knockdown bugg

• i just cant be mad when theres so many buggs in ranked

This is A TEST server, so there are still bugs. If you are not able to participate in the testing phase without getting mad or making angry threads/replies, I suggest you take a break and follow the updates until we get to a full game. Otherwise, continue helping with testing without getting frustrated, we are all on the same boat trying to bring back this game.

• Ok I was testing KD's on server, here is what I get.

You can get stunned while you are under KD.

SM with KD and Stuns can control entire fight as vs Karma, you can't do shit unless they fail or you resist.

This needs to be fixed asap and if ever class balance should come, it should start from Karma, it is broken af class tho lol.

Maybe in future when accessory starts to works and get fixed, we need to get few more resists or reduce duration.

Karma Skill lock, and guard against KD and maybe a bit reduction of SLEEP for turtle and cranes to balance the scale.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Althought this is a good post...the only agreeable thing i find there would be the skill lock as there is no counter against it...not sure if by "guard against KD you meant that there should be an increase or you meant the SM skill so wojt say about that...i think sleep is decent..although there is no counter...being hit removes it so thats okay...stuff like confusion AMD paralyze can be taken care of with gear so...IMO...these challenges promote players to play longer and keep an interest at endgame content as to get the required accessories to combat them...if skills were needed where you could beat classes easily without the required gear...there would be no merit to play endgame for gear.

• Althought this is a good post...the only agreeable thing i find there would be the skill lock as there is no counter against it...not sure if by "guard against KD you meant that there should be an increase or you meant the SM skill so wojt say about that...i think sleep is decent..although there is no counter...being hit removes it so thats okay...stuff like confusion AMD paralyze can be taken care of with gear so...IMO...these challenges promote players to play longer and keep an interest at endgame content as to get the required accessories to combat them...if skills were needed where you could beat classes easily without the required gear...there would be no merit to play endgame for gear.

Since every class can set RP on KD, there should be option to get neck with 40% resist to KD, soo you sometime resist those KD's.

This mostly ain't only limited to PVP, it is good in PVE with most of Bosses and Ultras that spam KD.

Just suggestion and I guess you didn't face SM and Karma that spam stuns and KD all over again soo I suggest you face them.

About Karma, there is accessory for most of skills, beside skill lock, yea and that needs to removed as crane skill was removed or we need to get decent accessory that reduce that duration.

I mean think about it, good karma will spam that, confusion, petrify and when is out of options, KD at will and stun...

Just too much.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Ive faced them...and being a crane the anti bleed makes it harder...but thats the game, there's tips against all classes and such, but i think everyone agrees that skill lock is broken for duration...as for SM it depends on stuff like first move etc. Being a fan of all classes and since I played most for an idea...idt taking away a SMs KD spam is a good idea as its one of the things that makes it a unique class...otherwise it would be a high hit rate fighter..but I like the idea of anti-KD accessories...but all this would be ages away as the game should be up to TW standards where I believe it was closest to balance

• Ive faced them...and being a crane the anti bleed makes it harder...but thats the game, there's tips against all classes and such, but i think everyone agrees that skill lock is broken for duration...as for SM it depends on stuff like first move etc. Being a fan of all classes and since I played most for an idea...idt taking away a SMs KD spam is a good idea as its one of the things that makes it a unique class...otherwise it would be a high hit rate fighter..but I like the idea of anti-KD accessories...but all this would be ages away as the game should be up to TW standards where I believe it was closest to balance

ur so right '' as for SM it depends on stuff like first move" thtas so important lel

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!