CD bug in icons after new update

• i think that new cd update is not required and created more problems, now many classes cant use their skills normaly as they used to cuz many of them using cd rp effect which is not working correctly now.

when u try to use it with a skill it shows a flase cd timer on the skill's icon and ofc if someone cant know if the skill is ready or not he wont be able to fight as usual and will cuz ppl to lose fights, thats why i think this new cd update was not required at all.

even if the icon timer is fixed, there will be some classes that will be weaker than before as they use cd in most of their skills ... i mean a skill with 72 sec reduction (rp cd eff) will only reduce 21 seconds if u have 70% cd in ur gear which could help some classes over other classes.... just saying :p

But what i hope for now is that the icon timer to be fixed.

• Completely agree.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!