lvl70 crafted claws +10 27% e crit 1kkk

• 1kkk w t f. Is this tw server? I remember prices like these and even worse on tw. I'm level 70 and most expensive gear I bought is gloves for 30kk lvl 70 +4 leg with 12 crit hit rate. Like who tf buy shit this expensive o.O

crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sorry. I am the crazy guy.

1kkk = $10. I have a job and I don't mind spending $10 for playng a game for months.

• 1kkk w t f. Is this tw server? I remember prices like these and even worse on tw. I'm level 70 and most expensive gear I bought is gloves for 30kk lvl 70 +4 leg with 12 crit hit rate. Like who tf buy shit this expensive o.O

crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Well, actually if you buy purple stones and try to get +10 you probably would spend much more than 1kkk, unless you have luck.

In my case i spended 50kk in +0 claws, 2 purples 700kk+ 5 reds 200kk, those are 950kk, and just got +7,

So the price is really good for the actual situation,

• Well, actually if you buy purple stones and try to get +10 you probably would spend much more than 1kkk, unless you have luck.

In my case i spended 50kk in +0 claws, 2 purples 700kk+ 5 reds 200kk, those are 950kk, and just got +7,

So the price is really good for the actual situation,

Lel thats not how pricing works but okay. You sold it. Im fine with it. I've sold my lvl 70 +5 heli wand for 250kk but according to this I could've spent 5 purple stones and then priced it for over 1kkk lel hahaha but what I did is 5 pink one which is like 200kk and 50kk profit I guess. Dunno. Im not really into economy in this game. Cuz it sucks alot.

• Casher. Well thats fine. I can eat for 2 weeks in my country actually for 10$ o.O

Oh, so given that a person earns $450 a month in your country, you spend 25 cents for a meal? What kind of Engel's coefficient is that? 1/18? You must be very rich in your country. If you don't understand what I am saying, please study economics a little bit. Yeah, I am being a bit offensive/sarcastic because you used curse words that are not welcomed at all in this kind of thread.

Lel thats not how pricing works but okay. You sold it. Im fine with it. I've sold my lvl 70 +5 heli wand for 250kk but according to this I could've spent 5 purple stones and then priced it for over 1kkk lel hahaha but what I did is 5 pink one which is like 200kk and 50kk profit I guess. Dunno. Im not really into economy in this game. Cuz it sucks alot.

OMG. Obviously, you don't know what you are saying. To make a LV70 +10 gear, I would have to spend 5 red stones first (200kk, according to you) and at least two purple stones (600kk) when I have the best luck. If I am not that lucky, I would have to spend over 1kkk to make it. That's factual. So I chose buying this one rather than making it by myself. Is there any problem with my choice?

Your example doesn't make any sense. The price was determined at the cost for which one would have to spend zeni. Just because you will spend 5 purple stones into upgrading your gear, it doesn't follow that all the purple stones that will have been used will be included in the price. Mattlock actually made it while your example doesn't say anything about whether you make it or not. What's the problem with you?

It seems like you don't like the prices in the current DBOG which is ridiculously high. I totally agree. However, that can't be an excuse for leaving comments on other's thread (plus, which is not even related to you) with curse words like you did.

• Lel thats not how pricing works but okay. You sold it. Im fine with it. I've sold my lvl 70 +5 heli wand for 250kk but according to this I could've spent 5 purple stones and then priced it for over 1kkk lel hahaha but what I did is 5 pink one which is like 200kk and 50kk profit I guess. Dunno. Im not really into economy in this game. Cuz it sucks alot.

Hmm actually 250kk for a +5 weapon, could be expensive ( depending on stats ) but if you chose to go beyond that +5, there is a big difference.

The first 5 upgrades and even the next with 1 purple are guaranteed, but there is not guarantee of you getting +8 with 1 purple, and by then you have already expended 600kk, ¿you know that after you get +6 you need to throw cards to succesfully upgrade?.

Now, i have used at least 17 purples in one level 50 weapons, and just got 1 +10 ( without white stones ), this is just an example of how bad luck someone can get, and if we use level 70 as example, you may have to buy a lot more than 2 stones..., this is now, not taiwan.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!