Remove the cost to crafting items

• just what the title says crafting in its self is a grind but the then be bankrupted in the process of attempting to max our crafting is still a very pay to win method (Tw1) (just my feelings tho) I would like to see zeni cost removed For items that are being crafted because to get from crafting lvl 30 gear - 40 it cost me 10kk not everyone in the game new comer or not has this amount is zeni unless you cash...

• Crafting is supposed to cost you lots of zeni because it can end up giving you some of the best gear in the game.

I have never cashed and most likely never will. I have recently had over 500 million zeni bust because i happened to craft gear with high stats or find it while farming mobs for materials. all you gotta do is make profit on your creations. Papaya loot can earn you 33k+ per 12 items and such so it's very easy to make money end-game

just what the title says crafting in its self is a grind but the then be bankrupted in the process of attempting to max our crafting is still a very pay to win method (Tw1) (just my feelings tho) I would like to see zeni cost removed For items that are being crafted because to get from crafting lvl 30 gear - 40 it cost me 10kk not everyone in the game new comer or not has this amount is zeni unless you cash...

• I know crafting is kinda annoying (zeni & time-wise).. Problem is like @KakaCarrotCake said:

you have to lose money in crafting

because if we don't loose money there will be way to much zeni on the server, and we have TW1 soon. It is sad enough, that Daneos f*cked up the privat shop and let you sell stuff for 1kkk there without paying any fee at all. This is another reaseon why we have these high prices these days - there some others too.. If crafting would cost nothing, all beginners would be screwed, because everything would cost 1kkk, and server would die very fast..

• Sorry, I'll disagree too. It's a pain, I know.....but the more zeni players spend on non-auction items, the less inflation we have to deal with. As a crafter, you should know better than everyone how the craft prices aren't even that bad compared to some of these insane auction prices.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!