Yes this is another one of those "Super Saiyan" threads, but I felt a little obligated to make this due to a number of threads pointing out how weak of a transformation SSJ when compared to the other forms. Let's recap.
- Super Saiyan Stats:
LP - not changed
EP - increased by 200%
physical offence - increased by 20%
energy offence - increased by 20%
physical defence - not changed
energy defence - not changed
run speed - increased by 30%
attack speed - increased by 20%
hit rate - increased by 15%
dodge rate - increased by 30%
block rate - increased by 10%
curse success rate - not changed
curse resistance rate - increased by 10%
Now let me point out the negatives of the form.
- The boosts it grants only benefit Turtles and Fighters. Cranes don't gain much from SSJ and Kaio-Ken trumps SSJ in Swordsman's case.
- Doubled EP does not increase regen rate meaning that classes with a low Energy stat will have a hard time maintaining the form, especially in combat.
- Offensive stats are lackluster and the boosts in other stats aren't enough to close the gap to Kaio-Ken's power at 3 SP.
- The form doesn't help with survival as 30% Dodge Rate only works well with Fighters.
- Other stuff I can't think up the top of my head. :b
So how exactly can this form be improved so that it's actually worth using?