fixes RP to decrease over time, with Plasma CD buff and GC,Plasma,Dende RP recovery skills.

This team is tanky and becomes even more tankier with a cooker, and with CD reduce and 3 aoe classes they make up for not having a turtle.
    Only thing that might be an issue is Mmb debuffs.

• My personal Dream Team would be:

1. Dende [Healer]
    2. Dark Warrior/Poko Priest [Tank] (I feel a Shadow Knight is better at PvP, but worse at PvE. Poko Priest only works when build to tank.)
    3. Ultimate Majin [Support] (I feel a Chef doesn't fit the support role as well, even if they're by no means bad)
    4. Turtle [AoE] (Turtle does this by far the fastest, but Karma's and Plasma's would work fine still and bring different advantages)
    5. Any class. [DPS] (So long as the DPS isn't an idiot and can adapt to the team's strategy, any class'll do.)

• What even if it was another dende doing the DPS lol

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!