Freezing game, help

• After say 1-2 minutes of playing, my character freezes and then it doesn't respond and then it starts working again. It does that every single time I play continuously after 1-2 minutes and it's even worse when I'm on the vehicle or flying. When I'm on the vehicle and the game freezes, when it starts working again I'm in a totally different area than I was in or all the npc's disappear and I can't see any of them and I can't change my channel cause it says I'm "in the wrong state" and its the same with flying. When I'm flying and it freezes the same thing happens like it does with the vehicle and then I won't be able to go to any portals or anything because the game still thinks I'm flying. Sometimes I even end up under the map or a mountain, and the only way that doesn't happen is for me to walk EVERYWHERE and it's very very tiring to do that. I was wondering if anyone can help me and sorry it's very long and winded

P.S I have windows 10 if that helps

• Now I don't know much about this topic, but this happens to me sometimes too. In my case, it's usually because I have too many programs running in the background and it takes up my RAM space. That could probably be your reason as well, but I might be wrong.

• My sister gets this problem but only when she plays on her windows 10 laptop. She gets lags now and again and if she flies for too long the NPC and mobs don't load and she's forced to re-log to get them to appear again.

I'd say it's an issue with the device you're using not having enough processing power, RAM or windows 10 (again)

• i will include my laptop specs at the end but i just formatted my laptop and installed win10 i was using 7 before it didn't make much of a difference really , i lowered all the settings and i was running at 60fps in pretty much all map but still every 20-30 seconds a lag spike, the game doesn't slow down just freezes for 5 seconds sometimes 10 anyways the strange thing is i cant understand obviously the slightest of the issue maybe because due to the fact of the game channels still so, whenever lets say i'm landing or killing a mob by the time i will unfreeze the mob would be dead

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU Q 720 @ 1.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~1.6GHz

6gb RAM

graphic card: nvidea geforce 330m gt 4gb

500gb HDD

• I think it could be the HDD? my computer ran fine until my SSD broke (cousin used my computer while i was away and messed it up) so i'm using my regular HDD now and get a freeze sometimes for about 3 seconds. but the game still runs at that time so when the freeze stops everything that happened al goes fast at once. i've tried reinstalling windows and updating all drivers but no changes.

• perhaps its the hdd who knows but i never had this problem with any other game from online wow to offline skyrim, with mods its either i get fps lag or game just can't run "and thats for high end games aswell" anyways, i think it could also be from the game it could be not compatible with some laptops or pcs or processors something didnt have time before the release lol, its fine if anyone figured it out let me know please if not, this game is so fun and i'm looking forward to the official release ive been waiting for this since rumors so its fine.

thank you

PS. my connection is fine i ran tests but i'm sure its not from my internet thank you thou.

• it happens to me also , lets say 2-3 times a month, all of that because of my internet connection,it becomes slow because the intenet provider do maintenance work, it also happens when someone is sharing internet connection at the time of playing, another reason can be network traffic which becomes very high due to too many players logging & playing game on a same channel or server.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!