Dragon spheres desire

• I had a month trying to get the spheres and finally I got it, but when I asked for the desire since my language is Spanish and the list of deceo sale in English that I did not understand and the teimpo I gave was not enough to find the desire I wanted to be ssy and I lost the desire because I was out of time what I want with this is that if I could put a little more time to give the opportunity to people who still do not know they want to grab and where the desire is Thank you

• 2 Minutes is more than long enough to look for what you want.

There is a notification that happens all week 24/7 that tells you that if you take too long shenron will take a Dragonball. The Dragonball drop rate has also been more than doubled what ti was back in retail TW so there's a big boost to it too.

There is also an option on the launcher to pick Spanish as the language to be patched in to the game for you also, try using that?

I had a month trying to get the spheres and finally I got it, but when I asked for the desire since my language is Spanish and the list of deceo sale in English that I did not understand and the teimpo I gave was not enough to find the desire I wanted to be ssy and I lost the desire because I was out of time what I want with this is that if I could put a little more time to give the opportunity to people who still do not know they want to grab and where the desire is Thank you

• If I have the patch but as you know there are things that have not yet been translated and therefore 2 minutes is not enough to try to guess where the desire they want nor the time to see all the desires that give you the spheres If you know All wishes please as a theme specifying each of the wishes so the parsonas will know where they are each and that they are

• You don't have to try and guess. when you select a wish an icon appears and shows you what you are wishing for.

Instead of complaining about something that is your problem try research what the wish you want looks like and find it instead first.

If I have the patch but as you know there are things that have not yet been translated and therefore 2 minutes is not enough to try to guess where the desire they want nor the time to see all the desires that give you the spheres If you know All wishes please as a theme specifying each of the wishes so the parsonas will know where they are each and that they are

• If I know if that's why I say that to see all the contents of the deceos the time does not reach and researched but does not leave I can not find one in Spanish that is my language and without a written post that says that everything is complicated and the Forums are echos for that complaint, questions and others

• If I know if that's why I say that to see all the contents of the deceos the time does not reach and researched but does not leave I can not find one in Spanish that is my language and without a written post that says that everything is complicated and the Forums are echos for that complaint, questions and others

i get what ur saying, hes saying that the spanish translation hasnt been applied to most of the wishes.

someone should if they know the icons make a thread under guides to identify the icons and what they mean. not all the icons can be found on dbo.com or google.

• As a side note i think it's very worth putting out there that the entire game was in FULL CHINESE in retail and i had absolutely no problems understanding what to do at any point. It was my first MMO and the quest system is easy to see. you interact with dudes with green icons. you follow the arrows in your list to where the quest is for, the mini-map highlights quest mobs in blue and the M world map shows you red circles crosses and ticks on where to go and such.

The game is fully playable in terms of figuring out what to do, you just need to put some effort in. in your case it's just clicking the menu options to find the icon that you want to wish for. eve that was a given in Chinese.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!