Crane Hermit skills

• thousand slashes and Dodon Barrage

thousand slashes not work yet

Daneos Please fix the crane... we cant fight...

DANEOS! Thousand Slashes demage video, please, watch it

thousand slashes not work yet

Crane Hermit - Thousand Slashes Skill DOT dont work

Crane Hermit Skill DOT

All these by you.

1) Calm down with your thousand slashes threads, Daneos is well aware of the bugs already.
    2) This is a TEST SERVER, so stuff has to be fixed and there is still a lot to do.
    3) He got nothing against cranes, it's quite normal that they are among the most bugged classes because their skill effects are quite diverse and particular.
    4) This is not a complete game, and you are first a tester then a player. So stop demanding stuff because you can't pvp as in TW: all the stuff will be set only when we enter Open Beta phase.
    5) If you can't stand this, then take a break and come back when you see the crane skills are fixed. As simple as that.

I repeat: easy on the "PLS FIX THOUSAND SLASHES WE CAN'T PLAY" posts.

If you have any complaints or questions feel free to shoot me a pm,

Aru

• I think the reason for the multiple threads is due to the fact daneos thought it was fixed when it wasnt. as the game is right now me being a crane i have to say u dont need thousand slashes as much due to the increase dot damage that daneos implemented i would gladly keep what cranes have right now instead of going back to retail dot damage with working thousand slashes.

• While that's a very good point in regards to the buff the DoT has been given. The point remains that creating a bazillion threads about the same thign over and over is not only irritating, but spamming, and against code of conduct too.

Could just have easily have made another message in his previous thread to put it back on the top of the dashboard. But as a fellow crane myself too. I haven't even needed to use thousand slashes once yet.

In fact i typically only stick to the 2 typhoons and the dodon ray and then a freeze if i'm fighting one thing. if it's a round up of mobs i just stand there and if need be i'll heal myself with the put out flames.

I think the reason for the multiple threads is due to the fact daneos thought it was fixed when it wasnt. as the game is right now me being a crane i have to say u dont need thousand slashes as much due to the increase dot damage that daneos implemented i would gladly keep what cranes have right now instead of going back to retail dot damage with working thousand slashes.

• While that's a very good point in regards to the buff the DoT has been given. The point remains that creating a bazillion threads about the same thign over and over is not only irritating, but spamming, and against code of conduct too.

Could just have easily have made another message in his previous thread to put it back on the top of the dashboard. But as a fellow crane myself too. I haven't even needed to use thousand slashes once yet.

In fact i typically only stick to the 2 typhoons and the dodon ray and then a freeze if i'm fighting one thing. if it's a round up of mobs i just stand there and if need be i'll heal myself with the put out flames.

your right maybe the creator of these threads isnt aware,
    as for master fan out im not sure whats wrong, if the effect gets resisted the damage doesnt apply not sure in retail if it did that but its not a major make or break for cranes

• I think the reason for the multiple threads is due to the fact daneos thought it was fixed when it wasnt. as the game is right now me being a crane i have to say u dont need thousand slashes as much due to the increase dot damage that daneos implemented i would gladly keep what cranes have right now instead of going back to retail dot damage with working thousand slashes.

I'd understand if the thread content would have some constructive contribution in order to fix the bug and not just statements that basically say:

" X is bugged, I can't fight/win, FIX DANEOS PLS".

That's just as helpful as an empty thread.

• I'd understand if the thread content would have some constructive contribution in order to fix the bug and not just statements that basically say:
    " X is bugged, I can't fight/win, FIX DANEOS PLS".

That's just as helpful as an empty thread.

yea i get what ur sayin in one of those threads i explained the actual calculation WTF MAN FIX THE THOUSAND SLASHES PLS I NEED IT this thread exactly the same

• Why can't people be grateful for a second?
    Daneos is working on it as most Mods and the users know!
    He says "Trying to fix X" on discord from time to time, please pay more attention!

I am not gonna defend Daneos here, but people should pay more attention
    He accepts feedback and gives them attention, the issue is that he stated that he wants everything put into the game before he keeps tweaking here and there.

I see people on the daily that message me why doesn't Poko Summon work?! and I always answer the same way "You need to wait, Daneos is working on getting everything into the game, then he will tweak such skills"

I kinda sound mean to say this, but come on. If you do just some little research you'll realize that most of your questions are not as Amazing/Original as you think.
    Some people even say to me "I've looked all over the forums and I found nothing." and then ask me a question that had been answered before multiple times!

Give him a break, give me a break, and HAVE SOME FUN!

It is the testing period of the game, you should be glad you get to play to "enjoy" rather than test! There once was 1 channel that had like only a few people online who tested the game purely for TESTING, if you wonna play, stop criticizing the same point over and over again.

• your 100% right we need to relax and claim down.

everyone may sound negative but honestly i believe they are passionate about this game, some like myself at times can even come off crazy at times we just want the game to succeed since the potential is there. Cayentech fuck up a good opportunity, Daneos without a doubt is doing fine work and will continue to do so, sometimes we just forget that he is 1 guy.

you hit the nail on the head @B4.DA.$$

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!