Testing Attack Speed with 161% Attack Speed

• No one has said either way what Daneos is going to do exactly with the speed calculations. Stop putting words in his mouth.

As of now he seems happy with is and it works fine as it is. he may wish to change it, he might not. Until then stop telling people that he is going to do this and that unless you can quote him.

Yes. He said he plans to bring the game back to how it was in TW before it closed. Then he will make changes. But as things stand a lot of players are complaining that speed parties and such 'ruined' the game (probably because they couldn't take part of whatever i don't know?) As such it's been a few updates since the speed was like it currently is. Don't you think if it was that big of a deal he would have changed it by now?

He promise to bring back dbo as he was the speed wasen't like that in OLD dbo

• No one has said either way what Daneos is going to do exactly with the speed calculations. Stop putting words in his mouth.

As of now he seems happy with is and it works fine as it is. he may wish to change it, he might not. Until then stop telling people that he is going to do this and that unless you can quote him.

Yes. He said he plans to bring the game back to how it was in TW before it closed. Then he will make changes. But as things stand a lot of players are complaining that speed parties and such 'ruined' the game (probably because they couldn't take part of whatever i don't know?) As such it's been a few updates since the speed was like it currently is. Don't you think if it was that big of a deal he would have changed it by now?

It is his game he do whatever he wants but it would bee cool that it came back like it was

• Can someone tell me why 161% was 80%?, thanks for the video

I meant that 161% attack speed or 100% attack speed if it's capped at 100% is similar to having 70-80% attack speed on the TW version of the game. That was the whole purpose of this thread. Buy apparently attack speed party will be a thing of the past and will make classes like poko and karma a little worthless to level up.

keep it the way it is now. Is better.

it's not some classes are now useless now karma and especially poko since using speed was there only form of dps

• I highly disagree. attack speed was just an easy and fast way to be lazy when doing hard mobs.

The karma is very versatile in both PvP and PvE still. Just because you cant right click an enemy to death doesn't mean the class is pointless.

I meant that 161% attack speed or 100% attack speed if it's capped at 100% is similar to having 70-80% attack speed on the TW version of the game. That was the whole purpose of this thread. Buy apparently attack speed party will be a thing of the past and will make classes like poko and karma a little worthless to level up.
    it's not some classes are now useless now karma and especially poko since using speed was there only form of dps

• I highly disagree. attack speed was just an easy and fast way to be lazy when doing hard mobs.

The karma is very versatile in both PvP and PvE still. Just because you cant right click an enemy to death doesn't mean the class is pointless.

Dealing 5952 damage to mobs while grind withe soul 28 craft +5 and mask 27 % +8 nah you cant play with crit karma

• I play it the way i want to. I de-buffs on enemies and buffs on myself combined with RP effects and attack skills.

Just because everyone else on the server is running around with crit or speed gear because "It's the fastest or easiest way to do it" doesn't mean everyone has to.

The karma Majin are designed to prevent attacks and put their foes at a disadvantage. The Poko isn't as focused on healing so they use their summons to tank and take aggro while they heal and attack on the side.

If you're looking to crit or explode swarms of enemies i suggest you pick other classes.

there is speed or crit meta how do you want to play it sir ??

• Sure he can do whatever he wants but careful on how much he changes or else he loses players and players are the key to keeping the game alive. Without players, dead game.

Mec ce que je veux dire c'est que c'est gens surtout l'un deux que je siterais pas sont noms il sont la pour Su.er il savent que il fait de la merde mais bon sa suit #Pigeon je vois si t'as compris

• I meant that 161% attack speed or 100% attack speed if it's capped at 100% is similar to having 70-80% attack speed on the TW version of the game. That was the whole purpose of this thread. Buy apparently attack speed party will be a thing of the past and will make classes like poko and karma a little worthless to level up.

I have to dissagree, karma is not useless without speed, poko can help healing the party + gives you a pretty great buffs like defense and offense, and they can deal decent damage with the speed they have and their skills (poko is not a dps, is a support class, by the way). But ok, so, lets asume that they bring back speed... now every party gotta have poko+karma in their party.

We going CC Dungeon hypothetically, we don't need a Tank because Poko can Tank till CC150 easily.

- SK and DW are now useless, we don't need them in our party, we have a poko.

Fighter? for what, we need Range (energy) type class so is easier to kill every boss/super/ultra without being near them, we just kill them with speed at long distance.

- Fighter is now useless

Swordman? ha! lets just skip this part

- Swordman K.O

Grand Chef? We don't need double buff, double kid party because we're not going with crit party, and Ultima have better defense buffs so, bye bye.

- Grand Chef, don't forget to close the door when you leave.

Plasma? Great for CD buff, BEFORE you go inside CC Dungeon not gonna have it in our superduperawesome a.speed party.

Plasma, I love this class, but bye bye mate :'(

Crane? Not bad, but we only have space for 1 more dps and Turtle does the job better.

- Crane, leaving the room but is the guy you call when someone from your starting lineup fail or got sick.

Turtle? They give focus and energy attack to the party, awesome aoe with their Kames, they can slow down + stun the boss, weak their defense, reduce its attack speed and some other bonus.

- Turtle, ding ding ding we have a winner.

Aha! now we have our awesome party to challenge almighty pve, here it is the starting line up:

1. Dende
    2. Ultimate
    3. Turtle
    4. Karma (ofc)
    5. Poko (obviously)

What you say? Tank? haha, what's is that anyway? is something you eat? we don't need a tank in dbog, please remove it from the face of the earth...

Great, now we can auto attack the hole world muahaha (and don't forget that we don't need buffers in dungeons like Cell-X because we can kill every boss with our super a.speed in 4 min, so, rebuff inside? for what, just leave your buffer out and we can rebuff before the fight...)

Yay, now every party has to be like that and if you like another class just go kill some squirrels outside kokkara.

Bring back Karma + Poko (they can do pretty pretty well with crit party, just to state that) and kill the rest of the classes because why not.

Fok logic.

• no one will ever bring a support class over a dps classes unless you have friends that will take you. It the same shit but, different or the same classes will become useless with or without speed. The great thing about speed is that any class can stack speed and be useful.

You make another argument about bosses getting to easy and to fast to kill. Daneos can always buff up the bosses to make it take just as long as you want.

• no one will ever bring a support class over a dps classes unless you have friends that will take you. It the same shit but, different or the same classes will become useless with or without speed. The great thing about speed is that any class can stack speed and be useful.

You make another argument about bosses getting to easy and to fast to kill. Daneos can always buff up the bosses to make it take just as long as you want.

"The great thing about speed is that any class can stack speed and be useful"

Hmmmm... Nope, I just described to you why speed party ruin the game for the majority of the classes, they ended up without any spot in the party, but anyway you don't want to listen.

I'm out. :dpeace:

• Um no. if that's your argument i believe you've been playing with VERY ignorant and rude people who want all of the glory to themselves.

I mainly play Dende and Ultimate. ALWAYS in demand on the LFP chat. I also play Crane, Turtle, Fighter, Karma, And Dark Warrior. Out of all the things i've done i've gotten the most requests to be in a party from either my Dende or my Ultiamte.

In fact when setting up a party for UD, TMQ, and CCDungeon runs typically no one cares what class you are unless you have a healer and a buffer. the other 3 can be whatever you want. I myself am open to trying without Dende if we have a poko available since they can heal too. Grand or Ultimate are fine by me. they are both buffers so give them a chance and more often than not it goes well anyway.

Some people need to stop being eliteist and not say they won't do runs unless they have the 'best' classes in their party or there will be an overabundance of them on the server and things will get boring seeing the same ole stuff here there and everywhere.

This is widely off topic now. Daneos has stated what the cap is, and what weapons do. you can work it out by yourself by inputting in your own gear and buff + transformation percentages and such and there's your answer. every class is viable if you give it a go.

no one will ever bring a support class over a dps classes unless you have friends that will take you. It the same shit but, different or the same classes will become useless with or without speed. The great thing about speed is that any class can stack speed and be useful.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!