Super Saiyin Color

• We all know that super saiyins have blond/gold hair and aura but since im planning on becoming a human with darker skin tone<assuming thats a option>,i think it would be interesting to be allowed to customize the color of the super saiyin hair/aura.I understand that certain colors might conflict with other buffs<red=kaioken>and all but im sure something could be worked out so ppl can stand out if they wish. :)

• Nah. Doesn't matter the skin color. You're still the same race.

Super Saiyan is a race's attribute.
    Changing the color of Super Saiyan will only make the race a diverse group.
    That's not what the word Super Saiyan is about.
    That is my opinion. Also, changing the color of Super Saiyan to another color. You'd be called a god. I wouldn't want that....yet.

• I think super saiyan is meant to be that way... i would like to see higher lvls of super saiyan which i know aint happening.. but if it was just an aesthetics change i think that would be something that could be done without changing the balance of the game. If we just got the hairstyles of ssj2 and 3 that would be something i would like to see done.

• I honestly like the thing Vegetto said, about the hairstyle of the SSJ2 and SSJ3 even if these skills aren't implemented/won't be implemented.
    Like, having different hairstyles for different characters would be pretty cool (ex. an SSJ2 hairstyle while in the kaioken form would be something that I've not seen whatsoever and I wouldn't mind seeing it, honestly). Even the lighting part got me, that'd be amazing (I love the lighting effects on the SSJ2/SSJ3, I think that makes them look cooler than the first SSJ trasformation).

As of the OP's idea, I think it wouldn't be a good idea, at least from my point of view, 'cause it would ruin the SSJ feel the golden aura gives, but that's just my opinion (not that I would mind if I happen to see a legendary Super Saiyan with a rainbow colored aura somewhere in-game).
    But, apart from the jokes, I honestly don't think it would be a good idea, or at least not as of now, in my opinion there are lots of more things that should be covered first from the dev team, like the core gameplay stuff (there is even be a discussion named "progress on the server" or something like in the forum's "News" section, you can look there if you need to see what is yet to be implemented).
    This is just my opinion, though. One thing that I think is important is the fact that you should be more accurate, like: how would it be possible to change the aura's color (ex. with items, skills or something like that) in-game, how would that affect on the game (ex. would I be able to turn the aura red while in the SSJ form and the aura to gold while in the kaioken form?), those are common questions that I'd like to find an answer to because doing so, I would go more in-depth on my thoughts about your idea.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!