Founder Pack Questions & Answers

• I like to support your project but i dont know how to buy with Pipiload. Can you guys make one service with paypal i think is more easy and faster.

For me Pipiload is hard hahah because i never used.

If you don't feel safe using your real credit/debit card, you can use a CVS or gift card and put $$.$$ on it and use that instead if that's what you meant :thumbsup:

• If this question has already been asked I apologize for asking it again but I am very interested in getting in on this as a paying founder as well as get my girlfriend to play with me since she had never played the original and also give her benefits of a founder pack.
    This is what I have been thinking so far:
    I want the Super Saiyan Founder Pack for myself right? So I need 700 Cash Points. The cheapest way of getting those 700 Cash Points would cost me $65.00 USD. 550 Cash Points for $50 USD + 100 Cash Points for $10 USD + 50 Cash Points for $5 USD = 700 Cash Points for $65 USD.
    Now if I stop there and just get myself a Founder Pack I'm good BUT here is my question:

Am I able to use one single Pipiload Game Card with $100 USD on it and get the 1,200 Cash Points for myself AND my girlfriend's separate accounts??

Example of what I want to do:
    My account gets a Super Saiyan Founder Pack with 700 Cash Points from part of the Pipiload Game Card
    My girlfriend's account gets a Goku Founder Pack with 450 Cash Points from most of what's left from the card.
    1,150 Cash Points used out of 1,200 for $100 USD which would be my cheapest option for the both of us.

Am I able to split a Pipiload Game Card between two or more accounts and still be able to receive the 200 Cash Points bonus from spending $100 USD??

If I can't get the full 1,200 Cash Points from spending $100 USD then I would have to pass up on getting 2 Founder Packs because at that point I would have to make multiple Pipiload Game Card purchases for each account:

$65 USD for my 700 Cash Points and $45 USD for my girlfriend's 450 Cash Points. I would really rather not spend that extra $10 and have nothing leftover when I can spend $100 and still have 50 Cash Points leftover on the card for my girlfriend to buy clothing, accessories, or whatever things that she likes to customize her avatar with or use it on an item she wants.

• Sethmon

Am I able to use one single Pipiload Game Card with $100 USD on it and get the 1,200 Cash Points for myself AND my girlfriend's separate accounts??

> NO, Cash points are none transferable. When you top-up a card to an account the cash point is bound to that account only.
    > In Order for your girlfriend to have access with SSFounder Pack (700 CP), you will have to top-up a separate card for her.

Am I able to split a Pipiload Game Card between two or more accounts and still be able to receive the 200 Cash Points bonus from spending $100 USD??

> As explained Earlier, you cannot. Pipiload card when used is bound to 1 account only and the points are none transferable.

If you guys are confused about Cash Points & Pipiload, this thread is a good read for you to understand the basics.
    How to Buy Pipiload Cards & Use them

And when you have issues with payment. Send a ticket to Pipiload NOT TO DBGlobal Staff. ;)

• Dang I was afraid of that. That's unfortunate. I will just get a Super Saiyan Founder Pack for myself and she can play on my account until the full game comes out and then she can play on her own account. Thank you for the reply.

• i bought the s saiyan founder pack and there is nothing on my account the says i have it. the only is if i go to get founder pack it already says i have one.. but my title didnt change or anything and i haev no mail or anything saying that i have the founder pack. did i miss a step or did they not go out yet? someone please help. I dont want to miss out on the alpha because some sort of error occurred thanks

• i bought the s saiyan founder pack and there is nothing on my account the says i have it. the only is if i go to get founder pack it already says i have one.. but my title didnt change or anything and i haev no mail or anything saying that i have the founder pack. did i miss a step or did they not go out yet? someone please help. I dont want to miss out on the alpha because some sort of error occurred thanks

My looks like this But.....
    Prt_Scr_capture_14.jpg What it mean¿?

• OK I have another question and I tried finding answers but couldn't.
    I know everything is getting wiped after every Alpha and after the Closed Beta but we get to keep our stuff in the Open Beta.
    My question is, if we buy a Founder Pack and use the items from the Founder Pack in the Alpha or Closed Beta stages in the game and our accounts then get wiped will we get the items back in the Open Beta or are they gone forever??

I am trying to be cautious, I don't want to lose any items I paid for because of a mistake I made. I am still hesitant in buying a Founder Pack because I want to know more before rushing into it and possibly regret it later.

• I guess the Dogi will not be even shown in the closed alpha, maybe later on cause i guess it would be pretty useless to work on it now , better to fix major bugs , and make time rifts etc. then when the open beta arrives you should be able to use your package

• OK I have another question and I tried finding answers but couldn't.
    I know everything is getting wiped after every Alpha and after the Closed Beta but we get to keep our stuff in the Open Beta.
    My question is, if we buy a Founder Pack and use the items from the Founder Pack in the Alpha or Closed Beta stages in the game and our accounts then get wiped will we get the items back in the Open Beta or are they gone forever??

I am trying to be cautious, I don't want to lose any items I paid for because of a mistake I made. I am still hesitant in buying a Founder Pack because I want to know more before rushing into it and possibly regret it later.

I guess i read something about that you can get your stuff everytime back after every wipe through the control Panel

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!