Importend littel Update we need

• well well can Daneos make it possibel that we will get a littel pop up window after we log in on the day when the server will be down because of updates like today. something like this: Today at 6 cst time the server will be down for around 30 minuts for more infromations pls. have a look into the froum .... I mean the froum post is great but not evrybody look into it every singel day ... I was fighting a boss beat him get log out (medium LP left) for the update and now you guess what happend ...

so pls make it possibel i think i will be not the only one whit a "story" like this ...

• well well can Daneos make it possibel that we will get a littel pop up window after we log in on the day when the server will be down because of updates like today. something like this: Today at 6 cst time the server will be down for around 30 minuts for more infromations pls. have a look into the froum .... I mean the froum post is great but not evrybody look into it every singel day ... I was fighting a boss beat him get log out (medium LP left) for the update and now you guess what happend ...

so pls make it possibel i think i will be not the only one whit a "story" like this ...

there is a ingame notification in chat at the server goes down i think and here ist the froum is a notification many hours earlier that all players can notice that

Server Maintenance 24.08.2017

• Proxymime first think i dont cry or lets better say what is your defination of a crying post ?

If you want to see some crying ppl and have fun this afternoon have a look inside here specially the 2nd page

Cant join at the moment

Quvades do think i would make this thread if there was a ingame notification ? pls post me a screenshot of your chat settings because my stettings are simple Guild is on and the lpf thats it.

Anywehre why you are here to play the game or the froum? I am much more interested in play the game than the froum .

besides in ohter games it is quite normal to have a ingame information because a lot of ppl never useing the froum.

• Kuromi when and were is this Information ingame to find ?

i don't know if you been online yesterday after the server down? There was an Announcement for the Big white Gorilla this is what i mean whit a sort Information ingame and nothing elese!

if you want you can close here because i think nobody here is willing to understand me or my english is just to bad?

i don't know if you been online yesterday after the server down? There was an Announcement for the Big white Gorilla this is what i mean whit a sort Information ingame and nothing elese!

if you want you can close here because i think nobody here is willing to understand me or my english is just to bad?

activate "system chat" in your chat settings not only guild stuff and lfp and you will see a red message in your ingame chat short be the server geoes down

What you're trying to say is there needs to be a notification for when the server shuts down correct? Kuromi just told you there is one when the server is about to shutdown, I am also a witness to that because I also do get a shutdown notification when the server is about to shutdown. Unless you mean they need to post an announcement ingame that the server is going to shutdown before hand (Like maybe an hour before it shuts down.)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!