karma skills broken

• Hey i know this has been reported a few times but i just want to point it out again since karmas are consently taking advantage of these buggs in rank match

confusion dark beam stuns when its only suppose to confuse (prevents skills from being used) not stun(prevents movement and all attacks) for 19 seconds

playful doll is also having problems as it too stuns (prevents movement and attack) but it is suppose to confuse the target (prevents skills from casting)

hope this gets fixed in the future, i dont have a video sorry

thanks boomboxbobby

• Confusion is broken, period. Not karma's skills.
    Confusion in the current state only forces the person to keep doing what it was doing when it got confused.
    Example: You're running in circles in tatami and someone confuses you. You will forcedly keep running in circles until the confusion ends.
    The way it worked in KR/TW was that the person that got confused would randomly attack (ONLY AUTO ATTACK) a random enemy.
    If you're autoattacking the karma when she confuses you, you won't get stunned, you'll keep autoattacking until the confusion ends.
    In KR/TW you could NOT control your character when you were confused.
    The skill that prevents you from using skills is called Silence, has nothing to do with confusion and that one is working perfectly. I can tell because Karmas also have a Silence and I own a Karma.

• "All" confuse act the same way once inflicted on a foe. The same would apply whether or not it's a single target or an AoE skill would it not?

so in answer to your question. Yes playful doll is technically also bugged. and it has been since November. Daneos already knows about it so this thread was kind of pointless as it's been in the official bug thread and reported heavily at the time it came about.

Than how about playful doll?

• i know about silence ur not reading my post im talking about dark beam and playful doll not silence

• "All" confuse act the same way once inflicted on a foe. The same would apply whether or not it's a single target or an AoE skill would it not?

so in answer to your question. Yes playful doll is technically also bugged. and it has been since November. Daneos already knows about it so this thread was kind of pointless as it's been in the official bug thread and reported heavily at the time it came about.

The reason why Playfull Doll is "bugged" is because you don't need to stand still for the confusion to last for it's full duration. You can cast it and whoever is in range will be confused for the full duration wether you stand still or not. If it was reported heavily at the time it came out it's kind of surprising to me that you don't even know the main reason why it was happening... Just saying.

i know about silence ur not reading my post im talking about dark beam and playful doll not silence

You, my friend, are the one that's not reading my post. THE LAST SENTENCE was about Silence while EVERYTHING ELSE was about confusion. There's a reason for that, however, and it's very simple: YOU WERE SAYING THAT CONFUSION STUNS YOU AND/OR MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO USE SKILLS.
    So, to prove you wrong about the first part (THE PART THAT CONFUSION SUPPOSEDLY STUNS YOU) I wrote several sentences of how confusion works RIGHT NOW and how it USED TO WORK ON KR/TW. Then, to prove you wrong about how confusion MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO USE SKILLS I wrote about Silence to close it down on the very last sentence. Yet, surprisingly, that's where you picked up from, a very clear sign of poor reading and lack of comprehension.
    To make it easier for ya I used caps on certain parts and will even make them bold, so you have zero excuse to miss them :)

• With all due respect. Why would i know the hows or whys in regards to skills and the such not functioning properly? I'm just a regular player who has nothing to do with the coding. Only Daneos does.

All I or anyone else but him knows is that it happens, not why. how you came to assume otherwise puzzles me.

The reason why Playfull Doll is "bugged" is because you don't need to stand still for the confusion to last for it's full duration. You can cast it and whoever is in range will be confused for the full duration wether you stand still or not. If it was reported heavily at the time it came out it's kind of surprising to me that you don't even know the main reason why it was happening... Just saying.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!