Best Majin buffer class ?

• as buffer class,ultimate is the most common,cause of the variety of buffs it has,chef's from the other hand,have less buffs but does more damage,it all depends on the use of the character,if you willing to play as it,then you should think,what suits you better,but have in mind most players when asking for buffs they expect ulti's for lp%,ep% and crit buffs,both classes are amazing,you should try get both up to 40lvl and then decide wich one you want to lvl up more,as it all current state of game is for testing...

i personally got both on different accounts,with chef on max lvl(as it is easier to lvl up),while i enjoy my ulti for my brake lvl up.

i dont like hybrid builds as it is killing the class true potential, you might hear a lot, but for me chef's arent suppose to have a variety of buffs,as they are masters of KD and they are more pvp oriented(party pvp), while ulti's being more pve oriented and good at farming.

short off topic.

( Tempest, i believe thats way better put down on what i wanted to say in a previous thread,we always have bad days and good days,so i apologize for before but also, you guys shouldn't criticize that much and should ask for details on what people are trying to say,not always its easy to express your thoughts and more likely in a foreign language :) thanks)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!