*Poll* For you, what is the best formula?

• What did you liked more from those updates? 37

1. The old damage was good (4) 11%
    2. The old damage, but a little bit more strong (5) 14%
    3. The old damage was good, but it could have the OP crit (1) 3%
    4. The last damage was good (The OP dmg) (18) 49%
    5. The last damage was good, but the crit was OP (3) 8%
    6. The actual damage is good (Lower dmg) (2) 5%
    7. Keep the oldest formula and let the crit be OP for auto-attack (3) 8%
    8. Keep the actual and let the crit be OP for all skills (1) 3%

I just want to know how many people liked the difference

• None of them for me. Old damage was a little to low compaired with old HK version. However it was not so far from it, new one after update yesterday was fun for a moment, but nonsens 35k crit with +7 weapon for DW? Come on..

So i pick old one - with little increase..

• i think sk have to much def and high dmg that why 90% game are all sk ,because other class dont have dmg and def . I cant undedtant why sk +10 do more dmg , if i have all +15 that patethic

What you talking about? 90% are MA

..p

and those are the ones that cry the most

P.s hsperer stop making these threads over and over again, op dmg wont be coming back like it did, just deal with it. You played 2 days with that dmg and all you cry about is that now

• please guys, stop making these polls, daneos wont change back to the last formula, it was pretty unbalanced, he will adjust the damage, but not put that formula again

Heey! This was the first poll before they began to copy me, stop confusing me with others.

What you talking about? 90% are MA

..p

and those are the ones that cry the most

P.s hsperer stop making these threads over and over again, op dmg wont be coming back like it did, just deal with it. You played 2 days with that dmg and all you cry about is that now

I don't want OP dmg, fu** OP formula, I only want physical attack like it was before, physical attack got nerfed.

Btw, I already stopped, and I only did 2 threads (this poll and a suggestion), it's not because I'm commenting everywhere that all threads are mine. I was just desperate.

• These threads are the equivalent of making a poll for who you would've voted for in the '16 election right now.

You can vote for your candidate..

but no matter who you choose it's not going to change what's already happened.

You and your cohorts can keep making these polls, it's just going to end with the same responses every time.

I really feel like the lack of dodge for SM's and Fighters is making the loss of DMG even more emphasized.

DBO(G) wasn't and shouldn't be a one dimensional game, so DMG shouldn't be the ONLY factor in deciding the state of the game. There are still plenty of things missing that are meant to add to the depth of DBOG. Only time will tell.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!