Current Stats Values?

• I was wondering what are the current stats values.

More specifically I was wondering what does 1 CON equal because SK has a passive buff that gives 2013HP and another that gives 24CON.

Thanks for your time.

1 CON equals to 100 LP in the case of Namek. For human, it presumably equals to 80 LP or something like that.

I am not sure if this is the answer that you are looking for, though...

• New crit-chance formula: fCritRate - ((fCritBlockRate * 1.875) * 50 / 100) = X% critical chance
    • %LP & % EP recovery attribute capped at 60%
    • Bleed,Poison,Stomachache(Abdominal) and Burn defence now decreases the DOT damage by "defence/2" percent. Example: 50 burn defence decreases the burn damage by 25%
    • Critical Hit calculation updated. Default & minimum Crit chance set to 5%
    • 1 skill cooldown reduction is now 0.7%. Skill cooldown reduction cap is 100 (70%). Example 24 second cooldown = 7.2 seconds cooldown with 100 (70%) skill cooldown reduction
    • chance to block critical hits effect is now applied correctly
    • Guard has % chance to block skills/auto attack. (Grade 1:14% / Grade 2:20% / Grade 3:30%)
    • Every class starts with 50 curse tolerance
    • Anti CC Spam. Paralyze, Confuse, Fear & Stun duration gets decreased by 10% (20%, 40%, 80%, 100%) after every use until object faints or leaves combat mode. Once 100% reduction reached it will reset to 80%
    • Dodge % calculation has been updated and max dodge % is cap at 80%

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!