is possible to make a skinny male majin?

• It's complicated, you have to modify the model and the animation of the characters and that takes a lot of work time.

Apart you need the program to open the models. That the creators of dbo have.

jG2kdl4.gif
    >Soy modder de Codigos - Texturas - Audios - Etc.

>I am modder of Codes - Textures - Audios - Etc.

• Plus you'd have to convince the developer to add in your new things and see if it conflicts with the server code or not.

It's complicated, you have to modify the model and the animation of the characters and that takes a lot of work time.

Apart you need the program to open the models. That the creators of dbo have.

• It'd be great if Majins can go slim.
    Unfortunately as mentioned before, you can't!

Most people think it's a bit dumb that out of all races, Majins get to be the fat ones!
    Most Namekians on planet Namek were actually Fat, except for like the Babies and a couple of others.
    Most Humans have the fat farmer with a shotgun persona (He seems to comeback so villains can take his land and make some shitty battlefield map out of it!) Or they are Skinny Blonde, Blue eyed dudes..... LOL

Anyways, what I mean is, all races should be given the option to be FAT or THIN.
    To Be Honest, if I make a Poko or a Dende in Open Beta and this option exists, I would totally remake Guru!
    And it might actually be cool to be a Fat Fighter dashing around and headbutting mobs all around the place :D

• lol

• I'm not a expert but.. the female Majin can be the male one with an option to chance it depending of your combat style selection, as it says in their descriptions.

If you pay closely attention to the female majin animations, they aren't so femenine. So can be perfectly useble to the male ones. The only thing it will be using the female model as a base to create the slender male one, removing the breasth, creating new hairs, and that kind of stuff.

Looking at the classes descriptions of majins, maybe it was something that the original developers may was thinking to do, because cleary it says the Mighty Majins are slender and evil looking, and Wonder Majins are fat and kind looking.

But without the program to edit the models... it really a shame.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!