Dragon Buffs

• Hello guys,

I've been going back and forth regarding wether to post this or not, as you may see or know I am not one of the most active forum members, I honestly just prefer to lurk, seeing so much cancer around I just prefer to stay out of it, however this has been bugging me for a while now and after a quick search I haven't found any threads regarding it which makes me think... either its fine the way it is, or nobody cares about them.

So lets not get into this any longer than necessary.

Dragon Buffs YAY or NAY (Keep in mind this is just a suggestion I like them how they are now also, just think needs a bit improvement)

So long story short the buff lasts for 40 minutes... Fair enough however those 40 minutes are not guaranteed you will keep the buff like ssj or other buffs if you die / lose a duel / crash and get killed by mobs, I'm wondering if those factors were taken into consideration when they got a 2 HOUR cooldown... I mean thats insane, I get the SSJ 1 hour CD i mean its bloody SSJ. however am I being too picky ? is a 2 hour cooldown on a 40 minute buff ok with everyone ? if so I withdraw my case ^^

I mean for a 2 hour cooldown I'd expect greater boosts, so basically what im saying is, in my own personal opinion, i think it would work best with a lower cooldown, or same cooldown and a bigger boost.

Thank you for your time, once again please dont go rambo on this post I'm not trying to start a riot!

• I honestly agree that the cool down time its a bit over the board, by game logic and taking in mind all factors , the dragon buffs that last 40 min , should have an cool down time between 30 to 45 min, and about the ssj , its actually more simple since we have kaio ken to compare it to, and taking all of that in mind , the ssj should have a cd of 5 min after losing it likewise .
    And all of this should be reseted after u die.
    However, this is just my personal opinion . But keep it in mind, it would be easier for every one and better handicap as well.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!