THERE IS NO DB HUNT TODAY

• if only people bothered to read the forums before they posted stuff they don't know anything about :D

You shouldn't run your mouth without checking yourself first. I made this thread 10 minutes BEFORE Gokusama made the thread about the delay. I had every right to think that the DB event was not happening today. Stop pretending that I merely overlooked a thread that explained things. The only way I would have known is if I used Discord, which I do NOT.

1490447519126.png

• I know. :D if only people bothered to read the forums before they posted stuff they don't know anything about :D

In the case of the thread yes. but we were all alerted in other ways well before you posted that thread.

Plus you and everyone else was told yesterday that it may or might not be on.

^Your above post says very specifically "if only people bothered to read the forums before they posted stuff". Implying that Gokusama's thread was already posted before I made this thread.

Yesterday I was told about the possibility that the DB hunt might not be on, as before I thought it was on 100%. So that arguement only works in MY favor.

• While that can be considered true i this instance. It wouldn't be the first time you've posted a thread without first researching or trying to obtain the information first too. Am i right in assuming you didn't ask the community manager or another moderator whether or not it will activate before you posted this?. Should you want proof go read your other threads. it's not my job to post your own writing back to you.

You seem to be looking for attention in the form of an argument (hence the over use of capital letters in the title ((which is against code of conduct again)) and in your post you increased the font size majorly) You won't get one. the topic of this thread was to find out whether or not the event is happening today and it's been proven that it will.

^Your above post says very specifically "if only people bothered to read the forums before they posted stuff". Implying that Gokusama's thread was already posted before I made this thread.

Yesterday I was told about the possibility that the DB hunt might not be on, as before I thought it was on 100%. So that arguement only works in MY favor.

• While that can be considered true i this instance. It wouldn't be the first time you've posted a thread without first researching or trying to obtain the information first too. Am i right in assuming you didn't ask the community manager or another moderator whether or not it will activate before you posted this?. Should you want proof go read your other threads. it's not my job to post your own writing back to you.

You seem to be looking for attention in the form of an argument (hence the over use of capital letters in the title ((which is against code of conduct again)) and in your post you increased the font size majorly) You won't get one. the topic of this thread was to find out whether or not the event is happening today and it's been proven that it will.

I don't appreciate how you constantly try to attack me or make me look bad on the forums. Uninformed people will agree with you as they won't look deeper into things. The vast majority of the times I am the one in the right. I do not claim to be right all the time, but at least 80% of the time on this forum anyway.

And yes I DO go and lurk on the forums before posting things. I also usually read all the posts in a thread before posting therein. Don't start accusing me of doing things I simply do not. :O

• Wether there is one, two or zero db hunts today, I kindly ask you not to post this kind of information unless you got direct confirmation from a member of staff. No matter the outcome of today event, these kind of threads can be misleading. I suggest you go to a moderator before posting so as to avoid any confusions. Also, your argument is going nowhere, so I'll close this thread so you can each go your own way.

If you have any questions or complaints, my inbox awaits.

Thank you for your attention,

Aru :dpeace:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!