Blue Whale Challenge :/

• Has anyone heard about this challenge ?
    Here's a news website talking about it -> https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/…me-online-russia-victims/

I don't exactly know if this is real or a really well elaborate lie, if it is then many coutries are falling for it and it makes it really scary how something like that can happen.

As it seems someone messages (possibly) random people to either following the daily tasks or if they get ignored the victims number is passed on the that groups boss (there seems to be no info about that). I noticed that this targets, mostly, or probably just youngsters, whichs makes it scary because young people are prone to follow these things due to enough stress in their daily lives (doesn't matter what causes it).

I'm not really going to look further into it, specifically the rules.
    I follow my own simple rule to not go where I'm not supposed to go.

Y'all do whatever you want. Share it here if you want. I was just letting it be known.
    As far as I know this has already been reported in Russia, Brazil and Portugal.

• This is real, and was a hot stuff a month ago, a lot of people tried it, tho this challange is fcked up.... The last challange on this "game" is to kill your self which is really fucked up.. If you dont do it they start to say stuff like "we will kill your family" and stuff like that. So this "game" is really serious stuff, and a lot of teenagers done it...

-Antoška

• It's so stupid to encourage or even joke about it. I lost numerous people to it ut the most impact full to me was my best friend from ages 3 - 17. the kind of person who you told everything to and always let the other know if we needed cheering up or anything. Then boom one day they're gone. It wrecks your life for a while and it's devastating to family and friends.

I swear people just want to cause trouble these days.

As someone who lost an uncle through suicide and had almost every family member in the hospital, this really saddens me.
    I hate it when someone tries to end someone elses life.

@Cosmo I actually found this because of my mom. She works in a newspapper and heard a lot about this.

• Para os membros Portugueses e Brasileiros !!
    For the Portuguese and Brazilian members !!

Tenho razões para acreditar que a pessoa responsável por este desafio na versão portuguesa chama-se Aline Bezerros (muito provavelmente nome falso).
    I have reasons to believe that the person responsible for the portuguese version of this challege goes by the name of Aline Bezerros (most likely a fake name).

671350b7a3154c699f0d77109edf8f21.png

It'd be a dick move to write everything in portuguese, everyone has the right to know who they should avoid.
    Be it the actual person or not, like they say, better safe than sorry.

• I do agree that it is stupid however I do not want to see them killing themselves over something like this.
    Who's to say many kids aren't doing these challenges out of curiosity and only later on they realize what they got themselves into ?

We all know how much kids like to follow trends.
    Remember that girl who liked to climb high places and take selfies ? She fell down and ... surpise, she died.

It's all fun and games until it isn't.

• I do agree that it is stupid however I do not want to see them killing themselves over something like this.
    Who's to say many kids aren't doing these challenges out of curiosity and only later on they realize what they got themselves into ?

We all know how much kids like to follow trends.
    Remember that girl who liked to climb high places and take selfies ? She fell down and ... surpise, she died.

It's all fun and games until it isn't.

It's their own damn fault. Don't try and pass any of the blame onto the idiots who tell them to do these things. It's like if I go up to someone on the street and tell them to punch themselves in the face. Is it MY fault if they decide to do it and hurt themselves? ofc not

• What? o.0
    Please rephrase that lol. I do not quite understand what you mean.

They target kids who just need a push to end it all.

From what I understand, the group administrator invites the kid to their closed group (where suicidal people gather) and then start the "game".

It's very hard to be sure the exact method used to choose the person and how they do it since a lot of people say a lot of different things. Many reports don't really add up, but looking for the ones who do, that's the conclusion I reached.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!