No New episode of DBS?

• It's all personal preference.

If you like it watch it. If you don't like it then don't watch it?

Personally i watch it because i like watching the story progress. others probably don't because they like the old better. And that's fine. if you want to remain in your nostalgia boots then do so but don't put others down for liking something you don't.

I hate carrot cake but i don't tell people who like it that it's shit and they shouldn't eat it ;)

• Cosmo is right. Leave your Meaning to yourself and don't fuck up others with: "DBS is shit" or something. For a real DB Fan it doesn't matter how bad the Animation is. The Story is unique. ^^

"The Humans are a desease in the Universe that must be healed from it. In the Name of God I will destroy them all." - Black

• oh really??? we cant talk how we feel about??? why people keep wounded by those words of DB SUPER?? if you are really "FAN" you wont be wounded by that dont you think? i have 26 years old and i grew watching Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z i dont care about story line made by old fans that now are employee of toryiama and has the chance to make Dragon Ball the greatest again and they threw it away.. dont tell me DB SUPER is good you all that say is good in the depth of your mind. you all that watched the old DB and Z know DBS is PURE MARKETING only to keep creating massive games card games juts to sell.. DB is NOT MORE ABOUT PASSION.. IS ABOUT MONEY!
    and about NOSTALGIA you say. if NOSTALGIA DOESNT EXISTS DB SUPER NEVER EXISTED
    im not telling Dragon Ball super is true trash. but it hAS NOTHING OF "SUPER" NOTHING.
    by the way the real dragon ball ends in Namekuzei with the death of freeza and the legendary supa saiya-jin Son of Bardock.

• I'm sorry, but DBS is OBJECTIVELY garbage. People who enjoy it are only encouraging the writers/ animators to continue being lax in their craft. If DBS is positively received there's little reason for the people behind it to improve their work. Therefore, it DOES affect me and it isn't merely a matter of "to each his own".

Consumers need to stop accepting mediocrity and demand better. It is your obligation.

• First off.
    You can talk about how bad you feel but it's stupid and morally wrong to say to others that because you think it is bad that they should think that too. Everyone is aloud their own opinion (you included)

- If you "don't care about the story line made by old fans that now are employee of toryiama" why are you even commenting about it XD

- People are aloud to tell you that they think DBS is good jsut as much as you are aloud to tell people you think it's bad. There are no rules on the matter.

- The "Super" in DragonBall Super stands for the transformation to the SSJ form of the God level they achieved in the movie. So yes. At least 1 thing in DBS is "super" :P

- And if you say that the cannon story of DragonBal ended at the end of the Freiza Saga then Bardock who? Bardock is a one off character for as you put it "DB is NOT MORE ABOUT PASSION.. IS ABOUT MONEY!" he exists just about as much as Pan, Gine, Goten, Trunks, Bulla ECT.

Long story short you are aloud to think that DBS is bad and others can think it is good. Why you decided to come onto a thread where people who like it wanted to discuss episode whereabouts and possibly discuss the parts they liked just to tell them that the show they like "Is shit" (your words not mine) isn't very nice now is it?

oh really??? we cant talk how we feel about??? why people keep wounded by those words of DB SUPER?? if you are really "FAN" you wont be wounded by that dont you think? i have 26 years old and i grew watching Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z i dont care about story line made by old fans that now are employee of toryiama and has the chance to make Dragon Ball the greatest again and they threw it away.. dont tell me DB SUPER is good you all that say is good in the depth of your mind. you all that watched the old DB and Z know DBS is PURE MARKETING only to keep creating massive games card games juts to sell.. DB is NOT MORE ABOUT PASSION.. IS ABOUT MONEY!
    and about NOSTALGIA you say. if NOSTALGIA DOESNT EXISTS DB SUPER NEVER EXISTED
    im not telling Dragon Ball super is true trash. but it hAS NOTHING OF "SUPER" NOTHING.
    by the way the real dragon ball ends in Namekuzei with the death of freeza and the legendary supa saiya-jin Son of Bardock.

For your case. If those are your intentions then writing how you feel here is going to do absolutely nothing. Try writing to the story company or the directors themselves. otherwise you'll just be venting to a few other people who also won't do anything to / for the show?

I'm sorry, but DBS is OBJECTIVELY garbage. People who enjoy it are only encouraging the writers/ animators to continue being lax in their craft. If DBS is positively received there's little reason for the people behind it to improve their work. Therefore, it DOES affect me and it isn't merely a matter of "to each his own".

Consumers need to stop accepting mediocrity and demand better. It is your obligation.

• nice shot over there, but i keep with my words

• For your case. If those are your intentions then writing how you feel here is going to do absolutely nothing. Try writing to the story company or the directors themselves. otherwise you'll just be venting to a few other people who also won't do anything to / for the show?

^All I can do is spread the message to as many people as possible. The power lies in the consumer not the production company.

• DRAGON BALL SUPER IS EPIC, BEST ANIME
    The history is very creative, we dont have to watch just fight, and fight, and fight, and fuc'in +500 episodes of Freeza fighting (fuc' golden Freeza too)
    DBGT sucks.
    Best villain is Zamasu and his ideology. Nothing about destroy, or kill Goku, or conquer the world, or fats like nappa sayin "you scouter just gota be broken, its impossible a power more than 9k". And Freeza is what? 8.999?

Heil Zamasu!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!