I came back after a long time and i have some questions

• I noticed that the game is still in pre open beta.

1 - For how long the game will still be in pre open beta?

2- Does it worth to start to play the game atm? Or should i wait for the normal open beta?

3 - How traducted is the game? Everything is traduted or some parts only?

Thanks in advance

• 1. We don't know untill when it will be in pre-open beta. But even if it takes time, it is still enjoyable.
    2.Yes, it is really worth it. Even though there are bugs at the moment, you can still enjoy it.
    3. The game is translated till level 25-30 if I am not wrong. There are other parts translated and most of important things are translated too. Such as item stats, skills effects and names, monster names are all translated if I am not wrong.

• 1. We don't know untill when it will be in pre-open beta. But even if it takes time, it is still enjoyable.
    2.Yes, it is really worth it. Even though there are bugs at the moment, you can still enjoy it.
    3. The game is translated till level 25-30 if I am not wrong. There are other parts translated and most of important things are translated too. Such as item stats, skills effects and names, monster names are all translated if I am not wrong.

Also sir, do i need to download any ENGLISH TRANSLATION package tho or it is translated as i choose the launcher language to english at the beegining?

• Also sir, do i need to download any ENGLISH TRANSLATION package tho or it is translated as i choose the launcher language to english at the beegining?

if it keep like that i think that the Open beta will bee launch in early 2018 ( before march ) so waiting would bee too long so i suggest to start playing ( the game is really worth and u can get fun while playing )

• 1- You can't predict bugs. So, if all goes smoothly, the game will be out of pre-open beta pretty soon.
    2- It's worth it to get a feeling to the game. You can try classes to know how they work, maybe even MASTER a class so you will have an easy run in the Open Beta since you'll know what you're doing.
    3- if by that you mean "translated", then yes, it is mostly translated. Quest lines after level 30 stuff maybe a bit whacky, but every important detail (like MOB names, Locations, Time Machine Quests, and others) are translated.
    Some additions are being added here and there from time to time, but it seems to be solid enough (sometimes the grammar might be funky)

The English Patch (download using this link [ENGLISH]Translation ) is now updated.
    Patch-Checks don't fully update you simply because those files dont exist on your PC, but if you download the file and replace the one you have with the downloaded one, you should be all set once you patch check.

• I used the english translation link and swaped the folders like it says on the tutorial, now the game looks that it's pretty much taiwanese? did i did worse?

• Running a patch check removes the English translation thread updates with the default one the launcher gives out. Once you've swapped out the localize folder and pressed "yes to all" and made sure it completely replaced the folder you had before you'll then have the latest updates.

@DragonH Please remember that not everything is translated yet too. We only have just over 22% of quests done.

You put the folder and replace the one that you already had, then you have to use PATCH CHECK (Open launcher, bottom left)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!