Skills and What Could be Changed

• A simple thread for those who have ideas on how a skill can change (buff, nerf, or an alteration with neither effect). Please note this only goes for skills and passives and does not include transformations since we have loads of threads on those. Also please be civil and not cause a lot of ruckus over people's opinions. Here's a skill that I think needs some tweaking to serve as an example.

Burning Attack (at 1 SP)
    Energy Damage: 304 (increased damage when crit is successful)
    Energy Damage: 164% (increased damage when crit is successful)
    All Enemies within 20M of the target on 32 targets
    Required Level: 44
    Cost: 210 EP
    Cast: 00.02
    Range: 35m

Second AOE in the Swordsman class after Focused Kamehameha. Pretty decent skill as its damage at max SP is passable and it gets a good chance to crit thanks to the Swordsman's high FOC stat. The problem I see, however, is its AOE range. 20M is pretty big for an AOE, which makes it one of the largest skills in the category out of all the classes in the game. It would cool and all if it weren't for the fact that Swordsman are a 1 on 1 class. It's pretty easy to accidentally drag in agro with this skill and, if you don't one shot them, get overwhelmed. Personally, I would think a smaller AOE of, say, 10M would work better given the specialty of the class and the size of the projectile.

• heres a general I got from the community that plagues 1v1 pvp

a massive distance nerf on shout would be fair decreasing it to 30 m this still allow karmas and plamsa to have some range for this move as well while giving other classes a chance to get an attack off or two.

shadow knights bolds strike is also a problem since the new calculation for dots it makes it almost unbearable nerfing it to half its power (I know sks will be hating on this ) will give classes with naturally low def a fighting chance without wasting there time getting bleed duration reduction gear.

• skills balancing isn't that easy and u need many test's of many experimented players of each class but hope this theard would works !!

you are 100% correct in this statement all we are doing is suggesting ideas that could/could not bring balance then if they do get implemented then we test and make other suggestions. Now I'm 100% aware daneos has plans fir this sever to be very similar to the old one and that this thread will most likely not be used for any potential in game changes but that being said I think it is good to get ideas out there to see what people think about the subject. usually if theres a general consenses in the forum community then most likely theres a problem :)

• I think, and I have addressed this before but it passed unnoticed, that the upgrade system for Great Namek and Pure Majin skills should be reformed and just have them upgrade atumatically with levels. They are only able to use 2 or 3 skills, are slow, can't fly and have limit time for the transformation. This is why nobody uses them anymore and they are simply boring as they are, not to mention that you have to ruin your build to actually give them skills. Let me know what you guys think. It should be fairly simple to do something like this and it would give them a chance maybe against the full build of any Super Saiyan.

• I think, an I have addressed this before but it passed unnoticed, that the upgrade system for Great Namek and Pure Majin skills should be reformed and just have them upgrade atumatically with levels. They are only able to use 2 or 3 skills, are slow, can't fly and have limit time for the transformation. This is why nobody uses them anymore and they are simply boring as they are, not to mention that you have to ruin your build to actually give them skills. Let me know what you guys think. It should be fairly simple to do something like this and it would give them a chance maybe against the full build of any Super Saiyan.

Quote from BlazingBarrager

Please note this only goes for skills and passives and does not include transformations since we have loads of threads on those.

• there is no limite time while using KidBuu or pure majin u can fly but u can't dash and mouvment speed is incredibly low compared to the SSJ but i really want the idea of geting them without Sp but i don't think that we should have bouth of the skills i think that we chose one of the 2 and it lvl up by it self this would bee considiring as a buff to majin and nameks races !!

• Horming Storm Storm have for mee a too high range 35 M and too high damage i think that it should bee nerfed but don't need 7 sp to get max range but 5 only and increase attack speed from GoGoMask or deacrease his CD about Shot i think this skill should stay the same but he increase SP from 2 to 4 and increase the CD it is inderctly nerf so peopole to max it they will have to remouve sp from other thinks and will have to take CD earings ...ect rather then taking prop to boost damage so they will bee less op

• Horming Storm Storm have for mee a too high range 35 M and too high damage i think that it should bee nerfed but don't need 7 sp to get max range but 5 only and increase attack speed from GoGoMask or deacrease his CD about Shot i think this skill should stay the same but he increase SP from 2 to 4 and increase the CD it is inderctly nerf so peopole to max it they will have to remouve sp from other thinks and will have to take CD earings ...ect rather then taking prop to boost damage so they will bee less op

I think Homing Storm is fine since it calculates its damage with your gloves, not sub. I also don't see the need to buff GoGo Mask since it's already powerful to begin with.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!