Fighter Ultimate guide builds

• Hi guys, I would like to share a little bit of my experience with the Fighter class, which is currently a class that has a lot of demand and many use it for the reason they using a stick, xD but it still needs a lot to fix T.T I hope you daneos in The next patch fix the Dex :3
    Anyway, here I share my 3 build, they are all for me. And special for each occasion.

FULL PVP: http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=060110410110010100104010000435001551144100104500000

( Full pvp build
    pointed in those sk's with to high anti-crit, if you make 2 niddles and they still alive, use the focuse kame for knockdown him, and repeat the rotation ( stunt, niddle, stunt, needle, hits, knockdown,needle,stunt,neddle,neddle,hits etc etc..)

Pve / hybrid: http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=060010410100010100104010000435001555144100113500000

(It is hybrid because it also works for pvp, but it is not as effective as above.)

FULL PVE: http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=000010410104010100504010000405001555044101100550000

This build is full pve, only, with it you can not make pvp comfortable. Since you will have very limited damage. At the time of fighting, since you use "might" and not the spirited of roar.

I hope this little guide help us. God blesss all o/ :thumbsup:

PD: im have edited coz the guard are fixed now ^^ Enjoy

:thumbup: Before criticizing, critique your faults before looking at others. :thumbup:

20ppus3.jpg

2m2e737.jpg

Edited once, last by AleX1995 ().

• For the PVE:

Prepared to Roar is very bad :/
    As a human, you already lack the Physical Defense to take on my more than a few mobs. With prepared to roar applied, your DEF becomes too low to actually make that much use out of your energy attacks. I recommend Fortitude since 1- Less SP will be used and 2- Doesn't have ant downfall.

• For the PVE:

Prepared to Roar is very bad :/
    As a human, you already lack the Physical Defense to take on my more than a few mobs. With prepared to roar applied, your DEF becomes too low to actually make that much use out of your energy attacks. I recommend Fortitude since 1- Less SP will be used and 2- Doesn't have ant downfall.

I'm going to have to disagree with that, because Fortitude sucks badly. Prepared to Roar is the only buff that grants you enough of a boost to make energy skills viable. Yeah the drop in physical defense sucks, but you need that boost in E.Atk if you plan on using E.Skills.

• I'm going to have to disagree with that, because Fortitude sucks badly. Prepared to Roar is the only buff that grants you enough of a boost to make energy skills viable. Yeah the drop in physical defense sucks, but you need that boost in E.Atk if you plan on using E.Skills.

I think you're talking from a Swordsman perspective. Burning attack still does a load of damage when it crits (with Fortitude the Crit is like increase by 1.5-2k extra damage)

If you get a E.Crit Hitrate Stick the damage from the Crits will be increased significantly. Xw1gAFFxRzqtcV_DYlf34A.png
    Increased critical can change the damage done by Big Bang Significantly and it becomes and Easy 1-shot hit when it crits.

• im respect your point.
    But this its the best build for make the most dmg possible.
    im dont like use energy.attacks coz they are so slow.

im preffer roar, coz the dmg with might will be to limited...... im sm's to in tw, and im won second place in solo with SM.
    the dmg with roar and might, are to high different dmg.
    But thx for add your point!

God bless ( sorry bad english xD)

:thumbup: Before criticizing, critique your faults before looking at others. :thumbup:

20ppus3.jpg

2m2e737.jpg

• i cant see any of these damn builds for some reason the thing always shows up blank someone please help....

Nevermind got it working had to copy and paste the link for some odd reason...